GDB's Auto Array

Looking tasty already, GDB! Nice work!! Whose the breeder of that one again?
Dutch Passion. Should be right up your alley based on breeder name alone! :Rasta:

I'll be using all 2 gallons for my upcoming auto grows. Small plants will be expected, but there will be a few more of them squeezed into the tent.
I have my current autos in 1 gallon pots and am quite impressed with their size. Hoping you end up happily surprised like I did.

Hello growers. I'm up very early this morning with nothing to do. Seems like a good time to do an update on the entire tent. It won't take long!

Californian Snow (day 73) remains a hot mess of a runt plant. I will be so happy to take her down. I'll bet she produces some primo smoke. Hell, it's the least she can do after being such an eyesore for 10 weeks. :Rasta:
P1030298.JPG

Caramel Cream (day 73) is filling in nicely, though she too is quite small. She had the benefit of growing up next to the CS so there's not a lot bad I can say about her.
P1030295.JPG

Both of these ladies are getting 5.3 grams of Mega Crop, 1g of Sweet Candy and 1g of Bud Explosion.

The babies, Black Cream and Smoothie are both on day 12. They have been getting 1.5 grams of MC since day 4.
P1030299.JPG

The Brooklyn Sunrise (day 47) is seeking tent domination, hogging in on the space of all of her tent mates. I accidentally broke one of her main branches today while putting one of the babies back into the tent. It was a partial break and I tied the branch back into place. I think (hope) it will heal. She's getting 3.5g of MC, which will be upped to 4g on her next feeding.
P1030304.JPG

That's it. Told you it wouldn't take long.:Rasta:

Have a good day and stay safe!

Later.

Looking great on all fronts :). I bet you're right about the primo smoke. It tends to happen that way. Happy growing!
Yup, the smallest plant of the bunch turns out to be the bomb. Gone in a flash! :rofl:

Aloha GBD!!! It’s looking awesome in here my Braddah! Congrats on the sStardawg harvest! You are gonna like the black cream.. I’m smoking a combo doobie now of black cream and amnesia haze :love:

Had to get caught up here lol I run my autos under my light full blast from sprout to chop. I actually haven’t had to adjust my lights height either. Just let them rip! Hope all is blessed with you my Braddah!!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha GBD!!! It’s looking awesome in here my Braddah! Congrats on the sStardawg harvest! You are gonna like the black cream.. I’m smoking a combo doobie now of black cream and amnesia haze :love:

Had to get caught up here lol I run my autos under my light full blast from sprout to chop. I actually haven’t had to adjust my lights height either. Just let them rip! Hope all is blessed with you my Braddah!!

:passitleft::passitleft:
Thanks for dropping in Sunny! Just trying to reach your level with these autos. :Rasta:

Hello growers. Just a quick update.

Today I fully watered the babies (Black Cream and Smoothie) for the first time. I upped their Mega Crop dose from 1.6g to 2 g. They're 16 day old, one shorty and one stretcher.

P1030325.JPG

The Brooklyn Sunrise (day 51) continues her winning ways. Her MC dosage was raised from 3.5g to 4g yesterday.

P1030327.JPG

P1030326.JPG

That's it.

Later!

Thanks for dropping in Sunny! Just trying to reach your level with these autos. :Rasta:

You are too kind GDB!! I’m forever a student and always learning but I appreciate the compliment. Mega crop just makes it too damn easy I think. Hope all is blessed my Braddah!

:passitleft:

Hi GDB !:passitleft: They all look good but that Brooklyn!:yummy:
Yeah, she is special. And she's a true "auto." I haven't really done much to her. She even defoliated herself! :Rasta:

Californian Snow (day 73) remains a hot mess of a runt plant.
She did get dealt an odd genetic hand- looks like her smoke might make up for it a little, and she'll be an easy harvest....good on you for sticking with her till the end...
At least she's the only one- the rest all look great, and that Brooklyn Sunrise is exceptional!

She did get dealt an odd genetic hand- looks like her smoke might make up for it a little, and she'll be an easy harvest....good on you for sticking with her till the end...
At least she's the only one- the rest all look great, and that Brooklyn Sunrise is exceptional!
Thanks, Carcass. It's really hard for me to toss a plant and I haven't tossed one yet. But I know the day will come. :Rasta:

Hello growers.

I took down my eyesore today. That would be the genetic disaster Californian Snow. She's on day 78 and this morning was showing numerous amber trichs. That's all I needed to see (actually one amber trich would have done the trick)!

I've always thought this plant felt weird. The main bud felt really fat like it was developing into a huge, monster cola.

Well, what I found inside when I took her down was a bit unexpected. She hermied and the middle innards of the plant was full of seeds (or soon to be seeds). I had to laugh. This plant has screwed me at every turn!

P1030335.JPG
P1030336.JPG

No matter. I am going to dry her and smoke her. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom