Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Once you've collected it off the parchment paper, how do you get it layed out like that on the silicon matt? Heat???
Heat will work. I just get the blob off the collection dabber and onto the silicone pad by just grabbing it, and pulling it off. Then I place another silicone pad over it and sandwich them together. I use my thumb to smash it out and then pull one pad off.

Nice smashing Gramps! I used your 7gram in a tube tip and pre pressed like you mentioned last week. Funny, I got my first waterfalls! Thanks for the advice!
I'm here for more.
So I've smashed 4 like that and all have broken the bag. Do you do anything with the already finished end of the bag? I just let it be. I may have been a gram or two heavy too on two. I pick through them pretty close for stems.

Another funny thing is what comes out! Some are dry like Wedding Cake, and the last one, Peyote Forum came out as if I prepared it for a cart, nice and gooey. Have you come up with any thoughts on why some and not others?

1649936233211.png

hopefull pressing some rosin in a few weeks... how long do you like to wait after harvest to press some buds?

im drying in bathroom hovering around the 61 relative humidity .. run hot water to ad some humidity
and the fan is 24/7 ..

Back
Top Bottom