Four Fine Fall Phillies

Hiya SO,

There's nothing like experience. That's why the learning curve is steep sometimes. You'll get it right next time. At least you found out! Cheers

This 420 mag is a great place!

I got the mail yesterday and found a care package from @Kingjoe83. I was having my usual enjoyable day, when this broke the normal out of it and made it special. Thanks Joe!

In the envelope, that looked like it went too many rounds with Ali, came some very delicious gummies of which I put one into myself and had the best sleep this week!

Also if you look for the tiny shadow in the pic you see the Purple Monkey Balls seed in plain view. Now I've been watching Joe grow his and have a good amount of jellie built up so this is fantastic.

I try to find good every day(and do). Yesterday good found me!

Hey Otter, hope all is well brother. I am sure you will get the hang of cloning easily bud! We know if Shed is getting roots on plants consistently, you can do it (You know I love ya Shed!)

Crazy weather our way for sure! Great package........PMB huh, might have to swap a cutting of the BCP or the Meltdown for one if you are interested! Cheers brother!

Back
Top Bottom