GDB's Auto Array

Hey, N420! The Blueberry won't push out a tap root, although I see her trying to.

The Smothie and Black Cream both sprouted and are now buried in Promix HP. I had little stickies on each pot to id the strains. But by the time I got them to the tent, both stickies had fallen off! Now I don't know which is which. :Rasta: Hopefully, later on the "Black" plant will be true to its name and become recognizable.:laughtwo:
Nice, hopefully we will see those newly planted ladies soon! Damn stickies lol I've used painter's tape but it doesn't stick to fabric pots very well but hockey tape works pretty good, I don't play hockey or can even skate so I bought it just for the garden lol. Wouldn't that be cool if the Black Cream was actually black is it supposed to go a really dark color?

Nice, hopefully we will see those newly planted ladies soon! Damn stickies lol I've used painter's tape but it doesn't stick to fabric pots very well but hockey tape works pretty good, I don't play hockey or can even skate so I bought it just for the garden lol. Wouldn't that be cool if the Black Cream was actually black is it supposed to go a really dark color?
I'm sure hoping for a darker color on the Black Cream! Otherwise, I just may have to mixed the two together after take down and call it Black Smoothie Cream! :Rasta:

Hello growers.

Just a quick update.

The Smoothie and the Black Cream seeds that I buried the other day are now peeking out. Their heads have not popped up yet but I expect to see them by the end of the day!
1592062627485.png

My Brooklyn Sunrise (day 32) is shaping up nicely after being up-potted and being moved from FFOF to Promix HP. She's taking her time but is showing promise!

P1030223.JPG

P1030224.JPG

Later!

Hello growers.

Just a quick update.

The Smoothie and the Black Cream seeds that I buried the other day are now peeking out. Their heads have not popped up yet but I expect to see them by the end of the day!
1592062627485.png

My Brooklyn Sunrise (day 32) is shaping up nicely after being up-potted and being moved from FFOF to Promix HP. She's taking her time but is showing promise!

P1030223.JPG

P1030224.JPG

Later!

Pretty GDB:nomo::bong:

Hello growers.

I forgot to post pics of my new babies on their birth date. But they're still little babies. One is a Black Cream auto. The other is a Smoothie auto. I have no idea which is which. :Rasta:

P1030241.JPG

Later.

Hello growers.

I'd like to report on my entire auto tent today. It won't take long! :Rasta:

Weirdest

Californian Snow (day 62). This plant has never been "normal." It still ain't, but it's alive and will produce something so it meets my humble criteria for remaining alive.

I won't even try to describe this little runt of twisted, crazy leaves. (Oh, I just did!) I'm not mad at her but will be glad to get her out of the way. :Rasta:

P1030249.JPG

P1030251.JPG

The Second Place Runt

Caramel Cream (day 62). She is a nice looking plant but is really tiny. I'll be glad to get her out of the way too.

P1030246.JPG

P1030248.JPG

Both of these girls are being fed 4.8g of Mega Crop and 1g of Sweet Candy.

Most Shapely

Brooklyn Sunrise (day 37). This one is taking it's time but I like her shape. She looks like she'll have some nice bud sites.

P1030253.JPG

She is getting 3g of Mega Crop.

I have two babies. A Smoothie and a Black Cream. They both developed their second set of little fan leaves today, so I am counting this as day one. (no pics today)

I was never able to get the Blueberry to pop a tap root, so I buried her anyway, hoping that she would surprise me. It's been in the dirt for about 6 days, and she has not surprised me. :Rasta:

I don't think I'll replace her right now. I'm going to leave the space open for a few solo cups to start some photos in.

The big disappointment with the CC and the CS for me is that I'm growing them in 3 gallon pots. Every time I look at them I think, "Hell, I could have gotten that out of a 2 gallon pot or maybe a 1." I don't mind growing small plants as long as they're in small pots! :laughtwo:

I'll be using all 2 gallons for my upcoming auto grows. Small plants will be expected, but there will be a few more of them squeezed into the tent.

Later!

It's been in the dirt for about 6 days, and she has not surprised me.
I had one sprout on day 12, so there may still be a surprise in that Blueberry...
"Hell, I could have gotten that out of a 2 gallon pot or maybe a 1." I don't mind growing small plants as long as they're in small pots! :laughtwo:
I can relate to that- I had big plans for my 10 gallon outdoor plant, and it turned out to be a little 2 gallon thing- Sure would have been easier to schlep it in and out in a 2 gallon pot for a month and a half... :straightface:

Hey GDP! I'm a little late, but all caught up if you don't mind my joining :popcorn:

I'm still a 1st time grower and have 2 super skunks and 2 blueberry (all autoflowers), but would love to tag along and learn!

Hey GDP! I'm a little late, but all caught up if you don't mind my joining :popcorn:

I'm still a 1st time grower and have 2 super skunks and 2 blueberry (all autoflowers), but would love to tag along and learn!
The door is unlocked, Rexer. Just walk on in and have a seat. Good to have you! :Rasta:

I am also going to join in the fun and watch your grow so I can pick-up some ideas, I am going to be starting autoflowers here in a month or so for my second grow.
Welcome, Davef. Good luck with the autos! :Rasta:

I had one sprout on day 12, so there may still be a surprise in that Blueberry...

I can relate to that- I had big plans for my 10 gallon outdoor plant, and it turned out to be a little 2 gallon thing- Sure would have been easier to schlep it in and out in a 2 gallon pot for a month and a half... :straightface:
Thanks, Carcass. So there is still hope for the Blueberry!

Hello growers.

I am getting an eyeful with my Brooklyn Sunrise! She looks really nice at 39 days and is beginning to flower.

P1030272.JPG

The babies (Black Cream and Smoothie) are saying, "Look at us!"

P1030273.JPG

Later!

Hello growers.

I'm getting really pumped about the Brooklyn Sunrise (day 43). I bumped up her Mega Crop dosage from 3.5 to 4 on her last feed and bent some stems to open her up a bit. So now she's growing like a weed and seems to be trying to dominate the tent! :Rasta:

Luckily, space is not an issue because the Caramel Cream (day 67, front left) will be done within a few weeks. And the Californian Snow (day 67, front right) is, I'll say, expendable. :laughtwo:

P1030279.JPG

P1030280.JPG

Later!

Hello growers.

Just a quick update.

This Brooklyn Sunrise has got me licking my chops! She has been so easy. She doesn't ask for any attention and, instead, just pretty much grows into a beautiful shape all on her own. I bent 2 of the main stems, but I've done nothing else to her. She's doing herself. :Rasta:

She's on day 46 and is only being fed 3.5g Mega Crop and seems to love the low dosage. I had heard that she doesn't like a lot of nutes early so I've been holding back. Not sorry!
P1030291.JPG
P1030290.JPG

Later.

Back
Top Bottom