Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

fly my ass to the grow room now. I used to fly helicopters in the Army. I’m qualified in UH-1, OH-58, Ah-1, and the AH-64. I’ve never flown a civilian helicopter and haven’t flown at all since departing the military. My body’s old and broke now. Probably wouldn’t pass a flight physical. For sure wouldn’t pass a piss test... :ganjamon:

lol ya I was always amazed I passed my piss test... But it was just a private license I got.. Not commercial... And flying civilian aircraft would be boring after the military... Heck my gramps flew aerobatics for many years, so I got spoiled with some fun flights.... And got bored really quickly with all the rules and regulations... Glorified bus drivers really... Sorry if anyones a commercial pilot... Mean no offence.

how much does a grandpa tokin knife run a guy? I could use a new knife around the farm... I'm always cutting stuff open

also curious for your opinion on the timber lights.. That's my next purchase when my bank account is a lot happier lol cant wait to see those ladies you've got going in action!

Very cool, Grandpa. I’ve seen a few cool knife making DIYs on reddit. I have no skill for that kind of thing so I respect anyone who does. I bet dabbing only makes it more fun.

LOL! I try to dab after work. Not always, but I try. I appreciate your comments Dobe.

*Disclaimer: Grandpa does not suggest that anyone should get high and play with sharp metal objects. It’s all good, until someone loses an eye...:eek:

hey there GT - congrats on the harvest... good job on the clean up too! Wishing you bug free for another 2.5 or longer.

How do you like the Timber lamp now that you have a run done under it?

I absolutely love these Timbers. Very nice. If I could afford more I would.

Moooorning!!

You are an awesome human, great job!

Cheers! (Canna lattes)

Hi Newty! Thanks, I appreciate that.

Afternoon Gramps! Hope things are staying healthy and green in your world brother!

Hi Van! Today has been a bad one. See below.

lol ya I was always amazed I passed my piss test... But it was just a private license I got.. Not commercial... And flying civilian aircraft would be boring after the military... Heck my gramps flew aerobatics for many years, so I got spoiled with some fun flights.... And got bored really quickly with all the rules and regulations... Glorified bus drivers really... Sorry if anyones a commercial pilot... Mean no offence.

how much does a grandpa tokin knife run a guy? I could use a new knife around the farm... I'm always cutting stuff open

also curious for your opinion on the timber lights.. That's my next purchase when my bank account is a lot happier lol cant wait to see those ladies you've got going in action!

I may make some knives for sale at a later date. At the moment it’s for family. I’ve only done ones for birthdays or special occasions. As I said above, I love my Timber lights.
:ciao::ganjamon::passitleft:

Hope your day is a great one

Thanks guys! Today was a bad day. Grandpa fell this morning while doing stupid stuff...like walking. I’m currently on my back in bed. Can’t move very well at the moment. I’m hoping it will subside in a day or so.

Needless to say, I’m medicated beyond medicated. I’m hoping this won’t put me back in the hospital again. I hate being a crybaby. Anyway, if I’m not around much you know why.

Later!

Today was a bad day. Grandpa fell this morning while doing stupid stuff...like walking. I’m currently on my back in bed. Can’t move very well at the moment. I’m hoping it will subside in a day or so.

Needless to say, I’m medicated beyond medicated. I’m hoping this won’t put me back in the hospital again. I hate being a crybaby. Anyway, if I’m not around much you know why.

Later!
I can't like that!!!!! Dang.....we have some sucky luck. :(

Get better, I need to watch you people grow. Well, plants that is.

Thanks guys! Today was a bad day. Grandpa fell this morning while doing stupid stuff...like walking. I’m currently on my back in bed. Can’t move very well at the moment. I’m hoping it will subside in a day or so.

Pussy...

Thanks all! I’m hurting pretty bad this morning. Slept off and on, but feel rested this morning. If I didn’t have this magical plant to help me out right now, I’d be in a world of hurt...wtf am I sayin?

I made, or attempted to make, a topical rub from some decent trim just a week or so ago. It seems to help a little, but I have other ailments (ie. fibromyalgia) that causes pain too. Sometimes makes it hard to find the right spot. Anyway, I gotta work on that one.

I had my wife go get my curing jars and CVaults so I don’t mess up my curing. My plan was to keep them close to the bed so I can burp them when needed and to keep checking them...you guys and gals know the deal. Well, I opened one CVault and my wife had a fit. Everything is now out in the garage...my wife will burp them. I lost that battle...she said the whole house wreaked of “hay on steroids.” LOL! That’s what I get for marrying a non-weed person. LOL! Normally I keep everything in a separate building. She’s not having it that’s for sure.

The Raspberry Cough is starting to smell very interesting and intense to me. Very strong lemon-spice with hints of green pine. The buds are still pliable and the bovida packs are doing a good job. I’ve been using them for several years now and they work great for my needs.

I sincerely hope you all have a great day!

Damn gramps. Sorry about the fall and hope you heal quickly.

That is funny about your wife being a non-weed person. I am gradually converting my wife over to the dark side. She was born and raised in Oklahoma as a church every Sunday girl so it hasn't been easy. She was also married to a narcotics officer for 15 years before me. Going to a legal state and having her talk to people there helped a lot. She has also seen it help me quite dramatically with the pancreatic issues that have plagued me for a couple of years. Pretty much all of our friends smoke on occasion as well.

As far as the smell she doesn't mind it. She actually helped me trim the last time. I am the freak about it. I don't tolerate any traces of smell coming from the grow. I actually freaked out when I harvested the Jock's and had to hang dry them outside of a tent.

Did you tell her that was a compliment?

lol i should have, but I am not that quick unfortunately lol she's the witty one.

To clarify, she doesn't like the growing aspect... Yet ... She didn't smoke before she met me but she has trouble sleeping and really bad knees, so now every night we share a joint before bed. the problem was some of the crap I was getting didnt do anything for her.... To the pot closet batman!... Hoping to make her some quality meds and help her appreciate the benefits

Damn gramps. Sorry about the fall and hope you heal quickly.
I am gradually converting my wife over to the dark side. She was born and raised in Oklahoma as a church every Sunday girl so it hasn't been easy.

Easy peasy.. .puff b-4 church! Get her to drive! Your on the right side x2 and ....problems solved, thank me later!

She was also married to a narcotics officer for 15 years before me.

That shouldn't be a problem any more.. point that out to her!

"Hi.. I'm a narcotics officer and I'm here to steal all your shit, bust your head and put you in jail."

I bet she's glad she's outta that scene! Keep working on it.. relationships r a work in progress.

GT - get well soon... Sorry to hear about your fall.

Sure you don't have a food allergy you never thought about?

I almost replaced both my hips .. figured out I was allergic to wheat (thanks to my wife). Still have my hips and my sanity ... kinda. Pain is mostly gone and the narcotics completely gone.

Get well soon, no running!

Back
Top Bottom