Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

I can well imagine. Some craven stuff. It’s confronting for a non-US citizen.

Philosophically speaking (as I like to) all modern democracies or democratic republics are built on ‘magical’ foundations. I did a lot of my academic work in that exact zone of thought. Simplifying things a lot, it’s a logical truth that the very structure of a democracy requires (demands even) that it is vulnerable to being undone from within. That has to be possible or it is not a democracy. When the reality of that possibility becomes so raw as it has lately it is extremely frightening because it exposes this constitutive fracture (that we live with every day). And as it’s been fueled by misinformation and disinformation (deliberate misinformation), as you say, it is more scary because it feels like that breach could be taken advantage of by facism or dictatorship. Which it could. That’s the fundamental - and necessary - risk of democratic constitutional foundation.

I don’t think any democratically elected government is about to be held out of power, not this week anyway. But we may witness more cravenness before things are done.

We’re not supposed to talk politics in the journals so I I’ll shut up now... but not without sharing a quote from the west wing which has been playing in my mind a lot these last weeks.

“What would you say about a country that goes out of its way to protect even those of its citizens who would seek to destroy it?”

“God bless America”.

Sending so much love and strength to you otter, and all my democracy loving American 420 friends.
:circle-of-love:
All true Amy. I think democracy wins this week, I hope anyway. We will see how the future unfolds. I'm on my legislators as much as I can with my thoughts. That's all I can do. Well enough for today, I don't like to fill the journal with this either. It does help talking to out of towners like you. Appreciate the reach out!

I already have my next Weed Seeds Express order in mind!
In case I missed it, I wondered what strains you're thinking of.
Now that you mention it, that's a good way to go for the first day(s). Thanks! This Pinkman was a pleasure to grow.
I'll look forward to your thoughts on her once she's got to a dried and cured state for full appraisal.
Now, as my 10 year would say when talking with her gaming buddies, it's time to teleport over to your KOS grow to check out what magic you're casting on them!:Rasta:

In case I missed it, I wondered what strains you're thinking of.
I've been eyeballing their Granddaddy Purple, Sirius black, and Zkittles to start. You're so lucky to have young people in the house. Children keep us thinking in a good way. @Bode has a quote in his signature I believe to be true in that we're all better off to see life through the eyes of a child. Hehe, I'm transporting to the grow right now. Beaming down!

I've been eyeballing their Granddaddy Purple, Sirius black, and Zkittles to start. You're so lucky to have young people in the house. Children keep us thinking in a good way. @Bode has a quote in his signature I believe to be true in that we're all better off to see life through the eyes of a child. Hehe, I'm transporting to the grow right now. Beaming down!
I somehow goofed up when attempting to germinate their Granddaddy Purple, I still have one seed left but I've left it for another time. Zkittles sounds great but I've never had the pleasure. @Bionic Chronic NZ grows a lovely garden and has just kicked off a Sirius Black which will be interesting to watch how it progresses and colours up in his thread, Land Of Perpetual Chronic

Zkittlez S1 x zkittlez S1 CSI humbolt can't wait to try . Have had seedsman zkittles decent stuff ..

Zkittlez S1 x zkittlez S1 CSI humbolt can't wait to try . Have had seedsman zkittles decent stuff ..

My mouth waters at the mention of anything worked by Nspecta/CSI Humboldt :drool:

You know those S1s are done right.

I can well imagine. Some craven stuff. It’s confronting for a non-US citizen.

Philosophically speaking (as I like to) all modern democracies or democratic republics are built on ‘magical’ foundations. I did a lot of my academic work in that exact zone of thought. Simplifying things a lot, it’s a logical truth that the very structure of a democracy requires (demands even) that it is vulnerable to being undone from within. That has to be possible or it is not a democracy. When the reality of that possibility becomes so raw as it has lately it is extremely frightening because it exposes this constitutive fracture (that we live with every day). And as it’s been fueled by misinformation and disinformation (deliberate misinformation), as you say, it is more scary because it feels like that breach could be taken advantage of by facism or dictatorship. Which it could. That’s the fundamental - and necessary - risk of democratic constitutional foundation.

I don’t think any democratically elected government is about to be held out of power, not this week anyway. But we may witness more cravenness before things are done.

We’re not supposed to talk politics in the journals so I I’ll shut up now... but not without sharing a quote from the west wing which has been playing in my mind a lot these last weeks.

“What would you say about a country that goes out of its way to protect even those of its citizens who would seek to destroy it?”

“God bless America”.

Sending so much love and strength to you otter, and all my democracy loving American 420 friends.
:circle-of-love:

Oh my my my! Agamben was very influential on me too.

Just don't look up what he's been doing recently... sigh

FLOWERING AMENDMENTS UPDATE

Hi all, happy Monday. I changed what I use to help promote flowering this grow. Last grow, and I've used it before was Mammoth P. It appeared to work fine, buds were nice and all but I wanted to try something new @Nunyabiz recommended, partially anyway, a trio.

*Rootwise Bio-Phos Biological Bloom Support that "mobilizes" phosphorus.

*Rootwise Bio-Catalist Enzyme Elixer . "The digestive enzymes in this elixir are the catalysts of the soil biology process which enables nutrient uptake. When applied in tandem with a soil inoculant, enzymes allow the microbes to come out of dormancy and perform their tasks with increased viability and efficiency." Ok

*BuildABloom 2-10-5 npk This is the new stuff. Normally in LOS using an amendment with an npk rating could hurt or kill a grow. This stuff is made in a way a plant grown in LOS can use easily. Who knew not me. I do now!

THE BIGGEST CHANGE I FOUND IS FLAVOR. I LIKE IT WAY MORE NOW!

I did some testing. Two joints of Godfather OG, one last grow, one this recent grow. First joint tasted great, nice earthy, honey, notes smooth smoke. Great high. Second joint was like turning on the vivid color, or if you ever hit the stereo/mono button on an old amp and gotten pure relief from static and was left with only the most wanted music you ever conceived. The taste is very different and not too much. Deeper, sweeter, richer, oh my! Just right.
I think using this stuff was cheaper too. I'll be running it. Thanks Nunya!

Hi all, happy Monday. I changed what I use to help promote flowering this grow. Last grow, and I've used it before was Mammoth P. It appeared to work fine, buds were nice and all but I wanted to try something new @Nunyabiz recommended, partially anyway, a trio.

*Rootwise Bio-Catalist Enzyme Elixer . "The digestive enzymes in this elixir are the catalysts of the soil biology process which enables nutrient uptake. When applied in tandem with a soil inoculant, enzymes allow the microbes to come out of dormancy and perform their tasks with increased viability and efficiency." Ok

*BuildABloom 2-10-5 npk This is the new stuff. Normally in LOS using an amendment with an npk rating could hurt or kill a grow. This stuff is made in a way a plant grown in LOS can use easily. Who knew not me. I do now!

I did some testing. Two joints of Godfather OG, one last grow, one this recent grow. First joint tasted great, nice earthy, honey, notes smooth smoke. Great high. Second joint was like turning on the vivid color, or if you ever hit the stereo/mono button on an old amp and gotten pure relief from static and was left with only the most wanted music you ever conceived. The taste is very different and not too much. Deeper, sweeter, richer, oh my! Just right.
You're most welcome Stoneotter.
I know it has worked like a charm for me the past several years.
Wait until you get a good 7 to 9 month cure on that, its like smoking desert.

CHOP ALERT HAPPY FRIDAY! :yahoo:

Those are some exquisite colas you have there sir :bravo:

That supercrop is a good lesson. And something i've pondered when i've peeled off the duct tape come harvest, and seen the vast amount of work my poor girl had put into correcting one of my f**k ups!

I'm with you, in future I'll probably take the hit and just sever it, for the good of the rest of her :green_heart:

Those are some exquisite colas you have there sir :bravo:

That super crop is a good lesson. And something i've pondered when i've peeled off the duct tape come harvest, and seen the vast amount of work my poor girl had put into correcting one of my f**k ups!

I'm with you, in future I'll probably take the hit and just sever it, for the good of the rest of her :green_heart:
Hey GGenie nice to see you! I think so. I think I'd wrap a few wraps of tape if I had to do it that late again. But yeah, a botch like that one I should have made a cut.

Loved the experience report! :yummy::ganjamon: :headbanger:

I grew White Rhino back to back years outside almost a decade ago, my first experience with the Rhino(before growing it)... I remember it was a very Giggly sort of high, really enjoyed it. I remember going through the drive-thru to get milk shakes and we were just laughin' at pretty much EVERYTHING. The milkshakes didn't make the ride home. :) Ice cream is my favorite treat on Cannabis, my buddies grandmother used to make homemade Ice Cream with our fresh Boysenberries we would pick... there is NOTHING that comes close to that memory as a young kid on Fourth of July scarfing down something I didn't appreciate back Then. MAN... I just want to thank Cannabis this morning for some memories that I haven't thought about in a LONG TIME! I think that Memory triggers are the COOOLEST thing we should stop and appreciate... IT makes us who WE are. :meditate:

I grew White Rhino back to back years outside almost a decade ago, my first experience with the Rhino(before growing it)... I remember it was a very Giggly sort of high, really enjoyed it. I remember going through the drive-thru to get milk shakes and we were just laughin' at pretty much EVERYTHING. The milkshakes didn't make the ride home. :) Ice cream is my favorite treat on Cannabis, my buddies grandmother used to make homemade Ice Cream with our fresh Boysenberries we would pick... there is NOTHING that comes close to that memory as a young kid on Fourth of July scarfing down something I didn't appreciate back Then. MAN... I just want to thank Cannabis this morning for some memories that I haven't thought about in a LONG TIME! I think that Memory triggers are the COOOLEST thing we should stop and appreciate... IT makes us who WE are. :meditate:
Speaking of berries. When I was a kid hiking in the pacific northwest I found a patch of blackberries that were so out of this world. They were big as ping pong balls and sweet as you can imagine. Just perfect for someone's been on trails for a month eating not so tasty things.

Nothing sweeter than a perfect ecosystem for the best berries you have probably EVER tasted. I remember the stains on the fingers from the juice and picking them. One year, instead of asking us for some(we gave them away to neighbors all the time), these people tried to come strip our bushes with bags in hand... we sat out there picking and eating berries all morning into the afternoon... GREED will get you NO berries TA.... DAY! :)

Back
Top Bottom