Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

Here's one of the two things I have going on with this journal; a GDP that I'll be getting rid of soon. The other is a Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 clone that I have in veg.

I'm going to get eight of my own GDP seeds going (as many S1s as I can find) and look for a plant that I can treat with STS and make seeds. :thumb:

Note - I started eight Ken's Original Grand Daddy Purple S1 seeds germinating this afternoon. I hope they open; it's been some years since I made them. They were from the plant I kept for a few years. It was the best plant of all the females I grew.

Dang :straightface: Well, three of the eight opened up. I'm still waiting on the others but tomorrow I'll probably start five more seeds. I'll get a pic of the seedlings up soon, as well as a pic of the last Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plant I have.
Here's a pic of that GDP f3 x GDP f3 above, further along:

Small buds on that one.

Out of eight GDP S1 seeds from the first germination, only four lived. One is a three-cotylendon runt I didn't take a picture of, but it'll probably look like this other runt if it gets any bigger:

The other two look normal:

I germinated seven more seeds and planted four of them that opened. Three look like they're breaking the ground; I'll get pics of them up soon.
I'm just looking to self a good plant for seeds. I'm gonna give up trying to breed this out. No luck. :thumb:

Here's three GDP S1s (the plant on the bottom left is a Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plant):

The upper left plant in this pic is a deformed GDP S1 (I got a few of them from this particular plant selfing). The plant next to it is a Bubba Kush S1:

The other four GDP S1s of the eight are in here (the two deformed plants are two of them, but I'm not sure which plants are the other two):

I've got one Bubba Kush S1 seedling going, too.

Two of the deformed Grand Daddy Purple S1 plants I have (sadly, there are more). This one started into full bloom under 8/16:

This one split into two main colas:

Here's the last three I put into bloom. Hopefully one is nice enough to treat with STS and make me some seeds:

I've got a Bubba Kush S1 seedling that's crawling along, and another plant that's ready to chop that I'll get pics of up soon.

Three more deformed Grand Daddy Purple S1 plants (I fug dup and fed the last one and it didn't like it at all):

Half of these seeds grew deformed, but I managed to get a few good plants out of it. I'm culling the last one for sure, and probably the other two..... :straightface:

Oh, and here's my Bubba Kush S1 seedling (top row, second seedling from the right):

I have a reveg from the first Bubba Kush S1 plant I've been keeping that's just now starting to grow normally again; I'll try to get a pic of it up tomorrow.

I had a lot that took me away from these, but here's both of my Ken's original Grand Daddy Purple S1 plants. They're pretty dried up as far as the leaves go, but I'm still gonna try to reveg them both and pollinate one clone with the other.
Here's the one I'll treat with STS if I get lucky:

Here's the plant I'll pollinate:

I have two Bubba Kush plants (one's a clone) that I'll try to get pics of soon. I think I'm going to top the seed plant to get a clone.

Dang, neither one of these is doing well (Two GDP S1 plants in reveg):

I was hoping to get at least one to take; I won't give up on 'em yet. :)
Here's a Bubba Kush S1 next to its sister, which I've kept for a while. I'm going to make clones out of it, I guess:

I'll take clones of all the GDP S1 plants before I put them into bloom next time. Bummer.....

Back
Top Bottom