Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcome

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Freaking me out, I thought I was the only one that kept to himself sitting on the back porch watching the birds and deer and checking out what the rest of the gang on here are doing. I don't get around so good and that's probably why nobody bothers trying to hang out. Some times it bothers me but most of the time I'm quite content. I don't work either, but growing is a job in my mind.
I've learned more in the last few months hanging out in the forums, seen some crazy shit performed from people on here, it shows the passion for growing. ✌️

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Heck yea people do awesome things on here.. its the best place to learn besides doing your own research. Glad its helping you get through whatever it is that is ailing you Suntana.

Thanks Toast, its Multiple Sclerosis bud. It's a shitty disease and robs life from you, but I try not to dwell on it. I have my moments and get cranky lots to. Marijuana hasn't done much to help suppress the disease but it sure helps with muscle spasms and sleep, but most of all it helps me just cope with life.

Aw im so sorry man. i know a lot about ms.. did a fundraiser in highschool and we studied the disease thoroughly in that class. I believe her grandson had ms very bad. I feel for you guys with that disease, it is awful there is no cure. At least its helping with your quality of life.. thats really all it can do buddy.

Suntana! Brother i need to see you over her at the housewarming party! Im doing some shit i aint comfortabe with. Watch me walk out onto the plank. Ya i know about feeling alone brother. Moved from Oregon where i had some good buddies, legal pot, fly fishing snow skiing to the southern midwest. Where i got zero friends and am an underground criminal.

Gauge

Stay positive Gauge. We are all here to support each other. The outside world can be a real downer at times, but we have our ladies in our tents and gardens to give us some tranquility, and we have our family here to share the good and the bad with.
:peacetwo:

Good morning all. We finally have sprouts. Not looking all that great however I have the utmost confidence they will grow into lovely debutante's.
In my moment of doubt last night I began the germination of two more seed this time 24karat fem auto from Mephisto.
I have decided to run these two hydro in 5 gallons bubble​ buckets. Wish me luck. We will see if I can get the weather to be kind enough to allow me to keep them cool enough.
Before I throw them into a huge rez, I built a new one this morning. I let them get a decent root mass before I throw them into the 5 gallons.
I will transplant the MBAP's as soon as I start to see some vigor and growth.

Gauge
420-magazine-mobile1240130286.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1959784079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688556067.jpg

Thought i would update you on this grow. My two MBAP's (ManBearAlienPigs) are almost 1/2 inch tall and aren't quite ready to go into the buckets yet. I have decided to run two Mephisto Gold Glue's in two separate 2 gallon bubble buckets as well. When i went looking for small DWC buckets i bought 2 more because i realized #1 my OCD wants my room to have all the same buckets. #2 It saves me 24 gallons of hauling water and nute solution a week. The two extra plants will consume more i know but the yield will be the shit. Trust me! Will be a great grow!
Not going to bore you with picture of seedlings poking out of Rapid rooters.
Carpe' Kush ya'll

None of your pics are a bore. Post anything you like! :kisstwo:

Cruising amazon and you immediately came to mind when I found this bucket cooler: 5-gal. Bucket Companion Cooler (3-Pack)

1666405599659.png

None of your pics are a bore. Posting anything you like! :kisstwo:

Cruising amazon and you immediately came to mind when I found this bucket cooler: 5-gal. Bucket Companion Cooler (3-Pack)

Nice to know i am thought of. With the smaller buckets and my recent water temp surveys around my grow room, i think i will be ok. We will see. Thanks Beautiful!

Gauge

Glad to hear your temps are doing better. My tent has been running a little warm the last few weeks, but I'm hoping it will begin to cool down soon.

I am not a huge fan of the hot and humid part of summer.

Glad to hear your temps are doing better. My tent has been running a little warm the last few weeks, but I'm hoping it will begin to cool down soon.

I am not a huge fan of the hot and humid part of summer.

either am I :wood:

Gauge

I checked the Hempy Buckets this morning and BINGO! I have a sprout. I misted both pots liberally covered them in dark brown plastic grocery bags and put them back in their warm dark place. Hygrometer within the bucket bag dome said 100% humidity.
The two rapid rooter's inside a black mop bucket showed no signs of sprout-age as of yet either. Light misting brown plastic shopping bag over it and back into warm / dark.
I have come pretty close as to figuring out how to control the climate within the new room. Since i am leaching air from the HVAC system I can either let the pressure of the system push air into my room or i can suck it into the room with my inline Squirrel cage.
I can also suck the HVAC air into the room via the exhaust fan which is speed controlled at the wall.
I can shut the HVAC vent and draw air from the garage "fresh"
Bottom line is i now can pretty much control how hot/cold and to some degree the humidity.The unknown and always a big factor is going to be the influence of the plants. Respiration always raises the humidity.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can be part of my journal.
Don't let your meat loaf

I checked the Hempy Buckets this morning and BINGO! I have a sprout.

Woohoo!

Bottom line is i now can pretty much control how hot/cold and to some degree the humidity.

That is a huge deal :thumb:

Great design. Love the vertical fluorescents in the corners like that.

Wait so for your sprouts you keep them in the dark?? Do you just mean like sprouting tap roots or is she growing out her cotyledons? If shes got leaves id put her under some light but that is pretty exciting man!

Yes, the one that has sprouted is under the reduced wattage COB array. I appreciate you covering my six! Nice to know i got friends making sure i am not wandering off into left field somewhere!

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom