Grand Daddy Purple S1 & Pre-1998 Bubba Kush S1

I gave all four GDP S1 seedlings and the Pre '98 some compost tea today. They're all doing okay so far, and the Mendocino x Purple Kush seed is starting to open up. I need to take me a GDP cutting to add to this grow soon. I'll get pics up soon; I'm flowering another one of the original clones out now, and I'll put a pic up of it here and there to compare all of this to.

0081684.JPG

Here's what I'm hoping for in these S1s (I've been using mushroom compost and Alaskan forest humus for my tea base (fungal), but I'm going to switch to earthworm castings and bagged compost (bacterial); they've been in flower for about 3-1/2 weeks now (a clone plant of the original Grand Daddy Purple pheno this came from):

0052246.JPG
0032536.JPG
0042369.JPG

Here's what I'm hoping for in these S1s (I've been using mushroom compost and Alaskan forest humus for my tea base (fungal), but I'm going to switch to earthworm castings and bagged compost (bacterial); they've been in flower for about 3-1/2 weeks now (a clone plant of the original Grand Daddy Purple pheno this came from):

0052246.JPG
0032536.JPG
0042369.JPG

Nug from the original GDP (I'll be jarring this up tomorrow):

0012724.JPG
Those are some gorgeous plants. I love seeing them whenever you post them. That nug looks tasty as well. The only GDPs I've seen in real life ended up having a 2 liter sized main.

Put into a 5 parts Nectar of the Gods soil/1 part coarse perlite base with 1 Tbsp. of Peruvian seabird guano (2-8-1) and 1 tsp. granular mycos total of 1 gallon soil mix - Pre '98 Bubba Kush - Katsu cut:

0012741.JPG

I'll be putting this under a 250 watt CFL as soon as I can afford the bulb (in a few days). I'll be transplanting these GDP S1s to the same mix in a few weeks:

0032552.JPG

Mendo Purps x Purple Kush seedling:

0022653.JPG

It's got some really big first leaves too :)
I rearranged plants today and put the Mendo Purps x Purple Kush seedling and all four GDP S1 plants under a 250 watt full spectrum CFL and set the timer to 18/6 (I'll get a pic up soon). I then put the Pre '98 and two GDP clones from the original plant I S1'ed (I'll add them to this grow; they're left and right in the pic) under a 250 watt Agrosun (MH/HPS) set at 18/6 also:

0022660.JPG

I've got a third GDP clone I just started flowering a few days ago; I'll add it to this grow as well.

Thanks I was sick for a few days but I'm back. These plants were close to the light and dry by the time I was well enough to tend to them, but they'll be okay after a little care. I'll get some pics up tomorrow; they're at 18/6 under the 250 watt Agrosun bulb with the Bubba Kush now. Here's another pic of one of the many original clones I've done of this (it'll be getting chopped in a few days):

0101386.JPG

Back
Top Bottom