Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Great phenos, great training, great grow.

Keep it up brother.
:welldone:
So far so good. The 2 seeds each of the CC and PH/M I germinated popped so I still got 4 more of each! That’s why I didn’t clone them. Plenty more mystery phenos in the future of those.

Day 3 of 12/12

She’s an absolute beast.
IMG_6686.jpeg
IMG_6685.jpeg

Any signs of deficiency have all but vanished.
IMG_6690.jpeg

Room is filling up in a hurry.
IMG_6687.jpeg
IMG_6688.jpeg
IMG_6689.jpeg

:passitleft:

Day 4 of 12/12

And the race is on and here comes pride…
IMG_6692.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6695.jpeg

So far the PH/M has the advantage and a commanding lead, they’re going to need it.

Heeding Sheds salt warning, I skipped the Terpinator. I did throw in .25 ml per gallon of Sweet Candy to help out the Geoflora. It claims to be beneficial to the microbial population. I’m a little concerned about the sulfur but it’s early. I need to get an RO system so I can quit worrying about it. If I have any issues with browning whatsoever, that’ll be my next investment.

Post water
IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg

Lots of good stuff in the Sweet Candy.
IMG_6703.png

Nets looking pretty even. I’ll get in there tomorrow and rearrange it a little.
IMG_6701.jpeg

Have a great day! :yummy:

Day 1 of flower

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! Last night I thought I saw some pistils but today I did for sure. The CC and Neville’s have started but nothing yet on the PH/M. I won’t bother with close ups because my camera sucks, you’ll just have to take my word for it.

IMG_6729.jpeg
IMG_6730.jpeg
IMG_6731.jpeg
IMG_6732.jpeg
IMG_6733.jpeg
IMG_6734.jpeg

Have a great day! I’m going golfing.
:blunt:

Day 2 of flower

The pots are still a little damp so we’re still on a 2 day water schedule. They’ve all kicked it up a notch, especially the CC’s. They gotta be 4” taller in some spots since yesterday.

Random shots
IMG_6735.jpeg
IMG_6737.jpeg
IMG_6738.jpeg
IMG_6739.jpeg
IMG_6740.jpeg
IMG_6742.jpeg
IMG_6743.jpeg
IMG_6744.jpeg
IMG_6746.jpeg
IMG_6747.jpeg

Have a great day! :blunt:

Empty squares?? must be one or two because all I see is tops, tops, tops… already checking that second net. They move fast holly.

questions; day 2 of flower?

How do you measure that?

From first pistil appearance or after stretching has stopped?

Thanks

Lol yeah she’s easily the fastest plant I’ve ever grown. I’m thinking maybe I should have stepped on her again.

I start counting when I 1st see pistils. I count them all together, it’s easier that way and they all ripen at their own rate anyway.

As far as stretching goes, Neville’s keeps stretching several days after anything else I’ve had in with her so far, but she already has pistils, so idk.

Day 4 of flower

All the plants are showing pistils now. The purple in the Neville’s stems has almost completely faded which tells me there’s nothing genetic about it and it’s a straight up K deficiency. I’m excited to see what more she has to show us now that the K is under control. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Neville’s
IMG_6752.jpeg
IMG_6750.jpeg

Crystal Candy
IMG_6755.jpeg

Purple Haze/Malawi
IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6757.jpeg
IMG_6753.jpeg

Have a good day! :cool:

they sure do look like they loving every minute of their life.

:thumb:
This is my favorite time of the grow (besides testing of course) :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I love when they take off into stretch. Especially Sativas, although those CC’s are holding their own. I suspect they’ll be left in the dust here shortly.

@Danishoes21 , question for ya, I notice you’re fairly aggressive with your plants. How many of my mains can I super crop at once without risking hermie? Is there a threshold you’ve noticed?
All of these Sativas should be in nets but then I can’t move them. I think super cropping would help with the larf. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom