Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

That shouldn't be a problem any more.. point that out to her!

"Hi.. I'm a narcotics officer and I'm here to steal all your shit, bust your head and put you in jail."

I bet she's glad she's outta that scene! Keep working on it.. relationships r a work in progress.

She is 100% glad she is out of that situation. Funny thing is I was in a 2 year relationship with an ICE agent prior to meeting her and we can both relate to the horror storries of being that close to law enforcement. It's funny to watch her go from "I have always been told that is a gateway drug" to "lets go look at how the girls are doing". LOL

I really don't think he knows how to not be funny. People like Gramps are what makes life fun dispite what his wife might have to weigh in on. LOL
#truth Gramps is my favourite grandpa:) mines a real dick! Lol
:yahoo:

I thought I was the only one that has a wife that doesnt smoke.
My wife isn't a smoker either, never has been. As long as I grow in the basement with decent filtration and smoke in the garage she's good with it.
My wife has a husband that doesn't smoke...he's mostly growing it for her, so she can't complain when she has to move the plants in the shed every night when the sun goes down! I use the topical oil though. Only my neighbors are confused about the smell. I overheard her say to her husband that she wonders why there are so many skunks around!

My wife has a husband that doesn't smoke...he's mostly growing it for her, so she can't complain when she has to move the plants in the shed every night when the sun goes down! I use the topical oil though. Only my neighbors are confused about the smell. I overheard her say to her husband that she wonders why there are so many skunks around!
Your wife has an excellent hubby! I didn’t know you didn’t smoke? Enoughs enough, I’m making friends with you shed and I’m heading to your journal! Lol

#forcedfriends ;)

LOL #forcedfriends! Can someone take up a bit of room on Grandpa's thread (while he recovers) and explain what it means to "follow" someone on this site?
Yes please! I just follow my pals but do not know why lol

sounds like you should just move a bed into the garage? Lol my wife isn't much of a weed person either, she looked in my closet and gave me an earful for how big they were... Ah well. Hope you're feeling better soon gramps.
Damn gramps. Sorry about the fall and hope you heal quickly.

That is funny about your wife being a non-weed person. I am gradually converting my wife over to the dark side. She was born and raised in Oklahoma as a church every Sunday girl so it hasn't been easy. She was also married to a narcotics officer for 15 years before me. Going to a legal state and having her talk to people there helped a lot. She has also seen it help me quite dramatically with the pancreatic issues that have plagued me for a couple of years. Pretty much all of our friends smoke on occasion as well.

As far as the smell she doesn't mind it. She actually helped me trim the last time. I am the freak about it. I don't tolerate any traces of smell coming from the grow. I actually freaked out when I harvested the Jock's and had to hang dry them outside of a tent.
Sorry bout the bad luck Grandpa. Hope your up around again soon.
Easy peasy.. .puff b-4 church! Get her to drive! Your on the right side x2 and ....problems solved, thank me later!

That shouldn't be a problem any more.. point that out to her!

"Hi.. I'm a narcotics officer and I'm here to steal all your shit, bust your head and put you in jail."

I bet she's glad she's outta that scene! Keep working on it.. relationships r a work in progress.

GT - get well soon... Sorry to hear about your fall.

Sure you don't have a food allergy you never thought about?

I almost replaced both my hips .. figured out I was allergic to wheat (thanks to my wife). Still have my hips and my sanity ... kinda. Pain is mostly gone and the narcotics completely gone.

Get well soon, no running!
Oh gramps, your in bed, hurt and still hilarious! The picture I have of your wife taking care of business :rofl:
I 'spose you're going to blame this on the ice...
What have I told you about walking and chewing gum at the same time?
I really don't think he knows how to not be funny. People like Gramps are what makes life fun dispite what his wife might have to weigh in on. LOL
Help I've fallen and can't reach my CVault.
Hopefully your feeling better gramps! Sucks getting older. Im pushing 50 and I can already tell im in for a world of hurt. I thought I was the only one that has a wife that doesnt smoke. Mine makes me keep grow outside of the house too. Have a great day gt
My wife isn't a smoker either, never has been. As long as I grow in the basement with decent filtration and smoke in the garage she's good with it.
#truth Gramps is my favourite grandpa:) mines a real dick! Lol
:yahoo:
Your wife has an excellent hubby! I didn’t know you didn’t smoke? Enoughs enough, I’m making friends with you shed and I’m heading to your journal! Lol

#forcedfriends ;)
LOL #forcedfriends! Can someone take up a bit of room on Grandpa's thread (while he recovers) and explain what it means to "follow" someone on this site?
Yes please! I just follow my pals but do not know why lol

Hahaha! You all are so very nice to come visit the old guy. Guess what? I’m feeling much better today! Not 100%, but I’m really a lot better. I can walk all over the house...without help! It’s like Grandpa’s a big boy again...Believe it or not, being able to move to the bathroom on my own is a big deal.

I’m not allowed to walk down to my shop alone though. My wife’s in charge...as usual. It’s okay, she really takes care of me so I’m not bitching. Wouldn’t do any good anyway. She had to do all the work in my little garden according to my direction. I’m glad she puts up with all my old man shit.

Anyway, hopefully I’ll have some pictures this weekend. I’m still hoping to get my system up and running, and my GG ladies moved into flower this weekend. If I’m not physically able to do it then it won’t get done until I can do it. I don’t expect my wife to tackle that one. I should be good to hook if I take it easy today and maybe tomorrow. We’ll see how it feels tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone’s well wishes. Please have a wonderful Friday!

Grams is a solid lady! Your a lucky guy;)

Take care
You have a good woman there. Keep getting better over there. You cant just sit in bed and laugh. They will have you committed. :)

LOL! Thanks, yeah she’s one of a kind. I’m happy she likes me. It’s nice to have her by my side. I’ve taken it easy today. Took a nap and then got antsy...

Decided to squeeze some buds today:

I made two pouches (Raspberry Cough and Grandpa Glue) and they both turned out very nice.

Raspberry Cough:

Grandpa Glue:

Raspberry Cough:

GG:

RC left & GG right:

Cold Pre-Smash:

RC Ooze:

GG Ooze:

Collecting goodness:

Raspberry Cough:

GG:

Have a great Friday evening...I certainly will!

Back
Top Bottom