Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

GT....I'll come help smoke it if you have enough to throw away...... :ganjamon:

:passitleft:

We’re having a little celebration BBQ for my baby girl (my last born). She just found out her thesis has been accepted. She’ll be receiving her Masters degree in psychology next month. I’m extremely happy!

Angus, ribs, and a fat dab! Enjoy!

Damn between the meats and the dabs.... you've got it going on there gramps!!! Congrats to your daughter. You must be a proud dad.
:slide:

And a stoned stuffed grandpa!:rofl:

Soon she will be able to analyze why all those guys are licking the walls at your house.....

Congrats to her...... not my cup o tea.

GrandpaT - that raspberry cough sounds amazing, love a good indica buzz. Stellar reports, where do you find the time? ;)

Don't worry I wear a helmet indoors too, shhh, but not gloves that would be crazy...hahahaha.

Congratulations on the good times and grow results, bbq and achievements are worthy of celebrating.

I'm ready for your next journal, grow on with your bad self. Much respect.

Grandpa...he has the MEATS!

And congrats to the baby with the M.A.!

Hahaha! I like that. Mediterranean taco... thanks!

Damn between the meats and the dabs.... you've got it going on there gramps!!! Congrats to your daughter. You must be a proud dad.
:slide:

And a stoned stuffed grandpa!:rofl:

LOL! You got that right bud!

Soon she will be able to analyze why all those guys are licking the walls at your house.....

Congrats to her...... not my cup o tea.

Hahaha! I’m not convinced. All I care about is her finding a job...

GrandpaT - that raspberry cough sounds amazing, love a good indica buzz. Stellar reports, where do you find the time? ;)

Don't worry I wear a helmet indoors too, shhh, but not gloves that would be crazy...hahahaha.

Congratulations on the good times and grow results, bbq and achievements are worthy of celebrating.

I'm ready for your next journal, grow on with your bad self. Much respect.

Thanks G! It’s so nice to have you here. I’m ready for the next one too.

Congrats on her accomplishment!
Love me a BBQ. Maybe when I come out to clean the filters I'll forget a bag of charcoal behind....
:eek:

If You come clean my filters then you definitely don’t need to leave anything. Free BBQ for you!

I am craving old sock for some reason, sole purpose for growing, tough feet if you can manage it. hahahaha :battingeyelashes:
Tough feet if you can stand it?
hahahahaha even better! @TurboBucket

LOL! Now that’s funny!

Back
Top Bottom