Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

I found you. Thanx so much for all you put out there. Currently 32 days into my first grow. Germed in the tent for a couple of days. Giant taps that kicked their shells in the paper towel. Into rockwool cubes and placed in coco. Sound familiar. And yes I have followed all of your other fantastic rules to your system. I have even gone as far now to build myself a closed room just for my girls.
This shrub is not just for you but because if you. Giving all this knowledge away for free is fantastic.
420-magazine-mobile2062909428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731126253.jpg

Photo not an auto though. I like all the plant training.

What he said! Thanks LEDRF
420-magazine-mobile1423264830.jpg

Awesome guys. If you start to tie down the outer edges, you will get more tops, but that depends if you want a bushy plant.

I'm starting to tie them as they reach the edge of the pot. Then let them grow all straight up like a Forrest. I didn't mention it before that I subbed. But seemed pretty obvious. I got a tent full of beasts that I attribute to you man. Your style is the bomb. I definitely want some bushy plants.

Thanks everyone for following along.

Here is day 55 of the autoflower grow. I start, though by showing the 3 pounds Goliath photo grow. Well, I think I will get 3. We will see.

[video=youtube;5F3yvJCrCfo]
[/video]

Re: Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Killing it!! Kudos!

Man I wish I could've used the Goliath. Although I'm very happy with the Dwarf Star. .

LEDRF, I was pointed to your videos to help me learn the ways of coco growing and found them really helpful. I had no idea you were a poster here too, although now I'm not surprised. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks and sub up!

i really want to see that new light in action. it sucks that i have my next grow starting soon so i need to get a light now. already have my super soil mix in my pots with my cover crop waiting for my 10 fem seeds and 1 auto that i really want to see how it does alone with a mini or cob :cheer:

When r we gonna c u n da UFC??

Those days are long behind me. I'm 39 and with running two businesses wouldn't have the time to properly train.

Back
Top Bottom