Gandalfthewhite's Soil Grow Ozark By Grounded Genetics 2022

I've moved seedlings from t5s to LEDs, and as long as it's not a huge jump in intensity right away they do fine.
I've also started seeds under the LEDs, and as long as it's at an appropriate height/intensity they did well. My LED didn't have a dimmer, so I raised it up. Most should come with recommended settings for seedlings, and those are a good place to start.

I was thinking T5 but I want to really see what this light can do. I normally stay under the T5 for round 2 weeks before moving them on to a 315cmh then add 315s as they grow. Do you guys think they will show any stress going from T5 to the LED?
Not at all bro, that is my rotation. Clones, seeds under t5 the move them under LED.
I would recommend keeping them on the same timer.
Like Mel said above, raising the light until they get adjusted.
Wish i had your 315cmh, badass light.
Cheers bro

I've moved seedlings from t5s to LEDs, and as long as it's not a huge jump in intensity right away they do fine.
I've also started seeds under the LEDs, and as long as it's at an appropriate height/intensity they did well. My LED didn't have a dimmer, so I raised it up. Most should come with recommended settings for seedlings, and those are a good place to start.
Thank you to mate :thumb: I think I'm going to start them with the T5 as the mars hasn't arrived yet and I'm itching to get them started as I only have a few weeks left on these girls and I'm going to try and be perpetual as I keep running out of stock before the next which is never good :lot-o-toke:
Not at all bro, that is my rotation. Clones, seeds under t5 the move them under LED.
I would recommend keeping them on the same timer.
Like Mel said above, raising the light until they get adjusted.
Wish i had your 315cmh, badass light.
Cheers bro
Thank you to mate 😁 I will be keeping them on the same timer and when I move them under the LED I'll start at 25% and go from there. I will do some research on the hanging height too. I do love these 315s and I've been using them for a few years now, but although they are small 3 in the tent is still quite warm, I'm still hitting 28c when the lights are on at night! Maybe I should upgrade my fan to as it is probably underpowered for the space. I'm using an old 6 inch Isomax airforce and I mean nearly 10yrs old! I have plenty of negative pressure though so it is still doing it's thing. I've been looking at an AC infinity 10 inch with smart controller 😄

Thanks mate :thumb: I think I'm going to start them with the T5 as the mars hasn't arrived yet and I'm itching to get them started as I only have a few weeks left on these girls and I'm going to try and be perpetual as I keep running out of stock before the next which is never good :lot-o-toke:

Thanks you to mate 😁 I will be keeping them on the same timer and when I move them under the LED I'll start at 25% and go from there. I will do some research on the hanging height too. I do love these 315s and I've been using them for a few years now, but although they are small 3 in the tent is still quite warm, I'm still hitting 28c when the lights are on at night! Maybe I should upgrade my fan to as it is probably underpowered for the space. I'm using an old 6 inch Isomax airforce and I mean nearly 10yrs old! I have plenty of negative pressure though so it is still doing it's thing. I've been looking at an AC infinity 10 inch with smart controller 😄
Hell yeah, on T5's im putting down on them, when they just grab as clones or have long necks on seedlings.
LED's i hang them top of tent full power when plants sre established and watch her there.
Is the CMH heat compared HPS or HID? Love my old hps but damn it took alot of electricity !
Sorry for the ramble..cheers bro

Hell yeah, on T5's im putting down on them, when they just grab as clones or have long necks on seedlings.
LED's i hang them top of tent full power when plants sre established and watch her there.
Is the CMH heat compared HPS or HID? Love my old hps but damn it took alot of electricity !
Sorry for the ramble..cheers bro
No need for apologies :cheesygrinsmiley: the 315s are definitely not as hot as my old 600s, I couldn't run a 2x600s in the tent unless they were air cooled. I've got 945w of light at the minute and to be at 28c I suppose isn't to bad :rofl: I can't wait to have a play with some new tech though it's been a while.. :passitleft:

Hey everyone :ciao: it's hump day so that means the weekend is nearly here :party:

A little sneaky peak in the tent this afternoon for a watering and I couldn't resist taking a pic :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ozark week 6.5 very frosty :drool: this one should go around 8-9 weeks
DSC_1210.JPG

Much love to all :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hello everyone :ciao: It is the start of week 7 and these ladies are looking fabulous :cheesygrinsmiley:

They are all still feeding and drinking well and I haven't had any more issues other than heat, but I can't do much about that :laugh:

The Ozark has not disappointed me after all the stress with the other 3. She is still packing on weight and has a alot of trich coverage. I'm so glad I kept the 2 cuts from her as my new mums, I will be using these after the next grow and I will be filling my space with this one. She could have probably done with being netted, noted for next time.
DSC_1238.JPG

Close up of one of the top buds looking frosty, her buds are rock solid. I think I will be harvesting this one around week 8-9.
DSC_1232.JPG

The sativa Strawberry Blues is looking like she will go 10 weeks+, this is one of the tallest plants I have grown and the biggest colas. I'm hoping she will bulk out a bit in the last 3 weeks. Lovely Spears!
DSC_1233.JPG

The hybrid Strawberry has the most solid buds of the 3.
DSC_1234.JPG

Still around 2+ weeks to go for this lady.
DSC_1235.JPG

The last sativa Strawberry is also still packing on weight.
DSC_1230.JPG

I think she will be around week 9-10 as she is not as sativa as the tallest but still has a lot of filling out to do.
DSC_1231.JPG

My @Mars Hydro FC3000 is on the way as we speak so I will be starting a new journal as soon as it arrives. Thanks @Mars Hydro for the free light and the opportunity to try some new tech.

I hope all is well in your garden and world. Much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

Closley watching your grow here now. We are getting ready to invest in an indoor grow and Im loving yours. That strawberry sativa is amazing!

Closley watching your grow here now. We are getting ready to invest in an indoor grow and Im loving yours. That strawberry sativa is amazing!
Thankyou mate :green_heart: and welcome to mine pull up a chair and get comfy :ciao: it's an investment indeed, it's more time than money. I have got most of my equipment second hand apart from bulbs and some of my kit is over 10 years old. I spend at least an hour a day in the room, normally just staring at them willing them to grow and get chunky :rofl:

Wow, those are some big colas!!! Looks like they will need some support when they swell. Looking great!
Hey there mate :ciao: and welcome to mine :thumb: my thoughts exactly :cheesygrinsmiley: I have literally just been in there tying them up
DSC_1239.JPG

The Ozark I have tied at the bottom like a bunch of flowers, which it is :laugh:
DSC_1240.JPG

Just had a look at the autos to...Both are nearing the end of week 10

As i said when I put these in they were really just an experiment and a space filler but they have both done very well considering they have been on 12/12 most of their lives.

Geist OG
Full plant sorry about the light ☀️
DSC_1226.JPG

The top bud I think is nearly ready as the hairs are receding and the Trichs look cloudy. So another week I think.
DSC_1224.JPG

But the bottoms are not quite there yet so i will probably harvest the top first. And I thought this would be ready in june :rofl:
DSC_1225.JPG

The Gorilla Glue is a surprise! It's doing really well, a little overfed but otherwise stacking up well and nowhere near ready.
DSC_1227.JPG

The top bud is solid already! She will probably go all the way to the end of this grow.
DSC_1228.JPG

Anyway enough from me, I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the sun much love to all
:green_heart: :passitleft:

Bamboo stakes work well too.
I know I know :rofl: i just grabbed what was at hand, all because I couldn't be bothered to walk to the garage at the end of the garden:lot-o-toke: :rofl: There will be some stakes making an appearance in the next pics :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thankyou mate :green_heart: and welcome to mine pull up a chair and get comfy :ciao: it's an investment indeed, it's more time than money. I have got most of my equipment second hand apart from bulbs and some of my kit is over 10 years old. I spend at least an hour a day in the room, normally just staring at them willing them to grow and get chunky :rofl:
Whatever yer doing keep it up cause those Sativas colas are unreal. Very nice grow.

Whatever yer doing keep it up cause those Sativas colas are unreal. Very nice grow.
Thanks mate :green_heart: this grow has had its troubles, but the next few weeks should be plain sailing as long as I can keep up with the feeding they are still eating alot :morenutes:

Looking great gandalf, glad that things have panned out are going smooth from here on out... Nice addition to the space....I'm sure that light is gonna kick ass.

And I do the same thing....I don't waste time looking for stuff I use what I have on hand...usually works out good

I know I know :rofl: i just grabbed what was at hand, all because I couldn't be bothered to walk to the garage at the end of the garden:lot-o-toke: :rofl: There will be some stakes making an appearance in the next pics :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know the feeling! Last grow I had the big fans of leaning colas binder clipped to other big fans to try and keep them upright ha

Totally welcome! And thank ya kindly!
Yeah I get to spend all the time I want to with my girls. I spend a lot of time telling them what to expect with weather, what Im trying to do for them, how awesome and beautiful and strong they are. I play didge for them too.

Just growing them is its own medicine. ;)

Back
Top Bottom