Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Is that the frost from your buds transferring down into the soil? Or is that your Iceberg lettuce raised bed?

I wish! It’s all good. Spring is in the air...not on the ground yet, but in the air for sure.

I wish! It’s all good. Spring is in the air...not on the ground yet, but in the air for sure.

I think mother nature needs some new batteries for her GPS, I think the bitch is lost.

Well kiddies, it’s time to move on! Below is my smoke report on the Raspberry Cough. I’m going to keep this journal open for a few days and then have it moved to completed journals. I plan to start a new journal for the flowering of the GG in a few days also. Enjoy!

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
============================== ===================
1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent. 8.5 (Tight bud with nice structure)
2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered. 8
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report. Clear [xx] Cloudy [xxx] Amber [x] Dark [ ]
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark. Brown [ ] Green [xxx] Gold [ ] Grey [x] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ]
5. Bud density: [8] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence: Licorice [1] Peach [ ] Berry [3] Floral [1]
Mango [ ] Pepper [4] Fruit [2] Petroleum [5] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [1] Skunk [ ] Citrus [6] Spice [6] Lemon [8] Orange [1]
7. Aroma [9] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.
8. Seed content [0] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
9. Weeks cured [3] weeks

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: very dense with high calyx to leaf ratio, good amount of trichomes. Strong and different smell than I’m used to. Heavy lemon, spice, old sock smell.
============================== ====================
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

TAG Bong [x]

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence.
Licorice [1] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [1] Mango [ ] Pepper [4] Fruit [2] Petroleum [3] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [1] Skunk [ ] Citrus [3] Spice [6] Lemon [8] Orange [1]

3. Taste [9] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ 5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [9] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth. Very smooth!

6. Smoke expansion [5] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: More of a morning or mid-day herb. I find it to be a pleasant “creeper” smoke, settling into a calm restful feeling, but with a sprinkle of energy. It hits me slowly but makes me talkative and then settles into a very relaxing sensation and all over body high too. Excellent for pain, PTSD, and laughter.
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
1. Dosage [4 hits (one bowl)] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
2. Effect onset [7] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. Sativa influence [3] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. Indica influence [7] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. Potency [7] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. Duration [2.5] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.
8. Usability [8.5] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning -wake up [7] Day -work [6] Evening - relax [6] Night - sleep [4]
9. Overall satisfaction [8] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail. very good density/bag appeal.
10.Ability and conditions [8] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.
11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [x] No [ ]
12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.
What effect did the strain have check [P] if you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT:
[8] [P] Ability to rest or sit still
[9] [P] Anxiety relief
[7] [P] Appetite
[9] [P] Audio perception
[9] [P] Humor perception
[4] [P] Imagination/creativity
[7] [P] Paranoia relief
[9] [P] Sleep
[7] [P] Pain relief
[6] [P] Speech process
[9] [P] Taste perception
[5] [P] Thought process
[8] [P] Visual perception

FINAL COMMENTS: Still a bit green, but overall decent smoke. I’m sure it’ll get better with time. I’m surprised at the amount of trichomes and the aroma. She turned very lemony in taste and aroma with a dankness that is intriguing. She squeezed nicely when I made some rosin a week or so ago. She’ll make some killer oils for sure.

SMOKE REPORT
<8> Potency
<8> Taste
<7> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)
<85%> Indica Influence
<15%> Sativa Influence
<7> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper)
<1-3> Duration (In hours)
< > Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast)
<8> Overall Satisfaction

COMMENTS:
High Description:90% of the buzz is in the body relaxed with 10% being head high.
Smell: Heavy lemon and spice with some light dank mixes. Hint of old sock.
Taste: Light, with lemon, earthy spices.
Medical Effects: <8> Medicinal Strength
KEEPER? YES (I did not keep a clone, but I would definitely hit it).

snowing and blowing here too, couple inches on the ground and suppose to go all weekend.. The last few weeks were such a tease..... I shall dub this season 'Wing'... Or 'Sprinter'... Whichever you like best lol

mother natures brewin' up a doozey over here, atleast there was a break of sunshine]

Stunning pic, reminds me of winters spent snowboarding ( getting too old to be a spring chicken.lol)

Good thing your plants put out more hair than you do gramps.... at least think the ones you do put out are nice cloudy trics! Hey now that I think about it grandpa's glue is a pretty dirty name for your plants....

Even better the name for your next journal.... "Grandpas glue " :surf::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom