Friggin Hermie

Foster420

Hey all, so I had a plant sprout a bunch of bananas in what seems like over night.
Obv I got rid of that one right away but, it's obv that it pollinated my other two or, one has all the signs so I can only assume the other one got it too.
These other two plants are looking awesome only 17 days into flower. Are these plants going to be full of seeds after getting pollinated only two weeks in?
I hate to chop em. One is mamba negra from Blimburn seeds and looking like she's gonna produce and has looked awesome right from the start.

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_184737.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184737.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20201018_184726.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184726.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20201018_184704.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184704.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20201018_184623.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184623.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20201018_184553.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184553.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20201018_184525.jpg
    IMG_20201018_184525.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
Unless they got heavily pollinated they won't miss a beat so I wouldn't think of getting rid of them. Did you even see any pollen around the area of the 'nanners?

:peace:

What's telling you they got pollinated? As can't see anything by pics and no pics of the Hermie. Seeds aren't the "doomsday end of the world" that most folks make it out to be, especially if you just growing your own as you just pick out the seeds, on a commercial scale yeah it can tank the value of your finished product but finished product is still worth more than stuff you throw in the trash ;) . All the stuff I seeded on purpose the difference in the high wasn't noticeable to me compared to a clone of same plant that I didn't pollinate, it will affect quantity to a point depending on when in Flower and how much got pollinated but it doesn't turn it into crap, heck all the stuff back in the day had seeds and it could kick your backside ;) :rofl:

Unless they got heavily pollinated they won't miss a beat so I wouldn't think of getting rid of them. Did you even see any pollen around the area of the 'nanners?

Night before last I caught my hand on a branch and notice white powder fall from it. I was pretty baked at the time and purposely flung the branch probably 3 more times before I realized what was going on haha. So yes I seen pollen. The plant in question wasnt very big and had seemed like it was stunted so I threw it in just for the hell of it. It was a clone from a purple kush bag seed. That should've been my first sign way back then.

If you still have a lot of nice looking white hairs on the others then I wouldn't worry. Any pollination and they are all shrivelled up in 48 hours.

Carry on!

They kinda will curl inward instead of the normal straight out, like right after they pollinated they start to pull inward, and then they shrivel up.

Let them go. Keep the mature beans and go again. Will they produce good flowers? I'd think so, and on the way way back there was no such thing for 99% of us as 'sensi' there was always seed if you had flowers off the street. Are you truly a aficionado if you haven't had a bean pop in your J or bowl lol edit
You have pollen everywhere. You have some work ahead of you soz

Let them go. Keep the mature beans and go again. Will they produce good flowers? I'd think so, and on the way way back there was no such thing for 99% of us as 'sensi' there was always seed if you had flowers off the street. Are you truly a aficionado if you haven't had a bean pop in your J or bowl lol edit
That was my first attempt at a inside grow last winter.
I was winging it , watching Utube .
I did let them finish.
Seedy as heck but kept me stoned for awhile.
I found:420: and a few residents followed my journal and kept me from doing stupid shit.
Ordered fem seeds and a few varieties. 6 months later and it’s a different world.
Live , Grow and Learn.

Cleaned pot since the 60’s. No prob.

Bag seed is what got me into this mess. No more of those for this guy. It's heartbreaking to put all this time and money into my grow just to have a bag seed plant ruin the plants I paid 20 bucks a seed for.
This grow I bought the best of everything and was paying off til those bananas popped out.

never bother with herm seeds. especially if you breed alongside.

like the guitar avatar.
friggin hermie would make for a great band name .. you owe me .025 cents on all royalties now though lol :p

How bout some pot with a bunch of seeds in it instead haha
give it out at shows to see if anyone gets the reference ... if it's good enough no one will figure it out .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Think I might be ok. 5 days after the nanners appeared its not looking too bad as far as the shriveled up pistols go anyway

Attachments

• IMG_20201020_191239.jpg
    IMG_20201020_191239.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20201020_191128.jpg
    IMG_20201020_191128.jpg
    905.4 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom