Greetings from the Mediterranean!

yayasue

420 Member
Hi there everybody, pleased to meet you.

I'm 67 years old and I've been puffing on and off for nearly fifty years, but I only started growing my own 7 years ago. I had a car accident 12 years ago that put me in a wheelchair, so I grow medically for me ( my husband just likes to be high - and so do I, if the truth be told).

Here in Spain it's legal to grow your own, on your own land, for personal use, so I'm not worried about the police (most of them smoke, anyway). But more and more people in our village have been growing their own, and just when they're about to harvest some little shit nips onto their land and whips their plants. Bad news! So this is going to be my first indoor grow - and I'm going to need help.

Well Yayasue, i can definitely say that you've come to the right site to find out the basics of indoor growing. You can read all the books about cannabis out there but still not have a clue what to do. That's what brought me here, good advice and a place to share the love for cannabis. You'll be well advised to post your questions in the proper forum to be sure to get adequate "eyes on" so any questions you have can be promptly anwsered.

If you start a journal about your setup and design ideas we can all guide you to the best solution for you uniquely. you can start that here Journals in Progress

or you cAN look into other peoples setups and decide on your own. lots of good info here Grow room setup

if you have any specific questions feel free to post em here, people will see it and offer help on getting you started.

cheers from across the pond, welcome to :420:

sneaky, sticky fingered buggers!

like Snid said, you've come to the right place; there is plenty to learn without ever leaving the boards!

welcome!
:hippy:

The problem with hating thieves is,, well,, the world is run by thieves, our politicians are thieves, our business leaders are thieves, I am a thie,, hey,, whoa,, not me, no way,,

Honest officer,,

Hi, Sue!

Snid's given you excellent links, but I just wanted to say "hi" myself :) I grow for medical purposes (and because I like getting high), too!

It would be interesting to plan a grow space that was wheelchair accessible and where the plants were raised enough to be tended by someone in a chair. Very important when it comes to being able to grow our own medication :)

Anyway, welcome -- this is a great place!

Welcome yaya!
I hate rip-offs. Frikin' mofo's...

Hey sue! Glad to hear from another 420er in spanish territory (I'm actually going to Palma in April. Small world huh?)
And you're right. Stealing plants is insanely common here. I've got quite a few stories about it. Some including plants disappearing from 3rd story balconies...
So yeah. Greeting, stay safe and I hope to see more of you around here soon. I'd love to see what a grow in sunny Mallorca looks like.
:peacetwo:

Here's my bob, growing in the sun, before the tea-leaves did my nerves in!
IMG_303813.JPG
IMG_27109.JPG

Hi there everybody, pleased to meet you.

I'm 67 years old and I've been puffing on and off for nearly fifty years, but I only started growing my own 7 years ago. I had a car accident 12 years ago that put me in a wheelchair, so I grow medically for me ( my husband just likes to be high - and so do I, if the truth be told).

Here in Spain it's legal to grow your own, on your own land, for personal use, so I'm not worried about the police (most of them smoke, anyway). But more and more people in our village have been growing their own, and just when they're about to harvest some little shit nips onto their land and whips their plants. Bad news! So this is going to be my first indoor grow - and I'm going to need help.
Hi and welcome

Back
Top Bottom