Grandpa Tokin Grows GG4 & ASD In RDWC With Cree LED

Beginning of flower day 3 update. Not much has changed. I managed to tuck/weave a few more branches in the scrog. They drank about 2 gallons yesterday so in the afternoon I gave the res 2 gallons of my 4-4-4 mix (see above). Overnight, the PH crept up over 6.1 so I just used some PH down to lower it to my comfort zone of 5.5-5.9. Res temps are remaining perfect due to the chiller, and I see the plants ate some food as well. They’ll get some more this afternoon when I top her off.

F6277D34-68FC-4564-919C-AF977A4876BC.jpeg

Room temperature and RH seem to be on-track. Humidity was a little high this morning, when I opened the door, at 72%. Fogged up the old guys glasses. LOL I’m okay with that since I live in a very dry, mountainous area. Normal RH around here is 13-25%. Pretty good since I don’t use a humidifier.

63E1C477-54BF-473B-896E-2B8B919D2A4D.jpeg

Here’s how they look right now. I love growing weed! Enjoy please, and have a wonderful day.

2CF69386-4324-43D6-8B7C-0FB56550BECA.jpeg

Plenty of plant for transpiration :) are you running a carbon filter? I noticed mine will lower the humidity in the area 15 to 20%. Plants look superb!

You've got that whole system dialed in really well. Cruise control makes growing a lot of fun.

It does make life a lot easier. Believe me, when I first started it was a disaster. I didn’t know come from sick’em. LOL

Plenty of plant for transpiration :) are you running a carbon filter? I noticed mine will lower the humidity in the area 15 to 20%. Plants look superb!

Thanks. Yeah, I do run a carbon filter. It’s not on all the time. I’m probably going to need to adjust things since I’m not running the hps any longer. I appreciate that!

Beautiful! I won't be fishing again until the ice is thick enough to support me :). Looks like a beautiful day on the lake for sure! Catch a big one

Mmm looks like a beautiful slice of back country! Enjoy yourself grandpa! :blunt:

Beautiful! I won't be fishing again until the ice is thick enough to support me :). Looks like a beautiful day on the lake for sure! Catch a big one

Won’t be long and we’ll have ice here. It’s freaking cold today.

Quick update. As suspected, my res looks to be about 2 gallons down this evening:

0BA53FA5-481A-4045-BA73-0C3C2EF3F6AE.jpeg

Here’s a shot of my utility room where I keep all of my nutes and grow stuffs. It’s where I have my water source, RO filters, and I keep a large reservoir next to the sink with RO at all times. I’m taking the picture inside my veg room looking thru the utility room and into my flower room:

1114E086-C3A7-4F3D-AE78-93B9CF8D4778.jpeg

Today I topped them off with RO and a shot of Mammoth P, PH’d to 5.6. Since I’m old, and like things easy, I mix in a bucket and then use a battery operated siphon to fill up the res. Well, that’s it for today. See you tomorrow!

2882500F-DF3E-4D3B-A9B8-41BDA9522315.jpeg

A53100DE-3ADE-4ED8-AEAB-5FC7222982E3.jpeg

Lol love your style man XD

Catch anything today?

Maybe a cold...
Ah shit it got you too eh? Winters coming in the land of polar bears and igloos, we've already had snow here this year :/

Not cool

Ah shit it got you too eh? Winters coming in the land of polar bears and igloos, we've already had snow here this year :/

Not cool

We have snow on the mountains, but I just started feeling a little crappy so I hope it’s not bad. At my age I could get sick and break a hip. :smokin:

Get the life alert out for winter .

Wishing you all the best grandpa, nobody likes to see a cheeky white haired bugger like you down and out :(

Get on the honey and tea asap!

Morning update. A little bit of PH creep up over night. I added a little PH down to take care of it. Other than that, not much going on. Grandpa caught the sniffles instead of fish yesterday. Feel like poop...and that ain’t good. Better take some medicine. I think you know what I’m saying. Have a nice day!

459FB914-10BA-4BEC-8BC9-38D1FD5E686D.jpeg

391AF5B2-D884-4A04-8F94-E9EC7385733B.jpeg

Morning update. A little bit of PH creep up over night. I added a little PH down to take care of it. Other than that, not much going on. Grandpa caught the sniffles instead of fish yesterday. Feel like poop...and that ain't good. Better take some medicine. I think you know what I'm saying. Have a nice day!

459FB914-10BA-4BEC-8BC9-38D1FD5E686D.jpeg

391AF5B2-D884-4A04-8F94-E9EC7385733B.jpeg

You should let PH get to 6.3 then reset to 5.5 that way she eats all compounds in solution Bc everything gets uptake at different ph

You should let PH get to 6.3 then reset to 5.5 that way she eats all compounds in solution Bc everything gets uptake at different ph

Excellent point! You are exactly right. I think she was right at 6.3 when I gave the PH down. It appears they want to keep slowly creeping upwards. I prefer that rather than the opposite. For some reason I’ve found that when I see ph creep dropping I have a harder time keeping it stable. I normally drain and reset when that happens. So far I’m happy with how they are reacting. Thanks for the reminder!

Back
Top Bottom