Got the he bee gee bees

Got nervous tonight so I had to take some buds off my outdoor plant early. Found some cucumbers lying in the alley tonight. Was worried they might have seen my plant & will come back for it. Anybody else worried about there outdoor grow?
Figured Some is better than none

Lol took me a bit to figure out that the cucumbers are not trying to steal your weed. Someone raided your cucumbers, dropped some running away...I imagine they havent seen your pot plant yet or you would have found weed leaves in the alley! You might put on your cucumber suit and wait for their return! Gl mate, something is better than nothing! :yahoo:

Lol took me a bit to figure out that the cucumbers are not trying to steal your weed. Someone raided your cucumbers, dropped some running away...I imagine they havent seen your pot plant yet or you would have found weed leaves in the alley! You might put on your cucumber suit and wait for their return! Gl mate, something is better than nothing! :yahoo:
Guess I was worried about nothing, this morning plant was like I left it last night.
But I still think I made the Right call, was to close to being done. The 5 cola I took off were about 60% cloudy, could have used another week.
One good thing it did was open up the plant to let In some light to the lower buds
Here's a pic of the five I took off wet weight was 636 grams
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1458.JPG

Meh. You can never be totally immune to the behaviors of asshats. My back yard is very private and can't be seen from the street. I'm also in a smaller, somewhat elderly community so I don't worry much.

As soon as I have a couple nickles to rub together I'll be getting a greenhouse. There's other stuff I want to grow in it as well.

Another two weeks or so ---too bad.

I am home most of the time, and my greenhouse is 150 yards from the road and neighbors in a rural area/suburban setting. If someone tried to get mine at night, my Rottweiler would go nuts from the flashlight beams! He's like a cat with a laser, but 110 pounds and DRIVEN! I also make his presence well known nearby to discourage people. He's an absolute baby with folks he knows, still he understands his job and does it with discretion.

I was in a weird part of town last night. Trying to get home from the green grocers. Must’ve been baked. Some guy freaked me out and I ran for it. I could hear a dog barking. I didn’t look back. I think I lost my cucumbers. Geez, people make me nervous. :p

Reading these stories makes me nervous for my “cucumbers” Hopefully they will take them other cucumbers that go in salads instead. I got a dog, but he won’t do anything to scare/guard them for me. The one big downside of having a Golden Retriever, they are your friend once they make eye contact with you. (Look at him in my avatar) Plus I back onto some townhouses which some teens will walk between. Plus it is my first time growing anything outside, and man I need some cucumber for my nerves now

Reading these stories makes me nervous for my “cucumbers” Hopefully they will take them other cucumbers that go in salads instead. I got a dog, but he won’t do anything to scare/guard them for me. The one big downside of having a Golden Retriever, they are your friend once they make eye contact with you. (Look at him in my avatar) Plus I back onto some townhouses which some teens will walk between. Plus it is my first time growing anything outside, and man I need some cucumber for my nerves now

Also my first outdoor grow & not on my property That's what I was worried about when I saw somebody was messing with the garden
Sure would not want to lose over a 1 pound plant
IMG_1434.JPG

Billotto I'll be making a bigger pipe than that cucumber pipe, out of my stalk

Just because your paranoid.... doesn't mean that their not out to get u!
I cringe at the sound of a copter or a piper cub cutting of its engine
I’ll shoot a drone right out of the sky..... an easy way to alert u to intruders is motion sensor lights
It will scare the cucumbers right out of them anyway. Good luck

The one big downside of having a Golden Retriever, they are your friend once they make eye contact with you. (Look at him in my avatar)

funny-dog-meme.jpg

:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom