Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Congrats on a couple nice harvests, GDB!
So now my faux-auto Glue Gelato has been moved to the 4x4 tent
This should be interesting....will she or won't she... (stretch too damn much!)
My "faux"auto is 7 days ahead of yours on 12/12, so mine should outgrow the box a few days ahead of yours...:)
j/k- we'll make 'em fit in there....

Wait, you started an entire thread for a song? That's dedication!

Congrats on the harvest (frosty!) and making the tent available for the Glue. :thumb:

Looks like it's time to upcan all those photo plants in the solo cups. They'll be happy with the room to move!
Yes, I'm dedicated. My Duckworth thread will be used for all the off-topic stuff I want to share, mostly music!

Thanks for the congrats! Everything is going just as I planned it. (And if you believe that, I've got some investment opportunities you might be interested in.)

I agree about the "upcan" recommendation even though you made that word up. :laughtwo:

Congrats on a couple nice harvests, GDB!

This should be interesting....will she or won't she... (stretch too damn much!)
My "faux"auto is 7 days ahead of yours on 12/12, so mine should outgrow the box a few days ahead of yours...:)
j/k- we'll make 'em fit in there....
I've got about 2 feet 5 inches to work with so I am not that concerned. In my world, that means she will stretch about 4 feet! :Rasta: We gonna' be wrestling!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones GDB! I hope it's a joyous day.
Thanks for getting here first Shed. It gave me a chance to notice Boo's avatar again. She rocks!!

Merry Christmas GDB. May Santa bring you a harvest better than 245g wet. Now see that doesn't sound right. This is why I'm a better liar! :high-five:
Enjoy the time with your loved ones GDB! Keeping it safe of course. :love:

Have a Merry Christmas, GDB!
Hope it's a great one for you and yours!

Thanks for getting here first Shed. It gave me a chance to notice Boo's avatar again. She rocks!!

Merry Christmas GDB. May Santa bring you a harvest better than 245g wet. Now see that doesn't sound right. This is why I'm a better liar! :high-five:
Enjoy the time with your loved ones GDB! Keeping it safe of course. :love:
Merry Christmas @Mr. Sauga! I hope you and yours have a safe and fulfilling holiday season! :Rasta:

:ciao: Hi GDB! I wish you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great day and you get to spend it with family. :love:
Merry Christmas, @BooWho2! May you holiday season be ridiculously joyous!:Rasta:

Have a Merry Christmas, GDB!
Hope it's a great one for you and yours!
Merry Christmas to you and yours @Carcass! I hope you and the family stay safe and joyful! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom