Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

lol i should have, but I am not that quick unfortunately lol she's the witty one.

To clarify, she doesn't like the growing aspect... Yet ... She didn't smoke before she met me but she has trouble sleeping and really bad knees, so now every night we share a joint before bed. the problem was some of the crap I was getting didnt do anything for her.... To the pot closet batman!... Hoping to make her some quality meds and help her appreciate the benefits
Grow her some Hindu Kush......that will knock out an elephant!

I see someone is gonna have a good weekend.

It’s looking good...wish you were here.

Some damn fine looking goo gramps

Thanks Dabs! It’s pretty tasty stuff. What’s even better? I have so much bud to use.

Way to goo GT, way to goo. Lol.

Looks awesome gramps.

Cheers.

LMAO! Way to goo! I like that. Thanks Ditch. That put a smile on my lips.

Save some of that for the 420 cannabis cup when we do it. I call dips on a lil bit o that!

That would be fun. I’d let you hit this all day long Rooster.

Looks premium, maybe you should fall more often.

I’d prefer to just squeeze buds. That falling down shit is for the birds.

God damn Scrog....you are relentless! LOL.....I know Gramps appreciate when he get some shit thrown his way!

LOL! It’s all good. He’s no spring chicken either...

This Rosin will do a number on the weak...

It's funny to watch her go from "I have always been told that is a gateway drug" to "lets go look at how the girls are doing". LOL

She's coming along nicely, keep up the good work.

Gateway.. yeah there's some BS someone made up right there.

Gateway.. yeah there's some BS someone made up right there.
I'm absolute evidence of that. Smoked since 13 (49 now)and NEVER tried anything else. Drank plenty while serving though....don't drink anymore......just don't like it.

LOL. "Gateway" my ass.

I've been smoking weed for 45 years. Haven't touched Acid, MDA, Mescaline, etc. in 35 years. Quit drinking 25 years ago cuz I couldn't take the hangover running into the second day.

I will say the chemical days of my youth were some fun though. I can see where that could bite ya in the ass. Some of us just grew up, others didn't I guess.

GrandpaT, I take a lil break and you're on your back again. Yikes, that kinda pain can just paralyze you for days, but I do wonder if your topical helped you. And still you provide us with pictures of your passion. I have to say, big HIGH five for you wife especially since she doesn't even smoke, she helped big time.

BTW, I think Cvault would be a great name for your next journal. That's very mission possible naming convention you got there. Sign me up.

:hug: Also, your growing sure looks labour intensive for a back injury...but so effective for what you need. :Namaste::green_heart:

LOL. "Gateway" my ass.

I've been smoking weed for 45 years. Haven't touched Acid, MDA, Mescaline, etc. in 35 years. Quit drinking 25 years ago cuz I couldn't take the hangover running into the second day.

I will say the chemical days of my youth were some fun though. I can see where that could bite ya in the ass. Some of us just grew up, others didn't I guess.
Well put!

thanks for the tip van! Add that to my 'must get' seed list... Few thousand dollars on that already lol

This Rosin will do a number on the weak

how did you make your press gramps? I've got access to steel, and although not professional, can weld stuff together well enough it won't come apart.

I can't drink anymore... I'll do it on a special occasion... But I need to have minimum 24hours to sleep it off, body doesn't handle it like it use to

I 'spose you're going to blame this on the ice...
What have I told you about walking and chewing gum at the same time?
Someone let him wear laces again, you’d think he’d learn by now :rofl: hope you’re alright you old fart cause there’s still time for one more flower before summer!

LOL. "Gateway" my ass.

I grew some shrooms a couple years ago and they were way too damn much for me anymore. We laughed but omg they are way too much now.

LOL. "Gateway" my ass.

Agreed. I had no choice really. Had to stay clean for the job for 30 years. Drank myself silly for the first 10 of those and the alcohol turned me into an asshole (well, bigger asshole). I don’t think I could do the stuff I did when I was young any longer.

GrandpaT, I take a lil break and you're on your back again. Yikes, that kinda pain can just paralyze you for days, but I do wonder if your topical helped you. And still you provide us with pictures of your passion. I have to say, big HIGH five for you wife especially since she doesn't even smoke, she helped big time.

BTW, I think Cvault would be a great name for your next journal. That's very mission possible naming convention you got there. Sign me up.

:hug: Also, your growing sure looks labour intensive for a back injury...but so effective for what you need. :Namaste::green_heart:

Thanks G! It’s only labor intensive because I’m changing things around. It would’ve been easy if not for that.

Well put!

Agreed.

how did you make your press gramps? I've got access to steel, and although not professional, can weld stuff together well enough it won't come apart.

I followed a tutorial on YouTube from Greenjeans, but it appears it got deleted. I bought all the components on amazon, to include the aluminum blocks and all the PID controller stuff. I already had the 20 ton press and tools to build like a tap set. Only took a few hours. Here’s a video of the PID build:

Someone let him wear laces again, you’d think he’d learn by now :rofl: hope you’re alright you old fart cause there’s still time for one more flower before summer!
I grew some shrooms a couple years ago and they were way too damn much for me anymore. We laughed but omg they are way too much now.

LOL! Yeah...I gotta remember to tie those damn laces.

I only did shrooms a couple times but I loved em. Would love to grow them or try growing them

Today was a great day for the old dude. I was able to do some good work on my RDWC. I had to take breaks during the day, but I’m getting things flushed and fitted. Changed the direction of the inlets, covered the returns in each bucket with stainless mesh, and put in a small filter. While I was at it, I cleaned and calibrated my blue labs monitor. Going to flush overnight, then drain and put the plants in tomorrow morning.

I have secured a very good place to keep a GG mother for the summer. I’m very happy about this arrangement. It will be the first time in over 3 years that I won’t have any plants for a few months (going on a small vacation in June). So, my mission is to start flowering these girls this week or next at the latest. I can’t wait actually. There’s something about having flowers in my flower room...puts a smile on my lips.

I’ll probably start another journal very soon to cover the GG. I’m keeping this open until the RC is cured so I can give a proper smoke report. I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful evening. Enjoy!

Looking all nice and tidy. Take it easy, you got a vacation coming up.

It’s going to be fun. We have some of my wife’s relatives coming over from Europe. First time in the U.S. for them.

Do you just walk around finding dabs that the plants drop???? :rofl:

Yes. Yes I do... :slide:

We're here for you GrandpaT...to infinity and beyond. :) If you take the rocket off your back it might lesson the load a bit. :cool::goodjob:

I don’t take the rocket off for nobody! It’s who I am... :rofl:

Glad to hear your back up and around Gramps. Good deal on finding a summer camp for the girl.

Do you just walk around finding dabs that the plants drop???? :rofl:

That's what washed off the walls. Haha

Back
Top Bottom