Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

:thumb: subbing in man. Gl

Re: Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage & - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum

Awesome! Great to have you, Jacobsenji!

WOW! 5 pages already!
Well; 4; but still!!

OK. Due to overwhelming demand (mainly from the voices in my head), I'm flipping tonight. I got home and the girls ..well.. they just look fantastic, what can I say. Coco, temps, lights, whatever..; genetics, of course... The one thing I haven't mentioned as having any credit for these plants (and there goes the last of any "skill" being involved..). These are clearly healthy, strong plants, and I'm stoked.

Group_cab2_25516.jpg

Group_cab_25516.jpg

They are definitely bigger today, hence the executive decision.

Here is a couple pics of my favourite lighter. He loves weed too, and I try to include him every now and then.
Group_lighter_25516.jpg

Group_lighter2_25516.jpg

How weird does my thumb look in that last one???
Looks like that thumb needs some nutes. .
. pun intended !! Lol.
Looks amazin santb

------Best of big buds to you----

I know, right? Looks like E.T.s thumb..
EL-LI-OTT!

. .

------Best of big buds to you----

Here are a bunch of random photos; taken just after lights-off this morning, I was just pointing-and-clicking in the dark, so forgive the mediocrity of the pics... Will try and do better ones this weekend..

If there is anything anyone wants to see plant-wise just ask!

28516_12.jpg
28516_11.jpg
28516_9.jpg
28516_6.jpg
28516_7.jpg
28516_8.jpg
28516_5.jpg
28516_4.jpg
28516_3.jpg
28516_2.jpg
28516_10.jpg
28516_1.jpg

That reminds me... Is purple in the stems good or bad?? Does anyone know definitively? I'm sure I've read that it's not good but it's the only possible problem I see on these plants.... Unless anyone has spotted something else? And when I say "possible problem", I mean only in the sense that I think I've read it could be a 'bad' indicator on some plants....
If you get my drift...

:tokin:

A quick google shows up 20 opinions, as usual, ranging from deficiency indicator to potent, resin-packed pheno-indicator...

I have had lots of plants with purple on the stems. And they turned out great! When I first started growing a couple people told me it was a sure sign of a male. WRONG! LOL

Now if your leaves start turning purple, that's a sign of cold stress. I do that on purpose sometimes. Sure makes them purty, but sure slows them down too! :laugh:

Cool... There are lots of opinions on the subject; probably just another detail of growing that's been over-thunked by growers over the years.. It'd be strange if it hadn't!
Purple plants do look awesome.. I have 1 purple-ish seed; Kurrant Kush (was a freebie; can't remember the breeder off the top of my head),
Maybe next grow when it's a bit colder...!

I've also read that its indicative of an issue, but I've also read that some strains will naturally have purple stems and/or petioles. I also get it on some of my plants. I wouldn't worry about it if your plants look healthy, which yours clearly do.

Cheers, Blaze. I admit to not being too worried, esp. now. I did read one theory, in regard to purple leaf stems, that it was a good sign, indicating solid flow of good stuff going to the important bits... I choose to accept that reality as my own (to paraphrase Adam from Mythbusters)..

Which brings me to another thought; I AM glad I started this journal; I'm getting good input; it's good to talk about this stuff; I can't, for obvious reasons, talk about it in any other format. I am, as I said at the outset, a chronic sufferer of very bad VD*; I can't shut up, usually, so it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT for me not to tell/show/brag to all my mates about my new kinda self-awarded status as weed grower/connoisseur... That last bit maybe pushing it but you get my drift. This virtually unprecedented occasion of me shutting up is made barely tolerable by the existence of this site, and now, this Journal...
I truly thank You!

* = Please refer to page 1.

Good one! I never would have noticed!!

:blunt:

Cool... There are lots of opinions on the subject; probably just another detail of growing that's been over-thunked by growers over the years.. It'd be strange if it hadn't!
Purple plants do look awesome.. I have 1 purple-ish seed; Kurrant Kush (was a freebie; can't remember the breeder off the top of my head),
Maybe next grow when it's a bit colder...!

I think you mean "Currant Kush"? If so, that is one beautiful color flowering. It's a cross that has Afghan Kush, which is one of my fav's.
The breeder is VIP seeds, and Original Sensible Seeds has them.

Check it out if you have time:

Currant Kush Seeds | VIP Seeds

Wow. That is a pretty flower. I'm pretty sure that's the one.. VIP rings a bell. Got as a freebie last delivery, and for some reason it was 2 'K's in my head! Will definitely try that one soon..!

OK so I think I have a narc problem.
With the local MMJ industry here just set to explode (I just found out that my State will legalise MMJ any minute now, literally, it could be tomorrow or this week sometime; docs will be able to prescribe as of this week...to be confirmed..). Still classified as "NARCOTIC" believe it or not, but maybe not for much longer. State Govt. clearly state "...this is NOT a green light for recreational use.."; however, no-one is ruling it out for the future (pending results of yet more studies/MMJ roll-out). Read all this last night after seeing it on a comedy news-related quiz show on my PVR.. I'm (already) hoping for possible employment in this industry, esp. if it's growing for individual 'patients', such as in Oregon(?), and other places in the USA.

Anyway, it would appear that someone else is seeking employment; possibly already employed in some capacity.. And probably not a stoner-home-grower friendly capacity, either.. Made no attempt to hide it. Definitely saw the plants and cab, so thinking she may be after some sort of Quality Control Inspection job. Good thing I like my work spaces clean and tidy.. I was able to take these photos before she saw me..

Inspector_cat_3_29516.jpg

Inspector_cat_2_29516.jpg

Inspector_cat_1_29516.jpg

Thought I saw her the other night, too, down in the air intake (under the floor) but not 100% sure. Not many fluffy white tails around here, though, so....

OK. Sorry about that. It's actually really hard coming up with funny scenarios for your pets' random sniffings and inspections.
That cat, BTW, is a bit of a success story in that we got last November; she arrived 18 months old, scrawny (ribs clearly visible and no more than a kilo and a half) and tactical in attitude: she bit hard on any hand that came near her; she inhaled IMMEDIATELY any dropped or unguarded food (ANYTHING!); she wasn't "aggressive", but she was small and clearly had been having a hard time, either as a runt in a big litter or possibly abused a bit (RSPCA had no history on her, unusually).. One day at work I got a txt from my wife with a picture of her and a "PLLLEEEEZZZZZZZZEEE!!!" at the pound where she had fallen in love at first sight at this angry, depressed, anxiety-suffering cute white cat..
6 months later, she's got the biggest arse I've ever seen, she's at least 5 kilos (probably a bit over weight); she's tripled in size, and no more defensive biting, now just annoyingly painful play-bites. The best bit is that she's completely relaxed and will roll over for a scratch at every opportunity. It truly appears as though she is consciously trying to let us know she is happy by "enjoying" allowing us to scratch/pet her..
And she doesn't lie down, she somersaults: a commando roll that cracks me up cos it's the only way she can do it!! Our other cat (also a shelter adoption, but his biggest problem when we got him was his constant damn purring! Like a bloody lawn-mower day in, day out! Was cute..) just, literally, falls to the ground; like he just swivels his hips to remove the weight from his legs and just collapses..
Cats are hilarious and have great personalities. I love em! But next animal is a DOG!!

Back
Top Bottom