Grandpa's White Widow - 1st grow EVER

The Fox Farm finally got here...

tmpphpWn0V3N.jpg

Here they are just minutes before transplanting...

tmpphpEvrGPc.jpg

The finished product on the 1st 4 ladies...

tmpphpZIbyLd.jpg

Here is a close up...

tmpphpcmYuWJ.jpg

Home at last...I hope

tmpphpZWoaha.jpg

I could only do 4 of them now, because I still need 8 other light tubes for the other cab. So I have the others under a flourescent light for the next 24 hours...hope they survive.

tmpphpccAFN4.jpg

Being on a budget sux ass...I'll bet Ozzy doesn't have this problem ? (Yea...right) :bong:

How much perlite did you add to the FFOF? 25%?

No, that's great soil by all accounts. I've just read that most people lighten it with perlite for better drainage/breathability.

Nice to see them in the FFsoil! Did you feel how nice and pure you can tell the soil is! Looking forward to see them take off in the new soil! did you have alot of soil left? i sure did!

That's good to know. I just got home from work, and I expected to find all four of the transplants laying over deader than disco. And what do I find ? All four of those ladies standing strong. The soil looked a bit dry already...even though I satuarated them when I transplanted. So I watered them just a bit with 1 bottle of water between all 4 babes. I may have just pulled this off. I am confident I did...or at least hopeful. I am gonna wait for 7 days before I put up any new pics so we will see a difference. One way or the other.

Yup.

lookin good pumped now that it's warming up and the clones are rooting

Yea brother...I just looked in on my ladies and they are all doing well in the FF. I am adding a fan hanging to help add the breeze effect tomorrow. I could only put 4 of them in the FF cause of a lack of lights...so I took advantage of the nice warm weather and put the other 4 outside for a few days. Things are looking up...

Check them really well for bugs when you bring them back in. And if you see a bunch of little red moving dots... move to another state lol.

Back
Top Bottom