GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Re: GimmeTheGoods First Grow, Advice appreciated

Now as promised.....@Prodigy
IMAG10141.jpg
IMAG10152.jpg
IMAG10171.jpg
IMAG10181.jpg

I gotta question guys, are the older fan leaves like the first few sets supposed to die at some point and time? Like week 2 of 12/12 (6weeks total since breaking soil). Also, do u trim/remove the dead parts of the fan leaves if about 35-50% is dead already or will this alow things up a bit if u cut a little green too?

I wouldn't worry about a couple bottom fan leaves dieing off during flower, as long as all the newer growth still looks fine. They probably aren't getting sufficient light anymore so they were disposed of.

Hope this helps.

Judging from the pics, everything going great!:thumb:

Thanks homie I was hopung soneone would slide thru with some advice. Ay have u ever fimmed a plant before? I fimmed two,one og 18 from r.p. and a spicy white devil from samsara. The og18 started growing only half leaves about 3 or 4 sets of fan leaves with no tips but the shoots took off! And the swd didnt have any new growth from the fimmed part but rather the two shoots up top took off and the two below caught up,looking like 4 tops. Is thos normal? I may have fuked up the fim as it was my first time but I did what I thought I was supposed to do and remove about 90% of the new growth

hey whats good man?!! damn your grow is just blowing up, them ladies got there swell on haha :morenutes:. yeah your auto flower is like 3 times the size of the auto flower i got. you prob get close to 2 off that bitch. there all nice and frosty too:bravo:

as far as your older fan leaves its no big deal. the older ones will die off and be replaced and those will die off then just before harvest you'll have lost about 60-70 % of all fan leaves, if not the rest will be all dead half shriveled up and ready to pop off.

as far as just plucking them or cuting off dead part to keep rest of leaf, I've done both in the past and really I think its all personal preference. Im sure there might be some exact technical answer out there but it didnt seem to make much of a difference either way. so do what you thinks best on that one.

completely flushing out a root zone only really need to be done to the extreme (3 gals water per every 1 gal soil) is really only for when you notice burnt leaf tips and or rusting from lock out or over feeding. as far as your flush goes all you gotta do is stop on the ferts and use r.o. water for the last 2-3 weeks of flower, and be sure to let your plant sit in complete darkness for the last 24 hours of the grow, before harvesting buds from the plant. this increases crystal production and helps make your buds denser.

how much longer you got on the ladies?

do you have any clones, seedlings ready or popin for the next grow?

Thanks prodigy for the info and compliments. I got about 3 weeks left on the one in pics sscs. And about another 2 months on the rest as they r all indica or indica dominant n im goin for that couchlock high :)
I need to get a 420 scope soon and I just got my dehumidifier in the mail so ican drop rh to 35% for the last two weeks and frost things up! I was gonna do 24hrs of darkness like u suggested, that shit really works tho? How about 48hrs? N I heard not giving them water the last week helps the drying process should I mess with that?

O yea n no clones or seedlings goin. Im gonna dry em and cure em in mt tent since I can completely control that environment. I dont wanna fuk anything up! Lol after the dry n cure ima start the next batch but ima only do 6 and lst em all!!!! Im reallt liking the lst results I have so far. Btw if anyone is ordering beans soon go with serious seeds white russian,they grow beautifully! Lush green very bushy lots of tops amd not too nute sensitive

Thanks homie I was hopung soneone would slide thru with some advice. Ay have u ever fimmed a plant before? I fimmed two,one og 18 from r.p. and a spicy white devil from samsara. The og18 started growing only half leaves about 3 or 4 sets of fan leaves with no tips but the shoots took off! And the swd didnt have any new growth from the fimmed part but rather the two shoots up top took off and the two below caught up,looking like 4 tops. Is thos normal? I may have fuked up the fim as it was my first time but I did what I thought I was supposed to do and remove about 90% of the new growth

Sorry bud, I have no personal experience with fimming.

Four tops sounds pretty good to me, though!

Whats good everyone,woke up today to cut the lights n the ladies are lookin sexy as always :) so now here I am a few hrs later giving em straight water and examining them one by one as I water and I find one of my og18s with some nuts :( im pretty sure its a hermie check out the pics n let me kno.im a little disappointed but I can use the extra space to spread em a lil more
IMAG10241.jpg
IMAG10262.jpg

Those are pollen sacs, for sure. Sorry man that sucks.

Get that one out of there ASAP.

Thanks am n I did as soon as I seen it. That was my 2nd hermie,started with 12 now down to 10. At least I caught it early tho but I am concerned if there may have been a few above them that migjt have opened already, what does it look like once they open and is it even possible to have opened before closing out the 2nd week of 12/12?

yeah! another one bites the dust... damn man, sorry to hear about that, if you get too many more I would try and contacting the distributor and see if they'll show you any sympathy. cuz thats some b.s.

Back
Top Bottom