Four Fine Fall Phillies

Yes, it is. Also you clear out the bottom growth so everything is concentrating on top.
Also helps for airflow, which minimise the risk of bud rot and powdery mildew.

my old giant hify circa early 70's
Plants plants plants what? What were you running back in the 70s? I had a Pioneer SX something receiver, a Dual 1229 turntable, and a beautiful pair of Advent speakers that I still have. After my wife and I bought our house she didn't want them in the living room any more so they got buried in the garage somewhere. Those things rocked!

Plants plants plants what? What were you running back in the 70s? I had a Pioneer SX something receiver, a Dual 1229 turntable, and a beautiful pair of Advent speakers that I still have. After my wife and I bought our house she didn't want them in the living room any more so they got buried in the garage somewhere. Those things rocked!
Bring those to the party next door :) we will need those :)

Was that an SX 1050 with 270 watts a channel?

Those are familiar old names for sure. I still have an Accuphase e-202 amp that I found at my local dump 25 years ago with a channel out. After a little research I found I had a classic and sent it out for repair and upgrades. She's a beauty. Also a Huge kenwood KR-8010 a friend willed to me. A couple of NAD 2200 power envelopes. A NAD turntable and a Thorens TD 160 turntable. A Pioneer Laser disc player. Those amps alone must weigh 150 pounds. And some home made speakers I put together over the years. Most of my stuff is away for the same reason yours is. Happy Life.;) I hope to get the rest going one day.

Nah, not that high end. I still have it (one channel just buzzes) so I'll check the model number. It's a great receiver though. I've had it since 1971 or so.
If you get a chance to use it again and really love it there's still folks in the world who fix them I think. To get sound like the old amps gave us you'd have to spend tons.

Most of my stuff is away for the same reason yours is. Happy Life.
:high-five:
If you get a chance to use it again and really love it there's still folks in the world who fix them I think. To get sound like the old amps gave us you'd have to spend tons.
I have a really hard time to find a place to fix old electronics even here in Los Angeles!

For the record, I've got a Pioneer SX-636 and a Marantz 2240 that a guy in my office was giving away to his movers. I took it, sprayed it down with contact cleaner, and now it's connected to my computer at home. I still prefer the Pioneer!

:high-five:

I have a really hard time to find a place to fix old electronics even here in Los Angeles!

For the record, I've got a Pioneer SX-636 and a Marantz 2240 that a guy in my office was giving away to his movers. I took it, sprayed it down with contact cleaner, and now it's connected to my computer at home. I still prefer the Pioneer!
I don't know, I think these old amps and things are better to listen to. I searched the for the Pioneer and as old as it is there's current things happening with them. I have to get tunage in the grow room.

Back
Top Bottom