Fuel D.OG, Hydroponics, By Gwhunran 2023

Fuel D.OG
Day 44 since flip.

The grow room is running normally. I am working on my water supply again. I had to replace a section and found other leaks. Got to make another run to the store, to finish repairs. I just waste a little water when it's turned on. So it leaks for about 20 minutes twice a day.

I still don't see any signs of bananas or seed development. Maybe I'll get lucky and just get fast finishers. :rolleyes:

The CO2 is going strong.

The plants are not drinking as much as they were.

FDOG Day 44 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 44 flower.

FDOG Day 44 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 44 Flower (3).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 44 flower. Right side.

FDOG Day 44 Flower (4).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 44 flower. Left side.

FDOG Day 44 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 44 Flower (6).JPG

Sorry to hear about not being able to vape too. It does make me cough more than smoking. I am lucky so far. I quit smoking cigarettes in 1996 and was running a lot. To get in better shape in the military and ease the rage of nicotine withdrawal.
My neighbor gave me a cart and pen of some grape flavored hemp. It taste okay and I do feel it. So, I am going to make some carts with some of my rosin. I also have a seahorse pro that I use as an e-nail and didn't realize I could take the tip off and put a cart on the seahorse and it would vape the cart too. :rolleyes: I can hook the seahorse up to a bong and further cool the vapor too.
You might want to check out a @MagicStone pipe. It’s been a lot easier on my lungs since I started using one. They should let you test drive one. lol CL🍀

Fuel D.OG
Day 45 since flip.

The grow room is running normally and the water line repairs have been 99% completed. I am going to replace the shut off to the deep sink water supply.

These plants look good, even if they are maturing faster than I would have hoped. Fingers crossed there's going to be no seed.

I only topped up the reservoir once today instead of twice and they are still drinking a good amount.

The FDOG grow now has the old CO2 bucket and when it's finished, no more CO2 for this grow.

FDOG Day 45 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 45 flower.

FDOG Day 45 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 45 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 45 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 45 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 45 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 45 Flower (7).jpg

Fuel D.OG
Day 46 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The reservoir was topped up once in 24hrs. and they are still drinking heavily. They are just frosting up. They look to be doing so to my eye and the camera too.

FDOG Day 46 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 46 flower.

FDOG Day 46 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 46 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 46 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 46 Flower (6)1.jpg

FDOG Day 46 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 46 Flower (4)2.jpg

FDOG Day 46 Flower (4)3.jpg

Fuel D.OG
Day 47 since flip.

The buds continue to look really good but seem to be maturing too soon IMO.

I will continue on and we'll see.
Reservoir change soon.

FDOG Day 47 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 47 flower.

FDOG Day 47 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 47 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 47 Flower (4).JPG

Fuel D.OG
Day 48 since flip.

The grow room is running normally.

The AC was turned off in the FDOG room and turned on in the Acapulco Gold room as the overhead fan crapped out in there. The result will be the room will be a couple of degrees warmer and the Acapulco Gold room will be little cooler. There are still two fans blowing here. One overhead, the other blowing directly from the front. No great change. I will only run two AC units when the two rooms are on different light schedules.

Reservoir change today. Added recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Late Bloom. Added 40ml CalMag+ and PHed to 5.5-6.0. After afternoon reservoir top up, PH was still within desired range.

FDOG Day 48 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 48 flower.

FDOG Day 48 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (5)2.jpg

Fuel D.OG
Day 48 since flip.

The AC was turned off in the FDOG room and turned on in the Acapulco Gold room as the overhead fan crapped out in there. The result will be the room will be a couple of degrees warmer and the Acapulco Gold room will be little cooler. There are still two fans blowing here. One overhead, the other blowing directly from the front. No great change. I will only run two AC units when the two rooms are on different light schedules.

Reservoir change today. Added recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Late Bloom. Added 40ml CalMag+ and PHed to 5.5-6.0. After afternoon reservoir top up, PH was still within desired range.

FDOG Day 48 Flower (1).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 48 Flower (5)2.jpg

You are entering Plant of the Month right ?

Thanks West. They are nice to look at. They look to be finishing to my eye. I am looking hard for signs of seed development, but so far, so good.
They smell stronger than the Acapulco Gold at this stage. The strain is supposed to be a good concentrate maker, so maybe it's just going to be extra sticky.:hmmmm::bong:

Fuel D.OG
Day 49 since flip.

The plants are showing no ill effects from the new reservoir change. Will add KoolBloom(0-10-10), tomorrow.

The plants are looking and smelling nice.
Will just have to watch them bloom and finish.

FDOG Day 49 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 49 of flower.

FDOG Day 49 Flower (9).JPG

FDOG Day 49 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 49 Flower (7).JPG

FDOG Day 49 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 49 Flower (8).JPG

FDOG Day 49 Flower (8) trich shot.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 49 of flower. Zoomed in on previous bud for trichome pic.

Fuel D.OG
Day 50 since flip.

Just watching them ripen. :cheesygrinsmiley:

35ml KoolBloom(0-10-10) was added to both reservoirs today as neither showed signs of being too strong 48hrs from change.

More pictures now of individual buds and trich zoom ins as the buds become more interesting to me now. :bong: Sometimes requiring two post to get all the pics in. Nine today so I fit one post.

FDOG Day 50 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 50 flower.

FDOG Day 50 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (6) trich.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 50 flower. Trich close up of previous picture.

FDOG Day 50 Flower (7).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (8).JPG

FDOG Day 50 Flower (8) trich.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 50 flower. Trich close up of previous picture.

:drool:<---the smiley says it all...
They smell wonderful too. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a hard time describing smells but I'll figure it out.:hmmmm:

This is the progression of smells:
Outside, approaching the grow- smells a little like weed
Inside- smells a lot like weed
Inside the grow area- still smells like weed, but now there are traces of other things, all pleasant to me. 😎

Thanks West. They are nice to look at. They look to be finishing to my eye. I am looking hard for signs of seed development, but so far, so good.
They smell stronger than the Acapulco Gold at this stage. The strain is supposed to be a good concentrate maker, so maybe it's just going to be extra sticky.:hmmmm::bong:
Mmmm extra sticky please. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley:

They smell wonderful too. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have a hard time describing smells but I'll figure it out.:hmmmm:

This is the progression of smells:
Outside, approaching the grow- smells a little like weed
Inside- smells a lot like weed
Inside the grow area- still smells like weed, but now there are traces of other things, all pleasant to me. 😎
That’s how my bedroom smells and I couldn’t describe it if you payed me. CL🍀

I love the smell of weed. It's like the way the plant communicates or something. Even after harvest- you're going to enjoy savoring the weed's developing bouquet as curing progresses. 😄
I'm pretty patient these days, but waiting on harvested weed to cure still tries it. I've had enough harvest that I'm no longer concerned when it smells like hay early on.:hmmmm:

As I get close to this year's harvest and I'm living with last year's buds for about another month. The smells have diminished with three out of the four. If anything, the Panama smell is getting better. :bong: The Vanilla Kush is still great smoke but it's already past it's prime smell wise. And I'm mixing the Hawaii Maui Waui and Headroom Incident in different blends to smoke in joints.:rolleyes:

Fuel D.OG
Day 51 since flip.

Topping up the reservoir twice daily and tying to keep the PH as close to 5.8-6.0 as I can.

The buds are looking nice and the plants are still drinking.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 Flower. The bottom screen is 7 inches/18cm from the tray. The 2nd screen is 15 inches/38cm from from the 1st screen.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 flower.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (4).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 flower. Left side.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (3).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 flower. Right side.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 51 Flower (5) trich.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 flower. tric view of the previous pic.

FDOG Day 51 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 51 Flower (6)trich.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 51 flower. tric view of the previous pic

Fuel D.OG
Day 52 since flip.

The plants are still drinking and the buds continue to ripen. They look nice, but they need to get bigger.

The grow areas have balanced out well since flipping the ACs.
When the rooms are on the same light schedule, it's one room with a cubic area easily handled by one AC unit. I'll only use both when the rooms are on different light schedules as they'll be next grow. And the door will be closed between them.
The Blueberry will be vegged a lot longer and the Golden Tiger will be flipped as soon as it hits the bottom screen or before if it hits 3 weeks from seed first.

FDOG Day 52 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 52 flower.

FDOG Day 52 Flower (2).JPG

FDOG Day 52 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 52 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 52 Flower (3)tric.jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 52 flower. tric shot of the previous bud.

Back
Top Bottom