Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Don't count ODP out yet Mr. Suavay, some of the best smoke comes from some of our worst looking girls. You know I know. :laughtwo:

Right...

Minty lavender. That's an unusual taste to find in cannabis. How intriguing. You weren't really expecting it to outperform Skywalker Kush, were you?

How much longer on the ODP Rico? She looks a bit like yesterday, so it must be close.

I can't bring myself to use the grinder. When I look at it I see potential for trichome butchery and just can't do it. I want all the trichomes, and that probably means pulling it apart by hand. It's the way I've done it for almost 40 years though, so no big problem, but I have this nice grinder I won and no use for it.

Right :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Always a pleasure stopping in my friend! :) Im gonna have to nick the upside down planting soon though :)

Hello my friend :ciao: You are welcome to it :high-five:

I'm thinking of an LED upside down on the ground :dreamy: Maybe not everything that rhymes is good...:scratchinghead:

Minty lavender. That's an unusual taste to find in cannabis. How intriguing. You weren't really expecting it to outperform Skywalker Kush, were you?

How much longer on the ODP Rico? She looks a bit like yesterday, so it must be close.

I can't bring myself to use the grinder. When I look at it I see potential for trichome butchery and just can't do it. I want all the trichomes, and that probably means pulling it apart by hand. It's the way I've done it for almost 40 years though, so no big problem, but I have this nice grinder I won and no use for it.

The mintiness is quite common from a vape. I find it strange that the Skykush has none.

The ODP is finishing up as soon as possible, if not sooner :loopy:

I have been on the fence about grinders for years and have had several. Since I got the Space Case, I have been using it regularly. More efficient than finger picking and the trichomes don't loose any potency by being shredded, if used straight away :hug:

:ciao:
There once was a toker called Teddy
Who made his joints slowly and steady
Then he got a Space Case
And as quick as a race
Teddy's joints were all heady and ready

You made the people in this Starbucks stare at me Rico. :rofl:

Ok, you guys sold me. When I have more produce I'll give it a shot. Right now I'm conserving and joints are out. :( It's only temporary.

Hey Rico,
Just stopping to say high!
Love the Gorilla tent, nice addition.
Minty lavender..... Mmmmmm.
We are about to harvest a Pineapple Chunk/THC Bomb that is from a 3 year old seed. The last one...... all the prior ones of this hybrid tasted like sage/spearmint! She smells Minty already so can't wait to smoke her- chop time this weekend!

Oh, I grow with seeds from Amsterdam. Met some new friends who grow with the same seeds from Amsterdam this summer.
Their plants tasted a thousand times better than what I grow. After a 3 day cure theirs was a intense spicy, sweet, indescribable taste.
And just as potent as any I've had here in Colorado.
The difference?
Limestone island with magnesium laced sea water- cal- mag! Add growers with 300 years experience. And tropical sun so intense the plants cure as they ripen- stems are often black when harvested.

Jamaica!

We're going back after Christmas.

I used to think you were one of the nicest, funniest growers, with the wildest experiments here at 420. Still true.
Happy Growing,
Flower Child
:peace:

Let's go to Jamaica. That was just too tempting Flower Child. I can't believe I've been to Jamaica but it was before I ever smoked. Geez, how wrong is that? :laughtwo:

:hug: I have been to Jamaica many times, but only ever in my mind :dreamy:

One of 1024's little leftover buds have started showing bananas, so she is coming out today :rip:

IMG_3913-001.JPG

:circle-of-love:Hi Flower Child :ciao:

Hey Rico,
Just stopping to say high!
Love the Gorilla tent, nice addition....

...Add growers with 300 years experience.
:peace:

If I had 300 years of experience, I probably would have done things a lot differently with this poor plant :clown:

IMG_391015.JPG

I think her roots falling off and rotting in the bottom of the pot did not do her, or me, any favors :loopy:

IMG_391810.JPG

However, she seems to be over the worst of it and shall soon safely shuffle off her mortal coil...

IMG_39276.JPG

Some side shoots are securely supported by the stump of ex-Skykush#3

IMG_391911.JPG

Others are frivolously falling over and foxtailing far too freely...

IMG_391414.JPG

Her tops are ripening rapidly, almost ready to reap. A week or so should do her.

IMG_39168.JPG

She has had 8 weeks of bloom already, so not much point in waiting for anything magical to happen ;)

IMG_39099.JPG

I'm hoping this will be magical, though: Skykush#2.2.0 - Reloaded & Ready to Rock'n'Roll :yummy:

IMG_390612.JPG

All she has to do is spread out and flower for me :hug:

IMG_38949.JPG

There's not much room left in the Gorilla Shorty for her now anyway :)

IMG_38926.JPG

Skykush#3.2.0 is reloading :yahoo:

IMG_39036.JPG

Laurel & Hardy cannabis seedlings, Northern Lights (Left) and White Widow (Right)

IMG_39019.JPG

I think she's already done significant magic in not dying, but in choosing to reward the skills you question with frosty goodness and beefy buds. She must love you almost as much as we do. She gets to demonstrate that affection better than we can. :battingeyelashes:

Laurel and Hardy. :laughtwo: Funny thing is, you're right. LOL!

Hi Mello :ciao:

I haven't updated in almost a month :thanks: My Cannabis was captured by an IPharaoh 4

IMG_54043.JPG

Here's a catch up on the last few weeks in the Tent of the Revegged Skywalker Kush.

IMG_54062.JPG

Everything was going fine, until the cannabis was taken into bondage...

IMG_39859.JPG

First my water turned red, then we had some amphibious rain :scratchinghead:

IMG_39849.JPG

I had a bad case of lice for a while, before a swarm of flies appeared.

IMG_54817.JPG

After my livestock fell ill, I came out in boils (which thankfully healed up quickly).

IMG_55137.JPG

Then we had the worst hailstorm that has ever fallen on Updownthevalleymountaintopinthedesertbythesea.

IMG_55456.JPG

I managed to keep most of the locusts away by closing a window and locking the outer door.

IMG_56162.JPG

However, when my lights failed and darkness fell upon the veg tent, the first-cloned Skykush3 perished :rip:

IMG_56403.JPG

So I decided to set my Cannabis free...

IMG_56558.JPG

Re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 & 48X5 Reflector LED

These are from the end of November, when I found my camera again.

IMG_41334.JPG

She was repotted in a commercial, peat based potting mix for flower and got Tarantula for the first 2 weeks, along with 1/4 doses of Chempak #4 as base nutes. She drinks the faux-terracotta pot dry every 1/2 to 2 days.

IMG_41345.JPG

Temperature of the tent is between 29 - 30 Celsius, thanks to the oil heater at the air intake.

IMG_41445.JPG

Back
Top Bottom