Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Skykush Reloaded. What a sweetly whimsical name Rico. :laughtwo: Healthy little bugger. Beautifully structured.

Edit: I backed up and read your answer to Atrain's question and had to come back to applaud the teachable moment so expertly handled. :high-five:

*Warning - this update may contain some flash photography*

Skykush Reloaded. What a sweetly whimsical name Rico. :laughtwo: Healthy little bugger. Beautifully structured.
:high-five:

:thanks: Sue, she is reloading nicely after a quick haircut :)

IMG_37979.JPG

She is in a mixture of peat and some "Indoor Plant Magic" that I picked up in a charity shop.

IMG_379810.JPG

Growing as good as always my old friend :) your garden is as ever a joy to visit my fine fellow, best of damn gnarly big fat nuggs to you and Mr Squirrel! :) May all your acorns be frosty :)

:thanks: buddy, the Skykush nuggs are coming off in order of ripeness, over the next few days.

IMG_37828.JPG

I have been sampling lower nuggs for scientific purposes and I find that, er...:tokin:...:dreamy:...Where was I again? :scratchinghead:

IMG_378010.JPG

Oh yes :idea: Mr Squirryl is sending his niece, Polly Wanzakraka & her fiancé, Finkashad Gedofafurst, to visit for a few days. They have never been to Updownthevalleymountaintopinthedesertbythesea before and apparently they have a voracious appetite for cannabis. I hope the buds can dry in a few days, hanging individually. #NOCURE

IMG_37837.JPG

Today is day 50 aka 7 weeks and a day for Skykush and some purple coming in :cheer:

:morenutes:

I didn't know you knew about that place Mr. Amazing.

Don't mind their "autumn" colours, Reg :ciao: They have had only water for the last 2 or three weeks. I think I gave them a bad case of WTF by adding molasses & honey to their already rich diet of diluted chemicals, but it may just have been too much N in the ratio. The variegated vagabondess is planted in peat mixed with "Indoor Plant Fit" and may have waterlogged roots - Some leaftips are curling and crisping.

Lookin good Mr Richardson sir. If I ever find Updownthevalleymountaintopinthedesertbythesea ill be sure to look you up. Sounds like a nice place to live :thumb:

You are always welcome to visit, Mr Am4zin :thanks: I'll put the kettle on, just in case :thumb:

Bin looking for it on Google maps but so far I am unable to locate it :laugh:

It's near that large city, close to the forested mountain range between the small town and the sea :nomo:

*points randomly at google maps*

Just let them dry out and then continue the h2O diet. They'll be alright. You taught me that Mr. Suavay; Less is more.

B A R said:
Just let them dry

:high-five: Thanxx Reg I'm letting these ones dry out for a few days :loopy:

IMG_38049.JPG

They were harvested at day 50 of flower, this one is closest to the minifan and almost dry :bongrip:

IMG_38086.JPG

The blue ones are from day 51 of flower (All much too early really, but just in time as well)

IMG_38078.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Oh, thank you guys. I needed that extended belly laugh that's still exploding forth, as a matter of fact. How, tell me, how did I ever exist without you all? :rofl:

Rico... :love: Your wordplay just melts me.

"All much too early really, but just in time as well."

Mr Am4zin, your mistake was using the Google function for the wrong string reality. I keep trying new doors, hoping to get lucky. Doesn't this place look like fun? :laughtwo:

Congrats...

Someone, somewhere went to sleep
and dreamed us all alive.
Dreams get pushed around a lot
and I doubt that we’ll survive.
We don’t get to wake up
for dreams were born to disappear.
And I really doubt that any of us are here.
—Jim Stafford

The top was cut from 1024.

IMG_38618.JPG

The rest of her is coming down soon. She smells like lavender.

IMG_38526.JPG

Raggedy Ex-ODP is taking center stage now.

IMG_38556.JPG

Skykush#2 (version 2.0) is waiting patiently for her to finish.

IMG_38428.JPG

Left Northern Lights, Right White Widow. Both fem freebies from Canuk Seeds.

IMG_384311.JPG

:circle-of-love:

Raggedy Ex-ODP LOL... Yeah but the buds look supreme.

Thanks Reg :thanks: Surprisingly so, considering the crinkly crappiness of her leaves :geek:

IMG_38516.JPG

Her roots fell apart during the transplant to flower, so they may have rotted during the waterlogging incident :rollingeyes:

No matter, we are growing trichomes, not leaves :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom