Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

Hey Jim. Definitely worth cloning and the effort. Just need to know that going in. When I started back in November it was going to be a auto. Once you're at 12/12 in a compact tent, I can't start another grow - photo or auto.

Thanks for stopping by. Pretty sure I've dropped off everyone else's subscribed list. I'm not on much visiting anyone else either - so I'm not complaining. :Namaste:

Glad to hear your back
Wish u a speedy recovery.!!
Plant looks about done..
Well enjoy your 420 holiday golfer.
Peace!!!
Sorry ive been lax in the postings..life got busy on me.
You know the deal ..

The trichomes seem to develop in slow motion. Here we are at day 141 and day 85 of flower. She is still not ready with very few trichomes with any kind of amber/yellow. Pistils still look fresh and white with very few drying out. I just watered tonight because I think we're close. She's bulked up quite a bit. So thankful I didn't pull before hospital. I'll barely get an ounce but some of these buds are going to be nice.

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

SJ_141-85e.JPG

SJ_141-85d.JPG

SJ_141-85c.JPG

SJ_141-85b.JPG

SJ_141-85a.JPG

SJ_141-85.JPG

Here are a bunch of photos at day 143/87. She's bulked up a bit more. I'm digging the reddish leaves. Maybe she's got a little panama red in her :hmmmm:

Focused on the trichomes now and not seeing much amber. Everything looks mostly cloudy with some clear. All the lower leaves are getting yellow as she begins the final maturing stage. I trimmed a branch with a small bud and took some close ups. Still have another week to go.

btw - running low. Almost no Jack H or Northern Lights left. Down to 3 big buds of White Widow and half a jar of Amnesia Haze. Unfortunately the buzz just doesn't get to me with the AH. I'm hoping this harvest holds me over to grow two nice indica's with some good yields next grow.:Namaste:

:passitleft:

SJ_143-87.JPG

SJ_143-87d.JPG

SJ_143-87c.JPG

SJ_143-87a.JPG

SJ_143-87b.JPG

SJ_143-87f.JPG

SJ_143-87e.JPG

Day 145 / 89. Over 12 weeks of 12/12. Still going. No amber and very few drying pistils. Going to let her keep going until I start to see some amber. I trimmed a little bud and dried her for three days. Smoked a bit this morning and it's good. Much better than the Amnesia Haze I grew last. Possibly as good or better than my White Widow;)

Here are a couple shots of how she's filling out. I can only imagine if that main cola just went straight up. It looks like a huge elbow:laughtwo:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

SJ_145-89.JPG

SJ_145-89a.JPG

SJ_145-89b.JPG

SJ_145-89c.JPG

13 weeks flowering and we're getting close. Finally can see a couple of amber trichomes. Going to give her another week but I'm thinking one more watering and then we'll harvest:slide:

I did some small backbuilding trim but I don't expect big results since I plan on harvesting so soon. At this point it can't hurt either.

SJ_147-91.JPG

SJ_147-91a.JPG

SJ_147-91b.JPG

SJ_147-91c.JPG

Day 150. 94 days flowering :thedoubletake:

She's looking good. Bulked up nicely. Trichomes looking tastey :drool: I'm seeing a few more ambers. I watered today with molasses and I'm thinking I will harvest on Thursday / Friday.

Thanks for checking out the pics. I was on a roll tonight ;)

IMG_72439.JPG

IMG_72406.JPG

IMG_72395.JPG

IMG_72388.JPG

IMG_72367.JPG

IMG_72338.JPG

IMG_72318.JPG

IMG_72306.JPG

IMG_72287.JPG

IMG_72278.JPG

IMG_722611.JPG

IMG_72499.JPG

IMG_72259.JPG

IMG_721910.JPG

IMG_72175.JPG

IMG_721511.JPG

IMG_72137.JPG

Day 152/94. On the fence about harvesting tomorrow. The colas that I did a little backbuilding on are looking nice. Still see many white pistils and only minimal amber trichomes.

I'm really fond of this grow and I'm happy with how she's ending up. I thought a month ago that she wasn't going to have much bulk but I like the way she's filled out :slide:

Enjoy the pics :Namaste:

IMG_72678.JPG

IMG_72668.JPG

IMG_72645.JPG

IMG_72635.JPG

IMG_72628.JPG

IMG_72589.JPG

IMG_72537.JPG

The "7" shape of your plant is amazing. It makes me lol because I can only imagine how much effort went in to keeping it at the right height for your tent. Goes to show they'll do just about anything. I'm excited for your harvest, but more importantly the smoke report :)

No harvest. Not yet. Too many white pistils for me to feel comfortable that there won't be some additional growth in the next week.

However, I did clip another small branch with a small nug at the end. Trimmed it up and it's hanging to dry.

While I was inspecting her, I smoked the last of the bud I pulled about 9 days ago. It's pretty good. While I was trimming her I noticed the head buzz kick in. :goof:

I'm confident that even if I did harvest tonight I would have gotten some great smoke.

On Sunday I'm going to put 2 Early Miss auto's into water. Once this lady gets harvested, I want the new ones to get started right away.:Namaste:

Hope you don't mind if I come take a peek and get some imput form you. I see you've been growing alot of CKS products. Of all you grown,, if you had to pick the best, quality and yield ratio, of what you've seen,, which wood you suggest? I perfer the couchlock types myself.
Girls are looking good.. GL in the gardens and Keepem Green

Thanks, Norcali.

I have more CKS seeds than I have grown. That's a good thing but I suspect some of the good ones I haven't gotten to yet.

I would have to suggest the Northern Lights. That was my best yield and best indica like high.

White widow fem also produced well too.

I'm hoping the purple kush will be a nice couchlock type high but I don't know when I'll get to it. Starting Early Miss next - another indica dominant auto.

I'll keep you posed.

Tomorrow's the night. I got a Early Miss seed that's got a tail going, so she needs to go into the soil tomorrow night.

Sour Jack is at day 156/100 days flowering. Over 14 weeks :thedoubletake:

The colors of this lady are pretty cool. I wish I entered these pics this month! Seeing a few more amber trichomes. I'm sure I could let her go another week or two but it's time. I smoked the bud I let dry out a few days ago and it's a nice buzz.;)

Enjoy the photos :Namaste:

IMG_72935.JPG

IMG_7292_LI.jpg

IMG_72916.JPG

IMG_72889.JPG

IMG_728712.JPG

IMG_72869.JPG

IMG_72858.JPG

IMG_72806.JPG

IMG_7283_LI.jpg

I just started 4 Early Misses myself. I also ordered and 5 pack of the Northern Lights. I'm not a big auto grower myself, but auto atleast come in on time where you have to worry about rains that hit me Oct 1st,, and the molds. I'm trying afew 'super auto's' this year outside.. Outside is where I really think autos will shine. These super autos from Flash Seeds, get pretty damn big. They say she finishes in 115 days,, but mine went 140. I had one of the Muay Thai go almost 12' last year. Yea they do take along time to finish,, what do you gain taking as long as alot of photo plants? A projected finish date... Like said I have to harvest by Oct 1st, and most strains need Oct 10th
Yielded about 1 1/2 pounds. I have 3 of them strains going out this year, along with my regular photo plants.

But Northern Lights has always been one of my favorites. So it was easy to steer me into their variant. I also got the Blueberry. I'm always looking for a 'good' Blueberry variant. I am going to get afew more tomorrow. These are the first CKS I ever grew. So I'm going to get afew strain to library up.

You sure got ALOT of time tied up in this Haze. Some can take too long in my eyes,, unless you got a have' to have' plant. Even wonder why breeders say 10 weeks,, knowing damn well it's a 14-week plant? Time frame is never right on a strain.
I grow alot of plants from an outfit called Stoney Girl Gardens here in Portland. They got kind of a bad rep by making claims of extremely fast flowering times and off the hook THC content. But I have to say these are fast and strong herbs. I've been growing his shit for 10 years now with great results, except the hemp mites with his compliments'. Was my bad, I should've known to quarantine the clones before turning them loose in the gardens. But they have a good solid product, just bad timeframes which speak bad of them in that respect.. But I still grow them because they are fast.. They don't need those faster claims in my eyes. Sorry I'm babbling

Hey I hope you get some screamer herbs, you have enough time invested.. GL and Keepem Green

Thanks, Norcali. It has been a long time. I had thought these were Candy Cane auto's from CKS, but turns out they were Sour Jack photos. I didn't realize until around day 50 and at day 54 flipped the lights.

With a small grow area, growing a sativa is tough. Had I known, I would have done a flux (which I did with the White Widow photo I grew).

Getting ready to harvest in a few minutes. More photo's to come tonight. I also plan on putting the first Early Miss into soil.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom