Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Hi and welcome dirrin. I'm interested in information you might add about this strain, like how was the stretch? did you lillipop? what grow medium did you use? how long did you let them flower? smell? etc,.

I just looked back a page and saw in the last pics they hadn't passed the second rail of the cage. I'll need to put up some pics as they're well past the second rail now and have already started to flower ever so slightly. They smell like fresh green plants right now and I've had to start running my ONA bucket (was hoping to go another week or two before I had to start running it as I'm down to my last few oz's of fresh linen ONA). I fed this a.m. and bumped it up another 100 ppm to ~850 ppm, pH 5.8 with no DTW that I observed as I was in & out pretty quick this a.m. and didn't stick around for 10 minutes to see if they would drain a bit. I'll see this afternoon when I get home.

On a side note, I got the plans for a cool new toy to medicate with. I'll be building it later this week. More on that later. ;)

Hey all! I have a short mid-week update. They're both doing well, and growing happy. :)

pakalolo1_5_14_14.JPG
pakalolo_side_5_14_14.JPG
IMG_25958.JPG

baby_bud_5_14_14.JPG

peace

Thanks guys. This is the fun and easy part for me. Water/feed every other day or so and do a small trim/branch-pull here and there. I'm on a routine of feeding every other day except once a week I need to feed back to back days to let them drain to waste a bit. It helps keep everything in the root zone fresh and clean. Today marks 2 1/2 weeks since flip and 1 week of flower. ~7 weeks to go. If resin production is as high on this strain as all reports indicate, I may let this indica-dominant plant go for 9-10 weeks (or 2 weeks longer than specified). We'll see.

IMAG043216.jpg
IMAG043011.jpg
IMAG042714.jpg
IMAG042415.jpg

sorry didn't have any of the whole plant that i could find

So i used a 5g bucket, ffof soil, along with floranova grow for veg, then fox farms additive line with tiger bloom my colas were the size of cans round, i topped it but didn't completely lollipop it

..my colas were the size of cans round, i topped it but didn't completely lollipop it

That's kind of where I am this time around. My last grow, I topped one plant and lollipopped them both pretty well. This time I topped them both and only did some minor defol underneath so far. I told myself I wasn't going to beat them up very much and try to just let them do their thing.

How long ago did you harvest? Ultimately, how was the smoke?

Im always struck at how soft and clean most growers hands are in this site lol, not many tradesman growers. I could be holding the prettiest bud and it'd look old, dry and crispy cause of my hands lol.

Im always struck at how soft and clean most growers hands are in this site lol, not many tradesman growers. I could be holding the prettiest bud and it'd look old, dry and crispy cause of my hands lol.
lmao i know right. i am a boat mechanic and my hands get oily every day kinda helps to keep them soft lmao.
I have to wash my hands allot so the chemicals from the oil ect dont absorb in to much. my mom runs a few green houses and her hands look allot tougher than mine do.

Well, apparently all that lotion and baby butt cream are doing its magic lol. I was a mechanic, always busting knuckles and covered in oil. But as a stay at home dad, my hands seem to have lost that crusty luster

Back
Top Bottom