Greenislands Medical Marijuana Grow

Ok so Im finally starting a new thread after a long absence. Its been pretty hectic lately but as Im sure you all imagined I have managed to pull a harvest,:yahoo:. I just culled my three UK cheese dark purple phenos,...and here are the pics... ENJOY!!!

res7.jpg

res6.jpg

res41.jpg

res3.jpg

chz15.JPG

chz12.JPG

Hope you all like! I have some Island Sweet Skunk, GDP, Sweet Tooth and SLH that still need to come down so pics of those should be up before too long. :ganjamon:

Those colors are just outstanding GI....

I'm in as well..

:welldone::thumb:

Beautiful plant's man! I dig the colors! Perhaps you know of a dispensary in CO that might carry this strain to purchase, to smoke? PM the info if there is any please... I also dig your "tech" on the ebb-n-flow system stunning... Keep it colorful! :peace: EDIT: IN :yahoo:

Absolutely beautiful pics. I saw your photos while uploading my own and was like wow! I just had to track you down and let you know. They are amazing regardless of the type of plant. If it weren't for the tent in the background I would definitely have that 4th pic from the top framed and displayed.

So what's the high like on dark purple cheese? Or have you not had a chance to try them yet?

:bravo:

Beautiful plant's man! I dig the colors! Perhaps you know of a dispensary in CO that might carry this strain to purchase, to smoke? PM the info if there is any please... I also dig your "tech" on the ebb-n-flow system stunning... Keep it colorful! :peace: EDIT: IN :yahoo:

Yeah actually I do. lol. I will shoot you a private message with the details. As long as your a licensed patient Im more than happy to assist anyone. Obviously its gonna be a week or so because it needs to dry and cure properly. But I will PM you with all the info you need asap.

So what's the high like on dark purple cheese? Or have you not had a chance to try them yet?:

I have had the chance to try some small sampler nugs and the smoke is great. Very smooth. Compared to some of the other meds out here I would say this ranks right up there with some of the best. Very dense squat nugs with a sweet smell. Tastes smooth but doesnt really have any particularly purple flavor to it. Not like GDP, Urkle and strains like that atleast. Just a really good skunk#1 taste. So far its my favorite, but some other killer strains are about to be finished so well have to see how long that title lasts, lol.

Glad you all enjoyed the pics. I should have some OG Kush pics posted soon.:ganjamon:

Yeah actually I do. lol. I will shoot you a private message with the details. As long as your a licensed patient Im more than happy to assist anyone. Obviously its gonna be a week or so because it needs to dry and cure properly. But I will PM you with all the info you need asap.

So what's the high like on dark purple cheese? Or have you not had a chance to try them yet?:

I have had the chance to try some small sampler nugs and the smoke is great. Very smooth. Compared to some of the other meds out here I would say this ranks right up there with some of the best. Very dense squat nugs with a sweet smell. Tastes smooth but doesnt really have any particularly purple flavor to it. Not like GDP, Urkle and strains like that atleast. Just a really good skunk#1 taste. So far its my favorite, but some other killer strains are about to be finished so well have to see how long that title lasts, lol.

Glad you all enjoyed the pics. I should have some OG Kush pics posted soon.:ganjamon:

Bro I wouldn't ask if I wasn't legal... In a PM maybe LMAO ;)
Man it's a brave new world huh? Bro the dispensary's here need to take a lesson from Cali on a lot of things... At this point most are sloppy at best. They could make a ton of dough selling clones to people that will kill them anyways...:rofl:
And the weed, I spend a few green backs and most get me high once at wake and bake... Pitiful... Oh and I never tried that strain, it just looks too badas8 not to smoke it! Plus I like to keep a wide range of samples on hand... Strain lock and all... :peace::thanks:

I dont know why Im always choosing the colorful plants for the pics but here I am again with Purple Diesel. Not a huge producer but the nugs look sweeeet. Definitively one of the more connoisseur-specific strains I have grown. Also we have some OG Kush. It also is a amazing looking plant, almost looks like a cactus. Also a very small producer but what it does make is quite nice, purple and DENSE.

So without further ado here you go!

OG KUSH!

102_2316.jpg

102_2319.jpg

PURPLE DIESEL!

102_2326.jpg

102_2329.jpg

102_2330.jpg

102_2327.jpg

102_2332.jpg

Thank you for stopping by everyone!

Very nice, those little purple buds look like some sweet candy. Good enought to eat... Great job...

Thanks everyone. And yeah I know there crappy but Im trying Pit, lol. So I hope to have some more up on Monday. I have some incredible GDP thats just marbled with purple...looks pretty cool. Also the SLH turned out awesome as usual. The nugs this time around were a little smaller than I would have liked but the CO2 wasnt on so this next round with everything in larger buckets and a ton of CO2 as well as AC they should really blow up. I just wasnt able to run that many open flames in the room without an AC unit to cool things back down a bit but now that the AC unit is in we will be running full force. Anyhoo Im so glad you all made an appearance on my new thread. Thanks a gazillion for stopping by. Peace!

Great stuff, man! I just got done reading your whole thread on the 5G E&G. I have been in perpetual experimentation mode with the E&G stuff for about a year. Your thread was fascinatng. And the nugs at the end of it and this one so far bear out the many years of experience that went into it!

:cheer::bravo::nicethread:

For those of you who dont already know I have started a new grow journal. Follow me through the construction (running electrical, drywalling, etc), all the way to the trimming of the finished nugs. I am doing a test run with Humate supreme. Check it out in my signature or just link to it here Greenislands Humate Supreme (organic) grow, from conception to conclusion

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom