Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

That's delightful Rico!

Last few moments for Skywalker Kush.

IMG_42225.JPG

It's been a few weeks since I started the flush,

IMG_4208-001.JPG

now the time has come to slash the rest of this bush.

IMG_42039.JPG

Cut down in a frenzy of stem cutting and leaf stripping:

IMG_42149.JPG

Her trichomes are cloudy, the resin is tripping...

IMG_42096.JPG

IMG_42203.JPG

IMG_421610.JPG

Excellent Rico!!! Well done. :bravo: There's always a certain poignancy when a girl gets chopped, but seeing a rack full of drying buds gets the blood zipping in the most delightful way.

Finger hash. Yummy! :laughtwo: I have yet to end up with much hash with a harvest. I'm so meticulous about the process that I barely get any scissor hash, much less ending up with it all over my fingers. This year I resolve to grow a couple monsters and get that opportunity. I can only hope they end up as pretty and frosty as yours.

Thanks for a delightful journey. You never disappoint. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I'm just finding this journal, that intro post was fantastic. I almost cried laughing. The best story board journal I've read thus far. Really good afternoon read, thank you. That harvest looks rather satisfying, and just in time to replenish the stash jars. Cheers!

:thanks: Snidrajsed - I ran out of stash jars (I didn't have many) and still have a bowl of popcorn to rehouse :)

It has to last us a bit more than a flowering cycle. I am revegging the Northern Lights (which was potted up today) and hopefully the remaining stump of Skywalker Kush in the big Gorilla Tent using the Gas Lantern Routine.
Once the Northern Lights is ready to flower, the SkyKush will be moved to the Shorty veg tent :thumb:

And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be :yummy:

IMG_43219.JPG

This is Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the Kush and Northern Lights.

IMG_429213.JPG

Blessed are they that grow cannabis, that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter through the zipper into the tent.

IMG_43008.JPG

For without are dealers and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

IMG_430610.JPG

I, Richard, have sent my Journal to testify unto you these things in the Forums. I am the root and the offspring of Cannabis and the bright and morning wake'n'bake.

IMG_43796.JPG

And the bong and the bud say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is jonesing come. And whosoever will, let him take the bong of life freely.

IMG_434710.JPG

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this grow journal, If any man shall add unto these things, Mod shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

IMG_430810.JPG

And if any man shall take away from the words of the journal of this grow, Mod shall take away his part out of the journal of grow and out of the holy tent, and from the things which are written in this Journal.

IMG_42963.JPG

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly :rollingeyes: Amen. Even so, come, David Bowman :thanks:

IMG_43567.JPG

The grace of our Bud, Skywalker Kush, be with you all. :amen:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Another great journal completed by one of my 420mag heroes. Hit me up when you start the next one Mr. Suavay.

Back
Top Bottom