Frosty Auto Mephitso Grow Perfect Sun Goliath & COB LED Coco

Got the new PS Cob setup.

Medium power - Gals on the right - day 1 of flower coming from t5

IMG_167745.JPG

great shipping and packaging .

Thanks LEDRF

Day 60. Loving the structure of the Colorado Cookies. Walter White is nice, but I've never liked that bud structure from some Sativas.

Hey, loving what everyone is sharing with my light. Amazing stuff.

Day 60. Loving the structure of the Colorado Cookies. Walter White is nice, but I've never liked that bud structure from some Sativas.

Hey, loving what everyone is sharing with my light. Amazing stuff.

Pretty easy to share when the lights are so amazing. Following on other grower with your light as well. Looks like it's growing them monsters as well. Just have to tie Walter up so he doesn't get out of hand. He's worth it for that frost and by the looks of it so far the yield.

Awesome new video Neil. Man that CC sure came out frosty. Can't believe how far down your light penetrated through all that jungle. And all the way out at the corner. Most lights I have seen don't grow dense buds way out there. Can't wait for the fiancé to give the Stoney report but by the looks it's gonna be a head crusher. Could you please do some 100x mag for that plant I would love to see how the trichs developed.

[video=youtube;TvzvHceLsq4]
[/video]

Day 68 update. Walter White is getting so frosty and dense.

Just watched it up. Crazy frost in Walter. Hope you could do a loop video of her I bet she looks awesome. Laughing Buddha is a must grow now. Killer frost on those plants. For sure your gonna beat the 3 pound goal. Thanx for all the awesome tips a charts and schedules. My first grow is about to go into flower and I have some beastly plants using your system.

Here is a shot of the auto Walter White under the Perfect Sun COB.

420-magazine-mobile1633252442.jpg

And from the three pound grow under one Goliath, which only uses 575w. These are a few of the laughing Buddha's.

420-magazine-mobile1293350792.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1324052120.jpg

Oh and a picture of the Auto Colorado Cookies grown under the Perfect Sun COB. She is dry on the outside. Stems are still drying more.

420-magazine-mobile2076794619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom