Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

The main draw to rabbit poop isn't the NPK, its the usability. It doesn't need to be broken down like most other manures. The rabbits digestive system does all that in conjunction with multiple stomachs.

I urge caution when using any manure in containers if you don't give it time to break down (except Rabbit poop).

Morning my main gramps:)

Thanks for the cookie! I love seeing all my friends in the dirt! I’m a little jealous of your weather and the fact that your starting already, I’m like TMD and will need to shovel my yard and garden soon just to hurry it up!

I have tons of dog poop ready to go for anyone who wants it! :D:D

The main draw to rabbit poop isn't the NPK, its the usability. It doesn't need to be broken down like most other manures. The rabbits digestive system does all that in conjunction with multiple stomachs.

I urge caution when using any manure in containers if you don't give it time to break down (except Rabbit poop).

Hiya @Van Stank , thanks for clarifying that so by usability I assume apart from npk it's the break down of the rabbit manure that augments the the process at which the soil breaks down into their respective components to be available for plant uptake....

It's questions like these that sound " dumb to me " but I appreciate your guidance.....

Hello everyone, hope ya mornings are treating you well, wake n bakes all round I hope....:thanks:

Always laughing on this thread man I love it .
Here I am taking notes maybe my wife will let me grow in our garden bed? Mixing my own mostly high grade triple mix soil . Have since added few bags of promix hp over years and dumb my pots out in the beds lol

Figure can’t hurt it. Wish I knew more about growling Veges lol even just a 8x4x8’ beds x2 I got man inspires me

I was raised with gardening as part of our routine. I watched my grandparents and parents grow fruits and veggies. It’s good for the soul and a priceless lesson for children IMO.

Lol van told me about the rabbit poop, and I'll be collecting the neighbors bi weekly for my projects this year. I Love playing in the dirt!

Good stuff bud!

night crawlers = composting worms, boom get in there...
morning everyone, @TheMadDabber, you probably know this but it's something I'm looking into is goat manure 1.4-0.5-1.2 lower than rabbit but alpaca manure comes in at 1.7-0.7-1.2 but that's other side of the country and not worth the $ in gas or shipping....

Good question @Smeegol. I’ve used a lot of chicken poop in the past, but never used goat manure. I have 3 neighbors close by who have alpacas.

Nice info @Van Stank! You are a walking encyclopedia.

Morning my main gramps:)

Thanks for the cookie! I love seeing all my friends in the dirt! I’m a little jealous of your weather and the fact that your starting already, I’m like TMD and will need to shovel my yard and garden soon just to hurry it up!

I have tons of dog poop ready to go for anyone who wants it! :D:D

LOL! It’s raining here today. I got all the beds tilled just prior. Now it’s getting cold too. I’m hoping the snow is done, but I know better. Have a great day @newty!

Hiya @Van Stank , thanks for clarifying that so by usability I assume apart from npk it's the break down of the rabbit manure that augments the the process at which the soil breaks down into their respective components to be available for plant uptake....

It's questions like these that sound " dumb to me " but I appreciate your guidance.....

Hello everyone, hope ya mornings are treating you well, wake n bakes all round I hope....:thanks:

Morning Smeegs! There’s so many smart people in here...it’s really great!

I'm jealous of the weather too. Truck showed 25° on way to work today. I'm ready for summer.:bongrip:

You and me both bud! I’m tired of cold. It’s currently 45F here wth rain.

THANKS for the outdoor spring pictures. The outdoors here is f poopy. I want to till!!!
GT I got a GG seed it’s mixed with Lilly from expert seeds? I hope it’s ok.
All I know is for me, newly discovered dabs really ri:roorrip:ds my pain! Gramps knows best I’d sAy!

I’m sure that seed will be fine. Sounds insane. Love me some dabs too! In fact...I’m fixing to hit one now!

The only other poop that can compete with rabbit poop is Alpaca poop. Its another one you can use right away. I believe that Rabbit and Alpaca are the only two that don't need to break down.

Your poop lesson is over for the day Gramps!

Nothing much happening here. Slow day for Grandpa. The GG ladies are loving their new lights. Some of the branches I bent over previously are repairing. My plan is to get another good defoliation completed this week, along with one last foliar spray.

Thanks for being a part of this. Please have a nice day!

The only other poop that can compete with rabbit poop is Alpaca poop. Its another one you can use right away. I believe that Rabbit and Alpaca are the only two that don't need to break down.

Your poop lesson is over for the day Gramps!

LMAO! Sounds silly, but I love it when you talk dirty! :ganjamon:

Was 9 degrees here this morning.....just a touch nipply out there Thankfully its up to the 30s now!

You have it worse than we do temps wise although this morning we got hit with an un expected lake effect squall line that had people bouncing off of everything. No salt as it washed off in the inch and a half of rain we had the other day. They shut the highways down and it just turned into a mess. I said screw it after the third failed attempt to find an open entrance and came home. I am so done with this shit.

You can defoliate, but unless stay up all night they'll always get ahead of you :).

Yeah. I’m expecting a jungle...hopefully with buds everywhere. :D

Was 9 degrees here this morning.....just a touch nipply out there Thankfully its up to the 30s now!

Ouch! Sorry. Most people think where I live it’s always cold and shitty, but I live in a valley that is protected for the most part. It’s the warmest part of this huge State.

Shorts weather huh!!!

LOL! Suntan time.

You have it worse than we do temps wise although this morning we got hit with an un expected lake effect squall line that had people bouncing off of everything. No salt as it washed off in the inch and a half of rain we had the other day. They shut the highways down and it just turned into a mess. I said screw it after the third failed attempt to find an open entrance and came home. I am so done with this shit.

LOL! I’m so happy I’m retired. I don’t have to be anywhere I don’t want to be...ummm, unless my wife forces me... You see, I’m the head of my household! But, my wife is the neck that turns the head...

I have read in way more then one place that Alpaca poo, is some good shit to put on the garden... LOL

I may need to talk to a few of my neighbors. I can walk to where there’s a bunch of them.

Nothing much happening here. Slow day for Grandpa. The GG ladies are loving their new lights. Some of the branches I bent over previously are repairing. My plan is to get another good defoliation completed this week, along with one last foliar spray.

Thanks for being a part of this. Please have a nice day!

Lookin great pops

If you get it in the soil now it can mellow out a bit and will be less likely to burn anything. Will give the microbes time to start turning it into some great plant food for the future needs of the edibles. Wait till you get a nice vine ripe Beefsteak off it.

Back
Top Bottom