Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Hiya ( not sure what to call you ) my apologies for being narrow minded as I follow your "get oily thread" and it never crossed my mind that you would have a other journal ( 2 ) if I include your glue extravaganza....." silly smeagolsis " ....lol

Is it not amazing that everyone here has something to add to my growing journey no matter the method used - in/out, sun/lights, soil/hydro, nutes/organic .

Blows my mind that I've taken so much from each and everyone that's touched " smeegols " life in so many positive ways...

It's a pity I've started this journey I'm on a bit late growing my meds has become a bit more challenging but bright side is I've made peace with my lot, so if you'll excuse my tardiness I got many gardens to visit before I crash for the evening......:Namaste:

I've been composting chicken poop and other things I'll add to my veggie garden this year. Hopefully it's a good sunny summer. I'm looking forward to the garden

I have a huge pile of compost that is ready to go. I’m going to mix 1/3 into my beds. It’s been cooking for almost 2 years. Full of night crawlers. Looks and feels like very good stuff.

I miss the chicken poop though. I really need to get some more.

LOL! I have 4 or 5 wild cottontails in my back yard. They live under the spruces. My back yard is almost 3/4 acre so they have lots of room. No wonder those trees are growing like weeds! They get in my strawberry patch too!

I have a huge pile of compost that is ready to go. I’m going to mix 1/3 into my beds. It’s been cooking for almost 2 years. Full of night crawlers. Looks and feels like very good stuff.

I miss the chicken poop though. I really need to get some more.
Here I am taking notes maybe my wife will let me grow in our garden bed? Mixing my own mostly high grade triple mix soil . Have since added few bags of promix hp over years and dumb my pots out in the beds lol

Figure can’t hurt it. Wish I knew more about growling Veges lol even just a 8x4x8’ beds x2 I got man inspires me

Lol van told me about the rabbit poop, and I'll be collecting the neighbors bi weekly for my projects this year. I Love playing in the dirt!

Back
Top Bottom