GiGaBaNE's 4th - HydroGanics 600w HiD + Flouro

Wow... it's all getting a bit...technical :laughtwo: I'm still here tho and following along as best I can! You seem to go at a million miles an hour! ;-)

not today i dont...i got man flu! or at least thats what it feels like to me. the missus caught a bug at the exact same time, but her symptoms are totally different. she just has a serious rash...looks like scarlet fever tbh. either way i feel like shit. sat in my grow room fully dressed and then a dressing gown and then wrapped in a duvet and spending most of my time hugging the radiator and i still feel cold and ache =(

not today i dont...i got man flu! or at least thats what it feels like to me. the missus caught a bug at the exact same time, but her symptoms are totally different. she just has a serious rash...looks like scarlet fever tbh. either way i feel like shit. sat in my grow room fully dressed and then a dressing gown and then wrapped in a duvet and spending most of my time hugging the radiator and i still feel cold and ache =(

I have come down with a cold/flu as well. Get well soon brother.

hope you and tg feel better soon, OH and your family GiG:circle-of-love:

I have come down with a cold/flu as well. Get well soon brother.

Bummer ... my wife had it with complications and was down for weeks, I will pray you two get well much sooner than that!!

Sorry to hear your feelin' ill GiGa.

Hope you pull through quick. Not a fun time at all.

K

yeah it sucks big time. thanks for the kind words guys =)
lol buck, save some time, dont pray for me....me and him are not on talking terms ;)

ill put my faith in vitamin C and antibodies :rofl:

apart from feeling like crap tho i dont mind this bug...hasnt made anyone vomit yet and thats my biggest fear with illness. i would rather bleed from my eyes than sit hunched over a toilet bowl retching :rofl:

Thx for the reps good sir, I'm sorry I'm late finding this journal. Gonna take some time to read through it.

All the Best GiG:peace:

lol its all over the place mate. tried to do some pioneering work, but bluntly put, im not in a financial position to master it properly. plus my goals and ambitions have changed since starting this journal.

ill get back to my peace love and harmony...but right now im just working towards producing as much weight as i can in the shortest possible time =/

so yeah from experimental hydroganics to plain soil grow to water tables hopefully in less than 2 months.

depending on whats what i may launch a 5th journal for that. im getting a lot closer to being off the radar so less concerned with local law enforcement issues.

hi guys. my whole family has been really ill recently. im talking exploding blisters/rash feeling freezingcold in a 30C room wrapped in aduvet hugging a radiator type ill, lol

so im just going to post pictures today...hell it took me 4 days just to water my plants =/

i now have superthrive and h202 and both will be going into the soil in my next watering =)

plants ARE starting to recover. some KC45s have hit 10 nodes. there are lots of false deficiency signs on all of my plants, but new growth is coming through the right colour and im even starting to get 9 finger leaves on my bigger plants (a first for me).

its a shame about the gnats causing my babies so much grief, these bella afrodita's definatly have whats called hybrid growth.
comparing the seedlings to fastbud seedlings is like comparing a cows calf to an elephants calf, both are babies but one is just BIGGER!

GEDC000110.JPG
GEDC000211.JPG
GEDC000312.JPG
GEDC000917.JPG
GEDC001015.JPG
GEDC001115.JPG
GEDC00129.JPG
GEDC001314.JPG
GEDC001416.JPG
GEDC001514.JPG
GEDC001614.JPG
GEDC001713.JPG
GEDC001812.JPG
GEDC001912.JPG

Hope you and the family feel better soon Gigs.
I know what that's like when the whole house goes down.
Not fun..

Hope you and the fam get better soon. Great pictures. :)

yeah what they said:)

Back
Top Bottom