Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

That's what washed off the walls. Haha

Wow, I need to visit where I can lick the walls...... would need to decarboxylate them first though. :eek:

Grandpa glue round 2! Be sure to ease back into it and lift all the heavy shit you can....

Hello friends. I’m taking things slowly, but I’m getting things back to normal at the same time. Still pretty sore, but manageable. I’ve got so much great medicine to help me with that.

I flushed the system again this morning, and got the GG ladies into the flower room. I’m going to give them a few days to acclimate before flipping. I’m letting these two just ride the way they are. I did fold a few tops over but I imagine they’ll be standing back up by tomorrow.

The Raspberry Cough is curing very nicely. The aromas are intense lemon-spice-fuel. They’re extremely frosty and make great Rosin. I’ve not smoked any of the bud since they went into the containers. I’ll give them a week or so more.

I sincerely wish you all a great evening! Enjoy!

Have a very nice birthday. You rock..... :theband:

But I now have an image of you dropping a growler while posting to a thread...... wonderful. Someone hand me the cordless drill. I'll get that image out. o_O

Happy Belated B-Day Gramps! Hope ya dant mind me officially pullin up a chair. I was just lurkin around in the back and laughing at so many of the humorous exchanges between you and the participants of this journal, your extended 420fam, I just couldnt help but to chime in and for starters say that I think you're doing one helluva job in the garden, and with the sharing of knowledge. Just wanted to let you know that its very much appreciated. Keep em green.
Spark

Oooooo naked natural plants...... feel the freedom of love movement.... :thumb:

:passitleft:

It’s a love fest in here...:circle-of-love:

Happy Belated B-Day Gramps! Hope ya dant mind me officially pullin up a chair. I was just lurkin around in the back and laughing at so many of the humorous exchanges between you and the participants of this journal, your extended 420fam, I just couldnt help but to chime in and for starters say that I think you're doing one helluva job in the garden, and with the sharing of knowledge. Just wanted to let you know that its very much appreciated. Keep em green.
Spark

Hi Spark! Thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Those GG's gonna be good man!

Thanks Dooby! I’m looking forward to seeing them flower.

Will the construction crew that is raising the roof get in the way of the one that is lowering the floor?

Hahaha! It’s going to get hairy...

Those GG's look great gramps. Sorry if I got lost in all this as I have been popping in and out with time constraints here and there but what ever became of the little AK48 bush you had going?

No issues Sam. I know how life is. The AK is at a secret location. I’ll try to get some pictures.

Yeah me too those GG's are so fat and frosty

Awesome! I love the frost factory these things push out.

That explains how i missed it. I didn't think you had the room for it. Look forward to seeing it. Funny how you, i and Ase are all growing nivana products. Funn to watch.

I’ve really never had any issues with Nirvana beans. They have all been good. I kept a really nice Bubblelicious for over 2 years that I got from them. I wish I would’ve kept it. Outstanding weed.

Thanks @newty ! Ha! I wouldn’t let you lick the walls. You’d get a cookie.

I’m getting my outdoor veggie garden tilled. One down—four more to go! This year I’m doing carrots, radishes, sweet peas, sun flowers, tomatoes, several different types of lettuce, cilantro, peppermint, strawberries and Raspberries (I have a huge strawberry patch).

I’m hoping the weather is going to cooperate this year. I want to get everything in the greenhouse in the next few weeks. Growing season is short here. I also have apple trees, plum trees, and cherry trees. We put up a lot of fruit every year.

I sincerely wish each of you a great day. Enjoy!

You got your hands full Gramps. Get to it. :thumb:
We just got an extra couple inches of snow/ice last night. Yippy.

Doh! Don’t jinks it! LOL. I’m actually expecting more before I get these out. I have a decent greenhouse though. It’s small, but I can heat it with one lightbulb if I need to. Assuming temps don’t drop too much.

Back
Top Bottom