Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Again, these pics are 2 days old :) Skykush#3 has been repositioned.

IMG_334810.JPG

She is still rapidly stretching as we begin the 3rd week of bloomtime.

IMG_33427.JPG

I am pinching and bending, she is healing and straightening up.

IMG_336110.JPG

Side branch

IMG_33268.JPG

In the Shorty veg tent: Skykush Klone on the left, "The Cannabis Formerly Known As ODP2" Clone on the right.

IMG_33777.JPG

Skykush#3 Windowsill Riplings :high-five:

IMG_33787.JPG

Made me gasp Rico. Lovely. Such pretty leaves. You know leaves are my weakness, don't you? So beautifully linear. :love:

You know what I like Rico? That we live on opposite sides of the planet (I assume :laughtwo: - we're in stealth mode) but we're able to talk like this on the threads in almost real time. That just tickles me.

Hey, I decided to take up the guitar again after 35 years. I think this is a good time. :battingeyelashes:

Oooooo, she's lovely. The lighting effect fits right into your theme of being a deity! Did you do that on purpose, or was that happy circumstance? Kudos Rico, you're doing a good job of raising this one. :high-five:

Not to brag much, but have you seen my Carnival? She's a pretty one too. I think she has designs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oooooo, she's lovely. The lighting effect fits right into your theme of being a deity! Did you do that on purpose, or was that happy circumstance? Kudos Rico, you're doing a good job of raising this one. :high-five:

Not to brag much, but have you seen my Carnival? She's a pretty one too. I think she has designs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: Sue, your carnival looks wonderful :yummy: It's great when a plant loves the environment we create. Those genes should be preserved :thumb:

Not sure what you mean about the diet:scratchinghead: I am an Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian, if that helps :thumb:

IMG_34614.JPG

Johnny 9:
As Richard passed by, he saw a man, stoned from birth. And his buddies asked him, “Richard, who got stoned, this man or his parents, that he was born stoned?” Richard answered, “It was not that this man is stoned, or his parents, but that the works of cannabis might be displayed in him. We must work the sativa on him while it is day; Indica was here, when no one can work. As long as cannabis is in the world, It is the light of the world.” Having said these things, he spit on the ground and made hash with some fine Sativa. Then he anointed the man’s pipe with the hash and said to him, “Go, smoke that at the pool of Siloam” (which means Sent). So he went and smoked and came back seeing pixies...

IMG_34656.JPG

The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a stoner were saying, “Is this not the man who used to sit and chill?” Some said, “It is he.” Others said, “No, but he is like him.” He kept saying, “you da man.” Some said, “No, you da man.” To which he replied “No, you da man.” Others replied “No, you da man.” And so it continued, until late in the afternoon.

IMG_34564.JPG

Outstanding Mr Richardson Sir. I never knew you had a sense of humour? I heard you might have even smiled once or twice. Keep on doing what you are doing, Mr Am4zin approves. :thumb:

:thanks: Mr Am4zin :thumb: It's more like a spidey-sense than an actual sense. My Doctor and Aromatherapist both confirmed it on the telephone, when I described my symptoms to them. Apparently, cheekache and SLS (Stretched Lip Syndrome) gave it away. Since then I have been able to spot the danger signs and usually manage to avoid most "humor" and/or "comedy" whenever possible and/or socially acceptable/not acceptable.
:high-five:

Why don't we live closer? :rofl: You are so freaking, brilliantly crazy Rico. :hug:

:thanks: Sue :hug:

Mr.Squirryl came by yesterday and brought me some hash. It's very good :bongrip: both of it...

IMG_34889.JPG

The top one was most expensive, but more "daytime" and clearer in effect than the lower one,

IMG_349112.JPG

which smells spicy and fresh, a surprisingly soft hash. It's a party for one :partyboy:

IMG_350715.JPG

Is there a limit to how much laughter one can endure? I found this directly after TOAST's gator story. :rofl: ahhhh.... I love living here.

Mr. Squirryl is too good to you Mr. Rico Suavay...

Is there a limit to how much laughter one can endure?

Yes there is Sue :goodjob: The British army experimented with joke warfare during WW2.

Here was the tent yesterday.

IMG_35235.JPG

Mr. Squirryl is too good to you Mr. Rico Suavay...

:thumb: I know, Reg. He keeps telling me that himself :rollingeyes:

IMG_351711.JPG

I raised the light about 6 inches and I may raise it more. Skykush#3 liked being so close to the MARS II, but she was hogging the light. I also took off her biggest fan leaves to slow her upward growth.

IMG_35106.JPG

There is a third plant now - Repotted after this photo and placed in the flowering tent just before lights off.

IMG_35278.JPG

Her peat and roots parted ways whilst transplanting, so let's see how that turns out :high-five:

In the beginning, Gorilla created the growtent and the frame...:volcano-smiley:

IMG_281512.JPG

IMG_2821-001.JPG

Now the bunker was formless and empty, darkness was over the inside of the tent

IMG_28244.JPG

and the Spirit of LED was hovering over the plants.

IMG_286211.JPG

And Sara said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

IMG_28287.JPG

Richard saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

He called the timer "on" settings, "day," and the darkness he called, "night."

And there was evening, and there was morning–the first day.

IMG_284711.JPG

And Richard said, "Let there be a waterproof layer between the waters to separate tent from bunker."

So Gorilla made the flood tray and separated the water under the tent from the water above it. And it was so.

Richard called the LED "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning–the second day.

IMG_295417.JPG

And Richard said, "Let the water in the flood pool be gathered to one place and let dry ground appear."

And it was so.

Richard called the dry ground "soil-less mix," and the gathered waters he called "drenches."

And Richard saw that it was good.

IMG_284811.JPG

IMG_29459.JPG

Then Richard said, "Let the Tent produce vegetation:

Seed-less plants and trees on the land that bear buds with no seed, according to their various strains."

IMG_28507.JPG

IMG_29529.JPG

And it was so.

The tent produced vegetation: Plants bearing hopefully no seed according to their strains and trees bearing buds with no seed, according to their strains.

IMG_28518.JPG

IMG_29506.JPG

And Richard saw that it was good.

IMG_28588.JPG

IMG_29467.JPG

:scratchinghead:

IMG_295310.JPG

And there was evening and there was morning–the third day.

IMG_29559.JPG

I can't like this enough lol..... that intro is priceless.

Behold, she cometh with clouds;

IMG_35635.JPG

and every eye shall see her, and they also which peeked at her:

IMG_35486.JPG

and all cannabis of the earth shall wail because of her.

IMG_35464.JPG

Even so, Amen.

IMG_35477.JPG

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Squirryl,

IMG_3550-001.JPG

which is and which was,

IMG_35407.JPG

and which is to come; the Skykush.

IMG_35649.JPG

And Northern Lights and White Widow :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom