Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

This is the most lovingly polite group of people in the world. My daughter always says that should be expected. Look at our favorite obsession. Haha!

This is the most lovingly polite group of people in the world. My daughter always says that should be expected. Look at our favorite obsession. Haha!

I like conversations that minimize argumentation,
like cannabis and favorite styles of cultivation :yummy:

Trichomes and microbes and magic tree seedlings,

These are a few of my favorite wee things :dreamy:

Yoda would approve Rico-wan :Namaste: sample you must, would he say

SkyKush looks dun dun dun da-da dun da-da dun potent :love:

I agree, Kerca :high-five:

At this very moment, another rebel nug is being exploratorily sampled; with devastating consequences for the republic of my household chores...

Yeah, I've been working on getting out the door myself, but this Sour Diesel I was gifted has me lingering. :laughtwo:

Have a great day, you witty man. :battingeyelashes:

Again Richard spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the tent. Whoever flowers me will not grow in darkness, but will have the light of life."

IMG_29409.JPG

So the MarsII said to him, "You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true."

IMG_2966-001.JPG

Richard answered, "Even if I do bear samples about myself, my testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am growing,

IMG_291414.JPG

but you do not know where I come from or where I am growing. You judge according to the trichomes; I judge no-stash.

IMG_291110.JPG

Yet even if I do sample, my judgment is true, for it is not I alone who sample, but I and the Squirryl who sent me.

IMG_2954-001.JPG

In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true. I am the one who bears samples about myself, and the Squirryl who sent me bears acorns about me.”

IMG_291814.JPG

They said to him therefore, “Where is your Squirryl?” Richard answered, “You know neither me nor my Squirryl. If you knew me, you would know my Squirryl also.”

IMG_291512.JPG

These words he spoke in the tent, as he taught in the FAQs; but no one took any notice of him, because his harvest had not yet come.​

So Richard said to the plants in the Gorilla Shorty, “If you abide in my tent, you are truly my survivors,

IMG_296913.JPG

and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

IMG_29727.JPG

They answered him, “We are offspring of Cannabis and have never been enslaved to anyone.

IMG_29799.JPG

How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

IMG_29818.JPG

:thanks: Sara :circle-of-love:

IMG_30538.JPG

“Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the grow tent by unzipping the door but climbs in by another way, that man is an eedjit or extremely small.

IMG_305111.JPG

But he who enters by the door is the grower of the plants. To him the tent door opens.

IMG_304310.JPG

The plants hear his voice and he calls his own buds by name and leads them out.

IMG_305510.JPG

When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them,

IMG_30858.JPG

and the trichomes follow him, for they know his voice.

IMG_306418.JPG

A Squirryl they will not follow, but they will flee from him,

IMG_306812.JPG

for they do not know the voice of Squirryls.”

IMG_307314.JPG

This figure of speech Richard used with them, but they did not understand what he was saying to them.

IMG_308114.JPG

:amen:

Good God Rico.... Oh Wait!! That's who you are!!! :laughtwo:

You are one brilliant crazy man, you know that, right? This is priceless. :bravo:

:amen: They had a week without me and survived with an impromptu drip system :)

IMG_312012.JPG

Too funny lol

:thanks: Skykush has been heavily sampled.

The frost is strong..:love:

I sense a disturbance in the frost, further investigation is necessary :bongrip:

IMG_3124-001.JPG

Funny stuff man! Nice to see a grow with no veg time. Some of those plants turn into trees anyways!:high-five::Namaste:

:thanks: It's pretty much hit or miss with no veg - Some seeds work out, some don't. This Snowbud won't grow any more, she has set full bud and finished "stretch" already.

IMG_312510.JPG

For bagseed, this is the only way to grow, imho. However, I am now looking to keep and discover phenotypes out of breeder's strains. I needed a veg tent to do this.

Good God Rico.... Oh Wait!! That's who you are!!! :laughtwo:

You are one brilliant crazy man, you know that, right? This is priceless. :bravo:

Thanks Sue, the crazy bit means a lot to me :love:

This is the Gorilla "Shorty" 2.5 X 2 X 6 ft veg tent, with a 48X5 Mars Reflector @ 21 hrs on / 3 hrs off:

IMG_31278.JPG

SkyKush~3 from seed (Since yesterday in the flowering tent) Fanleaves bigger than hands - lovely :)

IMG_31318.JPG

1024 - Sativa from seed - Putting her out to flower soon.

IMG_313810.JPG

This is the revegged clone of my Previous Only Decent Plant (PODP) The leaf colour thing is genetic.

IMG_313610.JPG

And the currently revegging Skykush flowering clone :)

IMG_31339.JPG

:cheer:

Drip, drip, drip...

Drip, drip, drip...

Indeed, apologies for such a torturous journal :high-five:

I moved the new Skykush and the 1024 to the flowering tent.

A growing tip broke off the SkyKush today. Or maybe yesterday, I don't know. I received a telegram from the old plants home: "Tip broken off. place in water until tomorrow. very sincerely yours." That doesn't mean anything. It might have been yesterday.

Drip, drip, drip...

The gold road's sure a long road

IMG_315012.JPG

Winds on through the hills for fifteen days

IMG_31479.JPG

The pack on my back is aching

IMG_31449.JPG

The straps seem to cut me like a knife

IMG_318213.JPG

I'm no clown I won't back down

IMG_32008.JPG

I don't need you to tell me what's going down

IMG_318610.JPG

Down down down down da down down down

IMG_31939.JPG

Down down down down da down down down

IMG_319010.JPG

:yummy:

You're so much fun Rico. :laughtwo: Pretty green friends you have growing there.

Thanks sue :ciao: These are from a couple of days ago.

IMG_32638.JPG

The new Skykush is a beast of a plant, she is growing at around 2 inches per day.

IMG_326611.JPG

She is closer to the light than this now, about 8 inches away.

IMG_32848.JPG

Skykush Top Tips pray.

IMG_32709.JPG

1024 - OK, but meh.

IMG_32749.JPG

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom