Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Press made it , now to figure out where to set it up . Can’t run it without the puck maker or my oil paper which I now see hasn’t shipped! My wife has parchment paper she uses for cake decorating will it work ??
5F3C5AF6-974D-449C-8156-849A9E2504F3.jpeg

Give it a few tries, then write a review. E-mail Dabpress a link, and they'll send a reward.

Go smash some buds. Fold your silicon mat . or yes parchment paper works . and you can still smash without puck maker. Smash on my friend.
I have the silicone parchment, even though I’ve read 32 pages backwards on this thread I just see mainly the two plates coming with rosin!
Baking parchment can be used in a pinch. Silicone impregnated parchment works best. Oil Slick has several here who like it a lot. I use something cheaper I got from Amazon.
Oil slick is the way to go. :high-five::thumb::cough:
Oil slick is what I ordered , I got that from BobbyZ.
I saw Chris plate looked like it was pulled off the stalk ! Save the stalk for oil ? Do I put it through the grinder ?

My wife's parchment paper is all I use. And just pack a bag as tight as you can and set the plates at 200f and give it a try. That's what I did. Don't think that you need to use all the pumps power. Slow and steady is what works for me.

It depends on what you are pressing. For a 7 gm, 30mm puck I use 1000PSI for the main part of the cycle, and finish with 2500 PSI. Bigger pucks cover more area and need more pressure.

It depends on what you are pressing. For a 7 gm, 30mm puck I use 1000PSI for the main part of the cycle, and finish with 2500 PSI. Bigger pucks cover more area and need more pressure.
The plates don’t even fit between the heaters!
2B4B1B4D-8C61-4EE8-8C52-27FEF601016B.jpeg

The golden slabs are the heated plates. What you have in your hand is a pre-press mold. Use it to compress the flower before putting it in the filter bags.

The golden slabs are the heated plates. What you have in your hand is a pre-press mold. Use it to compress the flower before putting it in the filter bags.
Damn that’s like the puck press ?
I’d like to do this one , but I’ll do the popcorn!
Humidity sensor shows 60% rh?

9436C03C-B6BB-4ABA-AEE3-586DF748C4D7.jpeg
ECAA27CC-E458-45A4-A181-BCF634AECAF7.jpeg

I’m setting it at 200 degrees like you said Derbybud , then 1000 psi and finish at 2500 as OldSalt does !
Here’s a pic up to 3000 psi
D0B2BA6C-923A-400E-A58C-48C6D5F0417A.jpeg
Did you put the silicon pad in the press?

You need something like a dental tool to scratch and cling and pull it up. Then deposit on your silicon.
Not getting much from it ! How long do you leave it in the press ?

That is a “pre” press mold. It lets you pack the bud into shape for your bags. You press it by hand. Then slip it into your filter bags.

Back
Top Bottom