Gandalfthewhite's Soil Grow Ozark By Grounded Genetics 2022

My new @Mars Hydro FC3000 just landed on the door step :party: and a day before the delivery date :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1241.JPG

Just having a look at it now. I will be starting a new sponsored journal asap
DSC_1242.JPG

I'm so excited for this new adventure :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice braddah!
Hopefully, get mine soon too!

Nice braddah!
Hopefully, get mine soon too!
Sweet mate! It will be nice to have someone to bounce off of as I start my LED adventure. I have only used one and only for flower, so I will be over at yours quite alot :popcorn: :lot-o-toke:

Cant wait to see more your sweet buddage my friend! Ive got three Gorilla glues in my outdoor 2 have veeeeery similar structure to yours. Its reassuring somehow lol.

Congratulations on the new light.

Well I just had a knock on the door from our local constabulary 🚓 and I nearly had a heart attack!
I panicked slightly and thought well that's it! And I imagined all my hard work being torn down and put into paper bags.
Luckily we had not been smoking this evening only using our THC vape pens so that was a blessing as I imagine even the smell of weed to these guys is enough!

Upon opening the door the police officer started with "good evening, there is nothing to worry about" So I am super high standing infront of 2 officers thinking well there not here for me and no one that I know has be injured, thank god, so on with the show.

They were looking into a van that is registered next door and proceeded to ask me several questions about my neighbours and there vehicles. My panic faded into curiousity and now I'm sat here smoking a nice blunt with the Mrs :blunt:

I don't know why I panic so much, there is no reason as I am a good citizen, all I do is go to work and grow a few plants for our own consumption at home. But here even sharing with my partner could be considered dealing, the madness of our law in the UK!

I hope something changes here soon then that sense of panic I feel will be something my kids will laugh about.

Anyway rant over :laugh: I hope you are all safe a well much love :green_heart:

My new @Mars Hydro FC3000 just landed on the door step :party: and a day before the delivery date :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1241.JPG

Just having a look at it now. I will be starting a new sponsored journal asap
DSC_1242.JPG

I'm so excited for this new adventure :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope you enjoy it. :hippy:

Never fun when the cops knock on the door. Glad it worked out this time, there are too many stories on here that don't.

Cant wait to see more your sweet buddage my friend! Ive got three Gorilla glues in my outdoor 2 have veeeeery similar structure to yours. Its reassuring somehow lol.
Thank you my friend and your GGs are looking awesome! :drool:
Congratulations on the new light.
Thanks mate I am just setting up things for the next journal, exciting!
Hope you enjoy it. :hippy:
I can't thank you enough! :yahoo::hug::high-five: and I will use it to the best of my ability.
Congratulations on your new Sponsored @Mars Hydro FC3000 I’ll be stopping by your journal . I’d wish you good luck but I know you don’t need it. I’m looking forward to seeing your grow under your new light.
Thank you my friend! Very kind words indeed :green_heart:
Never fun when the cops knock on the door. Glad it worked out this time, there are too many stories on here that don't.
Not fun at all! Thanks mate, I have had a few friends get in trouble over the years but fingers crossed and touch wood I have always been under the radar.

much love to you all :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hello everyone :ciao:

We are nearing the end of week 7 and these ladies are chunking out.

I have been to the garage since the last update :laugh: and retrieved some plastic canes to give some of these girls some extra support for the coming weeks.

I have some yellowing happening on the lower leaves of the more sativa girls, this is because I ran out of flower feed on the last watering but I have more now so they will get a full feeding tomorrow. I'm thinking they will all be finished by week 10 but I'm just guessing.

Per Litre: 4L each
4ml Plagron Algabloom
1ml Plant magic calmag
1ml Bloombastic
PH 6.4 (ph down biobizz organic ph down)

My temps are still high as we are having another heat wave in the UK, it was 27c in my garden today! So the tent is sitting around 30c for a couple of hours and decreases as the sun goes down to around 27/28c. I'm not to worried as its been pretty consistent for the best part of this grow and they seem to be loving it.

The Ozark is looking amazing! She has a very thick greasy covering of trichs and is smelling like OG gas and funkyness. Her buds are heavy already and she is staked with all the branches being held up by twist ties. I can already see this girl filling my space, imagine her x8 :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1248.JPG

My 2 Ozark mums are starting to produce some new veg growth.
DSC_1254.JPG

These 2 will have plenty of time before I need them, I have topped them once and I will probably top all the branches after I pot them up in a week or so.
DSC_1253.JPG

The sativa lady is still filling out I have her tied up for the coming swell, she is pretty sturdy but I would hate to go in one day and find them snapped. The red bungee cord is there just in case ;)
DSC_1247.JPG

The hybrid is starting to show signs of slowing down a bit, a few more brown hairs and swelling but still a little while left though. What do you guys think 8,,9 or 10 weeks?
DSC_1250.JPG

The other sativa girl is also packing on weight, she was leaning to one side the other day so I gave her a stake too.
DSC_1251.JPG

I used some garden loops to hold her to the stake and keep her upright.
DSC_1252.JPG

So another week nearly done and I have to say I am feeling very pleased with how these ladies are turning out.

I hope all is well in your gardens and world much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hello everyone :ciao:

We are nearing the end of week 7 and these ladies are chunking out.

I have been to the garage since the last update :laugh: and retrieved some plastic canes to give some of these girls some extra support for the coming weeks.

I have some yellowing happening on the lower leaves of the more sativa girls, this is because I ran out of flower feed on the last watering but I have more now so they will get a full feeding tomorrow. I'm thinking they will all be finished by week 10 but I'm just guessing.

Per Litre: 4L each
4ml Plagron Algabloom
1ml Plant magic calmag
1ml Bloombastic
PH 6.4 (ph down biobizz organic ph down)

My temps are still high as we are having another heat wave in the UK, it was 27c in my garden today! So the tent is sitting around 30c for a couple of hours and decreases as the sun goes down to around 27/28c. I'm not to worried as its been pretty consistent for the best part of this grow and they seem to be loving it.

The Ozark is looking amazing! She has a very thick greasy covering of trichs and is smelling like OG gas and funkyness. Her buds are heavy already and she is staked with all the branches being held up by twist ties. I can already see this girl filling my space, imagine her x8 :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_1248.JPG

My 2 Ozark mums are starting to produce some new veg growth.
DSC_1254.JPG

These 2 will have plenty of time before I need them, I have topped them once and I will probably top all the branches after I pot them up in a week or so.
DSC_1253.JPG

The sativa lady is still filling out I have her tied up for the coming swell, she is pretty sturdy but I would hate to go in one day and find them snapped. The red bungee cord is there just in case ;)
DSC_1247.JPG

The hybrid is starting to show signs of slowing down a bit, a few more brown hairs and swelling but still a little while left though. What do you guys think 8,,9 or 10 weeks?
DSC_1250.JPG

The other sativa girl is also packing on weight, she was leaning to one side the other day so I gave her a stake too.
DSC_1251.JPG

I used some garden loops to hold her to the stake and keep her upright.
DSC_1252.JPG

So another week nearly done and I have to say I am feeling very pleased with how these ladies have are turning out.

I hope all is well in your gardens and world much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
Looking good there Mr.Wizard

Pleased indeed! Really nice looking buds there.

Looking so cool and shaggy! I havent needed to give extra support to any branches yet. Has me a little sad. Im guessing theyre a little light. Or maybe theyre just all strong from the constant breeze and every few days we get going around 20+ mph for a while.

Any way you cut it Im a good kinda green with envy here. Your sativas freak me out lol love them and cheering for them as well as Gorilla Glue!
:green_heart:

Looking good there Mr.Wizard
Thankyou mate :green_heart: :passitleft:
Pleased indeed! Really nice looking buds there.
Thankyou mate! I am getting more excited for the end now :cheesygrinsmiley: :green_heart: :passitleft:
Looking so cool and shaggy! I havent needed to give extra support to any branches yet. Has me a little sad. Im guessing theyre a little light. Or maybe theyre just all strong from the constant breeze and every few days we get going around 20+ mph for a while.

Any way you cut it Im a good kinda green with envy here. Your sativas freak me out lol love them and cheering for them as well as Gorilla Glue!
:green_heart:
Always a pleasure to have you here! I would say yours are super strong with those gusts! Mine would have been blown around the garden :laugh: The sativas are freaking me out too! I am trying to decide when would be the best time to stop feeding as I have no idea how long they will go on for. According to the breeder they flower for 8-10 weeks but I am already nearly in week 8, how much bigger can they get! :green_heart: :passitleft:
Girls are looking great! Loving the Frost in the first pic
Thankyou my friend :green_heart: The Ozark is by far the frostiest girl in the tent! I have fallen in love with her, after all the trials and tribulations at the beginning of flower I plan on doing several full tent runs with her :tokin:
Looking great over there bro! You have the new Mars light up yet?
Cheers bro
Thanks mate :cheesygrinsmiley: I haven't yet, I am just getting everything together for the next journal. I have 1mx1mx2m tent ready for veg and some babies up and out. I will be putting everything up on Sunday and starting my new journal :cheesygrinsmiley: exciting times over here :green_heart: :passitleft:

Looking awesome mate. Glad the po-po weren't there to bother you. Always in the back of your mind hey. Would be nice to not need to worry about it. One day.

I think you'll love the FC3000. I have zero complaints with mine.

Looking awesome mate. Glad the po-po weren't there to bother you. Always in the back of your mind hey. Would be nice to not need to worry about it. One day.

I think you'll love the FC3000. I have zero complaints with mine.
Thankyou bruva!
One day soon my friend we will all be able to meet in public, share information and smoke out in peace. The UK is in a financial crisis right now and what could we possibly do to boost our economy?? Legalise and regulate! Think of the tax income for this tiny island! The UK is are already one of the worlds largest exporter of medicinal!

I am so excited to get this light setup and in my space. What distance do you think seedlings would be ok at? And %, I was thinking 25% to start...

Much love :green_heart: :passitleft:

Always a pleasure to have you here! I would say yours are super strong with those gusts! Mine would have been blown around the garden :laugh: The sativas are freaking me out too! I am trying to decide when would be the best time to stop feeding as I have no idea how long they will go on for. According to the breeder they flower for 8-10 weeks but I am already nearly in week 8, how much bigger can they get! :green_heart: :passitleft:

Thankyou my friend :green_heart: The Ozark is by far the frostiest girl in the tent! I have fallen in love with her, after all the trials and tribulations at the beginning of flower and plan on doing several full tent runs with her :tokin:
Always a pleasure to be here friend O' the green! If youre at 8 weeks and its putting you into breeders window maybe try the Krissy Carbone droughting thingie? I want to see those surface to air missle colas do their thing outdoors! lol theyd be seeing them on radars taking off shooting towards the sun. Poof! :high-five:

Also I had to reply to your Ozark flipping the script and becoming your star! Thats what happened with that one Gorilla Glue of mine. She helmeted, really messed up her in surgery, then seed transplant was almost upside down, stunted about 10 days and now she is defintely going to yield the most out of all 12 it looks like... and you have to love that kind of performance. Love love love them!
:circle-of-love::cheer::thumb:

Thankyou bruva!
One day soon my friend we will all be able to meet in public, share information and smoke out in peace. The UK is in a financial crisis right now and what could we possibly do to boost our economy?? Legalise and regulate! Think of the tax income for this tiny island! The UK is are already one of the worlds largest exporter of medicinal!

I am so excited to get this light setup and in my space. What distance do you think seedlings would be ok at? And %, I was thinking 25% to start...

Much love :green_heart: :passitleft:
'The' largest. Takes the piss. I think we're a good way off much change but I hope I'm surprised. A good friend thinks in the next 5 years because he works in the agricultural fertiliser industry and they're having talks about how they can support the cannabis industry already.

Back
Top Bottom