Grow #2

ok so ur gow style is very similar to that of my own i am definately in and hopefully we can learn alot from eachother... gonna be building a grow box soon going to use some of ur ideas if ok with u. check my thread if u like still kinda short but coming along well gotta love cfls n miracle grow:goodluck:

Sounds like harvest went very well! Duckie and the clones are looking great. Life is good!

What's up Tmac,

Yea I did have a decent harvest so I can't complain. Yes Life is good..

ok so ur gow style is very similar to that of my own i am definately in and hopefully we can learn alot from eachother... gonna be building a grow box soon going to use some of ur ideas if ok with u. check my thread if u like still kinda short but coming along well gotta love cfls n miracle grow:goodluck:

Welcome 209,

Go right ahead and use any of my teciques if you think they will work for you. I'll get over to check out your grow in a few minutes. MG and CFL's work very well for small spaces, or for just a few plants.

Thanks for your support 209.

Hi L-1 :)

Ya did it mate! :cheer:

And your making sure the next one will be even better. Congratulations! :party:

OMM

Sorry to hear about what happened to you my friend. I Hate theives, and have no Love loss for them, Do what you have to, to protect your family.

I finally got to finish a complete grow cycle, I'll be damned, Hell is gonna freeze over....Lmao

I'm gonna try and make the next one even better and have a blast while doing it. Still need a few things but hopefully I can get my hands on them in time..

I have been meeting a bunch of Red Eyed Indians lately and cheifing with the best of them. I did manage toget one photo of my Fubar Buds that is left.

rsz_2004.jpg

Time to buy me a peace pipe....:blunt: takes to much out of my pile...

Hey brotha, that looks like some nice greens :tokin: I would imagine a Cigar takes a bunch to fill, a small Wooden or brass pipe may be good for you :goodluck:

What's good with ya Sisco, how much snow ya'll get? We got about 15 inches at the most.

It is quite nice if I do say so, yea those damn cigars do take alot to fill up. So I made me a 20oz pop bottle bowl and it has been doing the trick the past few days. I had to go old school and flashback to some memories of when I was a teenager. The good old days, No work just Play, having fun and and getting fcked up all day.

I'll never Grow up But I Do have Responsiblities Now.....LMAO

Well today is the 1st day my new clones showed me their roots, so now they have been transplanted into 16oz cups. This should keep them happy for at least 3 weeks but maybe even four. I happen to use MG potting mix, it has enough nuts it says for 6 months. So I wont have to use No nutes over the next month, good I don't have the cash anyway....lmao

Roots formed 7 days
rsz_00422.jpg

All three new ladies
rsz_00717.jpg

These girls a few weeks and they will look alot better.:popcorn:

Let's move on to Duckie, she has alot of new growth. I'm not sure how long it takes for a plant to be done with it's revegging phase. But after one week she is looking quite well. I think I will keep her as my Mother plant.
rsz_01010.jpg

I did a little bit of work today and fitted in my door to the flowering room. I left a gap about an inch give or take, between the wall and the door so the hot air can flow out faster than it can build up. I also have in place a 9" fan as my exhauslt fan at the top corner. My intake fan is a 20 inch Box fan, I think that fan will be just right to bring in plenty of fresh air. Most of the suff I have used to put together my set up has been found around my house. You can't beat free and I always wanted to recycle, so here is my chance....lmao

rsz_10021.jpg

It has a build in crease so I can fold it and check on my ladies..

001536.JPG

Damn I think it's time for a smoke and maybe even a drink. Any and all comments or helpful advice is always welcome.

so the last time I was around..you were having a bad day..I come back and your definitely having better times and I'm sure its well deserved. I was looking forward to seeing how you were doing. the pict above is worth a thousand words. Congrats Brotha glad to see you up..:bravo:

so the last time I was around..you were having a bad day..I come back and your definitely having better times and I'm sure its well deserved. I was looking forward to seeing how you were doing. the pict above is worth a thousand words. Congrats Brotha glad to see you up..:bravo:

Wow it's been awhile Butcher, I hope all is good on the West Coast. Yea I've had my fare share of ups and downs...lol..It's all a learning process though so I guess it happens to everybody... I am very happy with my harvest and damn she get's you stoned..

Glad to see ya back Butcher..

Congrats on the smoke.:welldone:

Thanks PBRMJ, I have saved a few penny's this week smoking my own herb....:party: That's a good thing because it has been cold as hell here and had to turn up the heat. Save one way and spend it another, gotta love it...

How did your ladies turn out bro?

You deserve a break L1U! Love the room!

Thanks Blue, I did take a break. I turned on the good ol One eye Monster and watched a little WWE last night. Enjoyed a few drinks and more than a few bowls... It wasn't as enjoyable as watching the Packers but the Cheese on those Burg's but it was relaxing.

Yea I love it as well and plan to do alot more if the FRN's ever start to flow my way....lmfao

Have a good day my friend.

What's good with ya Sisco, how much snow ya'll get? We got about 15 inches at the most.

It is quite nice if I do say so, yea those damn cigars do take alot to fill up. So I made me a 20oz pop bottle bowl and it has been doing the trick the past few days. I had to go old school and flashback to some memories of when I was a teenager. The good old days, No work just Play, having fun and and getting fcked up all day.

I'll never Grow up But I Do have Responsiblities Now.....LMAO

It's all good bro, I got home to do some prep work. Took out my clones from the Bubbler and stuck them in new Hempy cups. I'm going to go with the Dynamite and see what it does. Could not get my hands on any OC plus.

Snow is still a big problem around here, have roofs caving due to the weight of the white stuff.

So you Mcgiverd a gravity bong? I loved to make them things when I was younger too. Man time flys and then your die. So lets keep getting F'up :party:

Congrats on the new clones man! You did it on the first try? My luck was terrible with cloning in anything but Peat pellets and now I've gotten a succes rate of 100% so far with my bubbles.

Take care brother and keep up the great work, I'll be posting another vid. update as soon as I can.:peace:

It's all good bro, I got home to do some prep work. Took out my clones from the Bubbler and stuck them in new Hempy cups. I'm going to go with the Dynamite and see what it does. Could not get my hands on any OC plus.

Snow is still a big problem around here, have roofs caving due to the weight of the white stuff.

So you Mcgiverd a gravity bong? I loved to make them things when I was younger too. Man time flys and then your die. So lets keep getting F'up :party:

Congrats on the new clones man! You did it on the first try? My luck was terrible with cloning in anything but Peat pellets and now I've gotten a succes rate of 100% so far with my bubbles.

Take care brother and keep up the great work, I'll be posting another vid. update as soon as I can.:peace:

The way I take clones: I use Root Roit plugs, Clonex and humidity dome. Spray them a few time a day and keep water in the bottom of the tray. Most of the times 7 days later they have roots showing from out of the plugs and are ready to transplant. I have had a 100 percent sucess rate from my 1st try.

Yea I hope all this White Sh!t goes away, Stay warm buddy.

Great Video's and good luck with your grow.

West coast is great..I'm more concerned about y'all over there. hope your able to stay warm, MI is no place to be during the winter..or so thats how this Californian see's it. Anyhow thanks for the welcome back. Can't wait to see what you have in store on the next run..Eye's pealed watching..

Here is to wishing you the blue skies & seas of green!

"Send in the Clones!"

Thanks Endive we do have blue skies today, now I'm waiting for the Sea of Green....lmao

How have you been?

West coast is great..I'm more concerned about y'all over there. hope your able to stay warm, MI is no place to be during the winter..or so thats how this Californian see's it. Anyhow thanks for the welcome back. Can't wait to see what you have in store on the next run..Eye's pealed watching..

It's ok bro, I got a 4x4 and am used to this cold azz weather..lmao Gee Butcher what would you do if 15 inches of snow suddenly fell in Beautiful Southern California......lmao Sorry that was cruel but funny...

Glad to have ya along for the roller coaster ride..

Back
Top Bottom