Four Fine Fall Phillies

Hey Otter, hope all is well brother. I am sure you will get the hang of cloning easily bud! We know if Shed is getting roots on plants consistently, you can do it (You know I love ya Shed!)

Crazy weather our way for sure! Great package........PMB huh, might have to swap a cutting of the BCP or the Meltdown for one if you are interested! Cheers brother!
Oh Man! All is well thanks. I put the finish on the new wiring today. I didn't believe the crap I collected over 33 years. All stuff I would have used if i was in the business of making the house the way we want it still. Thank the ganga gods I quit that game. It's your turn when your health returns. Well it doesn't stop you but you know.

I'm excited about the PMB. Being a reg. it could go either way so pollen or cuts it'll be fun. Next week I'll take a cut of gorilla bomb for you. Let me know if there's anything else in the tent you might like.

I read Shed's journal of delayed success. That man kept with it through a lot of pain. Respect!

I'd love to grow a meltdown out one day. Reason being I take a daily migraine med that makes me feel tired from the start. I understand that feelings are just that and can be altered and changed. If I didn't have to break the barrier every day things might be better. A hit in the a.m. and go might be nice.

Oh Man! All is well thanks. I put the finish on the new wiring today. I didn't believe the crap I collected over 33 years. All stuff I would have used if i was in the business of making the house the way we want it still. Thank the ganga gods I quit that game. It's your turn when your health returns. Well it doesn't stop you but you know.

I'm excited about the PMB. Being a reg. it could go either way so pollen or cuts it'll be fun. Next week I'll take a cut of gorilla bomb for you. Let me know if there's anything else in the tent you might like.

I read Shed's journal of delayed success. That man kept with it through a lot of pain. Respect!

I'd love to grow a meltdown out one day. Reason being I take a daily migraine med that makes me feel tired from the start. I understand that feelings are just that and can be altered and changed. If I didn't have to break the barrier every day things might be better. A hit in the a.m. and go might be nice.
Well you can swing by and sample some if ya want. Plan on an extended stay....depending on how you are with driving, and bring some walking shoes cause you are going to want to go outside!

Here's the new tent prep I've been busy with. I plan on putting a 2x4 tent between the flashlight and extinguisher.
Here's the washer where the new circuit originates dropping down from the sill where it runs for about 30 feet to the main panel.
And behind the washer lies the safety of the GFCI. ground fault circuit interrupter.

Yeah we are going to go to Home Depot and grab some sub flooring for the smaller tents. I am starting to clean all the poles on the big 10x10 tent to start putting together. Gotta see if I have enough clearance above the top of the tent when its assembled to have it sit on the Sub-flooring. Not going to waste time loading and unloading it if it doesn't have the room. I figure worse case scenario I can build something on the inside of the tent to insulate the bottom a bit if the sub-flooring doesn't work.

This 420 mag is a great place!

I got the mail yesterday and found a care package from @Kingjoe83. I was having my usual enjoyable day, when this broke the normal out of it and made it special. Thanks Joe!

In the envelope, that looked like it went too many rounds with Ali, came some very delicious gummies of which I put one into myself and had the best sleep this week!

Also if you look for the tiny shadow in the pic you see the Purple Monkey Balls seed in plain view. Now I've been watching Joe grow his and have a good amount of jellie built up so this is fantastic.

I try to find good every day(and do). Yesterday good found me!
Glad it made it I got two and to try and brown would be honoured I shared a rare gem to such a fine chap as yourself.

I appreciate people for helping other people out sadly I was the wanting asking for help and you came to my aid. Ph pen might be a game changer ony garden? To be announced lol

I got some pics of purple monkeys incoming tomorrow morning .

I need to flip this tent but white cookies still too small for liking .

Oh otter what is a fella to do .

But the monbkey balls are getting huge showing some what I think is potassium def early possible magnesium def .

But minor I belive . And have upped both sources .

Anyways @bobrown14

What is the flower time on these pmb mutant line .

This man helped me out and went out of his way to do such a great deed . I had to say thank you .

I didn't want to invest in z7 or anything like that but I've only heard good things about it. I went with straight water from the hose.
Lots of perks to tap water and bit of chlorine I belive penny had mentioned once .

Hey Otter, hope all is well brother. I am sure you will get the hang of cloning easily bud! We know if Shed is getting roots on plants consistently, you can do it (You know I love ya Shed!)

Crazy weather our way for sure! Great package........PMB huh, might have to swap a cutting of the BCP or the Meltdown for one if you are interested! Cheers brother!
High rh. Very low low nutes to only tap water I use when I was in pro mix hp .

Domes can help or zip lock baggie trick to keep rh high .

Then after like a week to week and half start quarter dose nutes and have at her ?

Yeah we are going to go to Home Depot and grab some sub flooring for the smaller tents. I am starting to clean all the poles on the big 10x10 tent to start putting together. Gotta see if I have enough clearance above the top of the tent when its assembled to have it sit on the Sub-flooring. Not going to waste time loading and unloading it if it doesn't have the room. I figure worse case scenario I can build something on the inside of the tent to insulate the bottom a bit if the sub-flooring doesn't work.
So you don't mean plywood when you say subfloor? I'm a bit igno there. Edit: Wait now, I found it at the depot. It's perfect for the 2x4 it appears.

So you don't mean plywood when you say subfloor? I'm a bit igno there. Edit: Wait now, I found it at the depot. It's perfect for the 2x4 it appears.
I'd want to be real sure during extreme rain and spring thaw you don't get water. Replacing underlayment and a top $$$. I'm thinking for me to fit one piece inside the 2 x 4. I've gotten water before I french drained the place and put gutters on and put a sump in. Although we haven't had but drops in many years I'm shy to do it.

Highya SO,

I did the same thing. We get a lot of runnoff from up above and dug a couple drain beds to divert the water from our basement. Installed gutters, and haven't had any trouble since then. This mess could test all that!
Cheers to ya, man

Highya SO,

I did the same thing. We get a lot of runnoff from up above and dug a couple drain beds to divert the water from our basement. Installed gutters, and haven't had any trouble since then. This mess could test all that!
Cheers to ya, man
I'm getting the feeling Bode. We got plenty of water yesterday. Outside where it belongs. Finally 31F in the yard now. I haven't been able to get my good glasses from the shed where I forgot them when the ground was frozen. No need for ankle deep mudding.

This grow has been the challenge I asked for. Much of the time I've been figuring watering schedules on each of the 4. It changes enough to actually not have a schedule at all. Keeping my eyes on first sign of wilt is harder than it sounds. Some of these tell me at a glance. Others stand tall forever then drop like a ton of bricks way too dry. I'm just now thinking I have them figured out and it's time to flip to flower them soon. I guess this is the important time to know when they get thirsty. I hope they stay stable, one of them needs water every 2 days. The rest every 3 now.
I'd say one of them is ready to flip today. One in a week and the last I'm calling a non scrogging candidate so I'm going to grow her through the net but I won't call her scrogged.
So this is it. I'm taking cuts tomorrow and by the end of the week they're going 12/12. The white rhino is going to be a little early and the cbd cream and cheese and strawberry cough are chomping at the bit right now. Gorilla bomb is going straight up with no scrogging.
It's about half way and they are doing real well. Thanks everybody! I ran into a few bumps and you all came and kept things going right.

Back
Top Bottom