Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

Day 6 of flower

Gave the girls a good soaking and pulled up the lights, now I’m headed north to golf for a few days. We’ll see what they look like on Tuesday night, they’ll be a little thirsty. Peace. :peace:

:passitleft:
IMG_6778.jpeg

IMG_6777.jpeg
IMG_6775.jpeg
IMG_6774.jpeg
IMG_6773.jpeg
IMG_6770.jpeg

the growth rate is off the hook bro, insane to see them grow several inches in 24 hrs. Optimal grow conditions.
:popcorn: :popcorn:
Just got back from vacation. They’re starting to look like flowers now. I just fed them so tomorrow should be good.

Day 11 of flower

I just returned from a short 4 day golf vacation. I figured they’d be thirsty after a 4 day drought but there was only 1 plant that was really droopy, the rest looked quite alright.
The tall Neville’s branch in back has hit the net already so I don’t think I’ll be lowering it any. I added a cob fixture to cover the left side. I’ll wait till after stretch to super crop and add the last cob to the front of the room and adjust to their final height.
I’m not seeing any deficiencies at all. I’ll be adding another layer of Geoflora bloom soon, around the 2 week mark. Full steam ahead.

Crystal Candy
IMG_6795.jpeg

IMG_6801.jpeg
IMG_6800.jpeg

Purple Haze/Malawi

IMG_6798.jpeg
IMG_6793.jpeg
IMG_6792.jpeg
IMG_6804.jpeg
IMG_6803.jpeg

Neville’s Haze
IMG_6796.jpeg
IMG_6802.jpeg

Nice roots and terrific stretchy growth from everyone in there! I don't think I've seen a plant hermie from getting bent and I bend a lot of branches through stretch (gotta fit through the doors!). I'd say you're safe folding whatever needs to be folded.

When are you going to thin under the nets?

Also, love the pic of the Inspector's inspectors!
Thanks I’ve only ever done a branch or two here and there, I wasn’t sure how much I could get away with. I’m going to do all of them and try and get the canopy even.

I thin under the nets at 21-ish days. Basically immediately after stretch. I read somewhere that’s the best time. So far it seems to work.

That inspector is the best dog anyone could hope for.

Day 12 of flower

I did a little super cropping on the tallest PH/M, folding the 4 leaders over. I’ll give them a day and see what they look like. Right now it looks like the taller CC is next.
IMG_6808.jpeg
IMG_6812.jpeg
IMG_6813.jpeg

The tall back Neville’s branch already made it to the net. I made a little hook to pull her to this side of the rail. It’ll come in handy.
IMG_6811.jpeg
IMG_6818.png
IMG_6809.jpeg

IMG_6816.jpeg

Have a good day. :hookah:

Day 13 of flower
Today it was the tall Crystal Candy’s turn. I’m super cropping these all as much to the inside as I can. I’m folding them over where there’s nothing but leaf underneath in an attempt to tighten them up a little. By the time stretch is over, it’ll be wall to wall no matter what I do.
IMG_6822.jpeg

IMG_6821.jpeg
IMG_6823.jpeg
IMG_6824.jpeg
IMG_6825.jpeg

Two of the clones look ready enough. I have one more in there starting to root. I’ll leave them going until one of these takes. I’m using my super soil because I ran out of FFOF so I’ll wait awhile to see if I burn the snot out of them.
IMG_6827.jpeg
IMG_6829.jpeg
IMG_6832.jpeg

Day 14 of flower

The girls got their 2nd dose of Geoflora Bloom this morning. It’s been 3 weeks since the 1st. The bag says every 2 weeks but they don’t seem wanting for anything. I think maybe a compost tea might be next.
I put the 2 PH/M’s next to the rail and the CC’s up front. I might be done super cropping, we’ll see how far above the rail they go in the next day or so.
I added the last cob fixture. I’m getting between 885-1045 umols in most of the important spots. It’s a little warmer than I’d like as usual. 85F at the net and 74F down below.

IMG_6847.jpeg
IMG_6846.jpeg
IMG_6845.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg
IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6842.jpeg
IMG_6839.jpeg

Day 15 of flower

The stretch continues. I’ll only super crop again if they get 4 nodes over the top of the rail in the next couple of days. Right now they’re a decent height.
IMG_6854.jpeg
IMG_6855.jpeg
IMG_6856.jpeg
IMG_6857.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg
IMG_6853.jpeg

Neville’s is a vigorous girl. All 3 left in the cloner have roots.
IMG_6858.jpeg
IMG_6860.jpeg

Here’s a good example of the difference in node spacing between a Sativa and Indica. Really shows on the super cropped branches.
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg

Happy Sunday!
:blunt:

Day 16 of flower

Can’t make up my mind on the super cropping, the heights not bad. The 4 up front didn’t do much last night. I fed them all 7.5ml cal-mag, 7.5ml Terpinator and 1/4 tsp of Sweet Candy per gallon, watered till runoff.
Neville’s shows no signs of slowing down. I wired up a few side branches to guide them towards the net.

IMG_6863.jpeg
IMG_6864.jpeg
IMG_6867.jpeg
IMG_6868.jpeg
IMG_6869.jpeg
IMG_6870.jpeg
IMG_6871.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom