Fudo’s Organic RQS Blue Mystic & SM Jack Herrer Under COBs

Hey Fudo....don't wait for your 'blooming' plants to go dry ok. Its NOT a good practice. In veg . it's the proper way , but in bloom just make sure the roots are not stressed. Keep them moist thru bloom , ok! Cheers bud...
Ok cool, I’ll water them asap. Lights out at 7:09. Maybe I’ll try a gallon every other day. They’re pretty darn light after 2 days at 1.6. There’s still some water left in the pots now...

Just a lil sumpin to think about. You know , when you drive around in the summer and see that some peoples flower beds are beaming with life. and are really vibrant..while others seam to be struggling....thats cuz the beaming ones are that way cuz the house owner waters them a lot more during the hot, sunny months. just a thought ok bud. cheers.

U shouldn't keep them WET,...all the time...just dont let the soil get too dry. The microbial population suffers and consequently , the roots suffer too.

Just a lil sumpin to think about. You know , when you drive around in the summer and see that some peoples flower beds are beaming with life. and are really vibrant..while others seam to be struggling....thats cuz the beaming ones are that way cuz the house owner waters them a lot more during the hot, sunny months. just a thought ok bud. cheers.

U shouldn't keep them WET,...all the time...just dont let the soil get too dry. The microbial population suffers and consequently , the roots suffer too.
I think I’m right on the cusp. Every 2 days and I think they get too dry. The pots get very light. Today they got a little weight to em. I’ll start with a gallon.

I know you were doing every other day, were your pots dry?
No, when I switch over to bloom I change the way I water. Instead of going for a clear wet/dry cycle like I do in veg, I then typically shave an entire day off of the watering cycle and try to force as much water as I can get the plant to take. In veg we grow the root, in bloom we use those roots.

No, when I switch over to bloom I change the way I water. Instead of going for a clear wet/dry cycle like I do in veg, I then typically shave an entire day off of the watering cycle and try to force as much water as I can get the plant to take. In veg we grow the root, in bloom we use those roots.
Thanks Emilya, I love the way you explain stuff. You a teacher/professor by chance?

Thank you lady’s and gentlemen, we are back in the green. I left that big yellow fan on the AP just to see. I could be seeing things but I swear it had some green in it. Anyway I’m relieved.

I turned the lights up to 85%. It’s been staying at 81F at 75% power. If it goes past 84F I’ll turn them down before work. Easy peasy. Humidifier is set to 50% on/off every 2 hours. It keeps it between 45 and 60%. Buds keep getting fatter. Have a great day.
2415A6AC-3063-4165-9237-1F2A9A9AFFCC.jpeg
766E6D07-0B22-44D6-A2FD-670CCBB499DF.jpeg
2C5E71A4-31BC-4F13-A05F-C564F121E49A.jpeg
E69C5229-75B1-403C-A806-14FCA9E83B81.jpeg
0D217459-CD7B-4E04-B851-D2E7F5DE8A06.jpeg

Yesterday when I was in there rambling around, I knocked a fan over. It super cropped a small bud and knocked off a couple fan leaves. No biggie.

I swear they’re still growing. Either I over looked how close they were to the light, or they stretched more. I had to raise the light a few inches again to stay under 1000umols. Does this look burnt?
F59A1D87-A982-4AA6-BED0-9B45F34F979A.jpeg
465741A2-5DCD-4C04-A272-DC4F09F6ABD2.png

Thanks! No, not a teacher at this time, but I did spend 2 years as an associate professor at the local college when I was working on my doctorate years ago.
Well there ya go, Dr, new it was something.

Fudo we were busy this weekend and I didn't get around to everyone's journals. I see you got your new light. :bravo:Congrats :woohoo: Everything is looking Steller in your garden. So what do you think of your new light. I Love the build quality and Man they are Bright. I am so happy for you

I moved the fans up in a better position, aiming more even between the lights and plants. That gave me the room to spread them out evenly under the new light set up. I should probably move the cobs a few inches out but it’s negligible.

now that I have more light and the plants are spaced out evenly, I can spread the branches properly. I’ll give them a day to relax and do it when I water. I’m feeling much better about running 5 plants but I’m definitely out of room. Just enough space for the humidifier and the fan on the floor aimed at the pots. I’m giddy.

I climbed on a chair and attempted to get a picture of the whole room. Almost

seeing some positive results from moving the fans up.
58E586FB-D8B7-4A47-A8CE-E7B2F26C53F8.jpeg
ADB6DD6A-EF48-48FC-97F7-8B64EDBF208B.jpeg
7D57A7BC-5B10-409B-97C8-C59588A08E4F.jpeg
20FA6678-570B-4F33-B7B0-5DEC07E7AED7.jpeg
C8704F6B-79E4-4B11-A09D-709993BC5D4F.jpeg
8CE167B5-7517-4507-965E-816E37D45286.jpeg

Fudo we were busy this weekend and I didn't get around to everyone's journals. I see you got your new light. :bravo:Congrats :woohoo: Everything is looking Steller in your garden. So what do you think of your new light. I Love the build quality and Man they are Bright. I am so happy for you
So far I love it. It’s allowing me to use more space, overall it’ll be better for the plants. In the morning when I’m home, later in flower, I’ll take the Mylar off the door, open it up and blast it with the hps and Mars for side lighting. I mean why not? Just have to watch the temperature.

So far I love it. It’s allowing me to use more space, overall it’ll be better for the plants. In the morning when I’m home, later in flower, I’ll take the Mylar off the door, open it up and blast it with the hps and Mars for side lighting. I mean why not? Just have to watch the temperature

Hps would be too hot but I could probably get away with the Mars 96.

So far I love it. It’s allowing me to use more space, overall it’ll be better for the plants. In the morning when I’m home, later in flower, I’ll take the Mylar off the door, open it up and blast it with the hps and Mars for side lighting. I mean why not? Just have to watch the temperature

Hps would be too hot but I could probably get away with the Mars 96.
If you are already in the 80s with the other lights I would be hesitant to use the HPS light, They really produce a lot of heat

If you are already in the 80s with the other lights I would be hesitant to use the HPS light, They really produce a lot of heat
Lol yeah, that was dumb, just excited. I’d have to tear the wall down.

The girls got a about gallon each with the same stuff. Some pots were drier than others and took the full gallon.

I moved some branches around for light and made the executive decision to take the Mylar off the door. I don’t believe it adds anything. When the door is closed it still gets negative pressure with it unzipped. Then I can wheel the plants out and take a good look, tie them right and get all the dead stuff out. I swear the AP was lighter this morning then darker after I fed her, idk. The plant in the middle is making it difficult. I was super busy today so I’ll do it all tomorrow.

Good morning! My youngest daughter had a fever and cough yesterday. Started at 3ish. This morning fever is gone. Docs can’t do anything till it persists a few days...so that’s how it spreads, if that’s it. And you never know who had what. Most of this sh_t’ll be gone come spring, that’s my wild ass guess anyway.

I’m going to wait till watering to pull them out and clean and such. They looked happy and I’m sure they don’t appreciate being handled everyday. AP & JH2 could look greener to me but they’re not getting any more yellow so cool. Just continue feeding them I guess. The very tips, maybe .025”, of JH 1 has burnt tips at the very top. It appears that the light has to be below 5000lux. No bleaching though. Cobs are powerful little buggers. Buds continue to fatten up.

I did tear the Mylar off. Much, much easier to move around and cooler. Hope it doesn’t create a stink, my wife will let me know. Lol. Have a great day!
35C30AAC-8117-4B16-8182-783DFBC8CC10.jpeg
24CB737B-681E-43D1-AFFB-DD671C301835.jpeg
07644F75-A706-4336-BD57-7179FE91F15A.jpeg
20DF8675-A7C2-429B-B6B9-958BF996A907.jpeg
92DE23D7-11FA-438A-B036-AE24C020C293.jpeg
C1FAD020-DEA8-4039-9913-B8B6351625F2.jpeg
DCF78A3C-1ECB-47AA-8513-F1BBBD72CEAD.jpeg
E6DACC89-1220-4DB4-8A30-EB87B5047144.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom