Grow #2

These photo's of Fubar where taken yesterday on Day 59 of 12/12 and Day 39 of Growing Flowers. I don't know what to think,I have been told it's Flowering the 1st day of 12/12. My Fubar here, took 20 days to show sex. So I am at Day 60 of 1/12, but only Day 40 of Growing Flowers. I don't know what to do. I have heard the 1st day of 12/12 is the 1st day of flower. The I have heard it's the 1st day your plant shows it's sex, that's the 1st day of Flower.......Maybe I'm just too High and thinking to much.... Let me take a shot a think about it

These photo's of Fubar where taken yesterday on Day 59 of 12/12 and Day 39 of Growing Flowers.

Overview of Fubar
rsz_00620.jpg

Her back Three Cola's
rsz_0089.jpg

rsz_00715.jpg

002567.JPG

004506.JPG

Their are gonna be No Stems or Seeds.
When you smoke them they will make you Look Chinesse​

DUCKY

These photo's were taken tonight after her transplaing. She was in a 45 oz butter bowl, Now she has Fresh dirt and also a 12 quart bucket. I hope to take 3 clones from her and go from there.... I dont want to say no more...

Sideview
rsz_00421.jpg

3 Soon to be clones
rsz_00325.jpg

Overview
rsz_1002.jpg

I'm 85 percent sure that Ducky is a Female. I plan to take clones soon as she show she is a female and go from there. I may have a few road bumbs here and there but I think I can manage..

Put the skizors down and walk away from the plant :skeptical: lol I know how you feel partner, I'm half baked on some LS that I just took from the bottom. I'm probably at around 5 grams of quick dried buds from all 5 plants.

Flush that biatch with some mOlasses and she'll still get fatterer. Yes, fatterer. :)

Flush with MOlasses and they gett pahtter... Damn I will have to do that.... I have cut and dried about 3 blunts, from my Fubar lady.

Much Love Sisco..

Yeah I know the feeling too, everytime I look at them I want to harvest. But patience will reward us in the end I hope.

I know but I'm thankful, that I have a couple bucks in my pocket. Other wise she would have been cut long ago. It's sad but true.

If anyone needs some precision cutting I have my exacto knife sharpened~~:)

Damn Tmac, I needed that laugh. lmao

Trust me I don't need help cutting my lady.... But the help is always appreacheated.. Sorry my spelling sucks.. But your comments are always welcome my friend...

Good to hear from ya buddy..

Great looking grow! Won't be long now!

:grinjoint:

:welcome:Lucky man,

Always good to see a new face here and there. Yea I hope it won't be too long now.:) I really can't wait, but patience is the key for a good party... :party:
Thanks for your comments in my Humble Journal bro..

L-1-U Fubar is looking very nice and frosty. How are the trichs looking? I'm sure she will be ready soon.

:roorrip:

To be honest PBRMJ, I don't even know how trichs are looking. I know the hairs on her are over 50% red and less that 50% white,,, Even if the photo's dont show it. I think her time is soon as well.

Hey buddy I'd be more inclined to go by when you saw the pistils appear. I can't tell by the pics but are the calyxes swelling? Once they've swollen and basically swallowed up most of the pistils she'll be ready.

Hey buddy I'd be more inclined to go by when you saw the pistils appear. I can't tell by the pics but are the calyxes swelling? Once they've swollen and basically swallowed up most of the pistils she'll be ready.

Well if that is the case, then I am at 41 days of flowering and 61 days of lights 12/12. Yea they are swelling up, So that must be a good thing. :yummy:

Well if that is the case, then I am at 41 days of flowering and 61 days of lights 12/12. Yea they are swelling up, So that must be a good thing. :yummy:

If nothing else...when they are no longer growing anything new...time to chop!

Hey, yeah, if fubar is looking frosty; she still has all her leaves, so its not time to harvest yet. When its harvest time and the plant has grown fully it will start to die, seriously it will tell you when the time is right by tuning yellow. If you can, get a magnifying glass and check out the alien planet. All the little alien dudes should have red hair, lol.

Hello to all my friends here at 420 Magazine.

Well today is Day 63 of 12/12 and I would say 80% of her hair's have turned red. She is smelling quite good and her day has come to an end.:yummy: The Bloom Room will be shut down for a while to under go an upgrade.

rsz_00716.jpg

rsz_0194.jpg

She weighed in at 71.4 grams wet with stems and all, for my 1st grow to go this long I am quite impressed. I have learned many things so that is a plus and with the experience learned. My next grow will be that much better. Remember this strain has a 70 day flowering time, so I did cut it short at 63 days of 12/12 and 43 day of flowers being produced. I know it will only be about a half ounce if that dry, but this stuff can last me longer than that mid grade that I have to buy now.:hookah:

Ducky is a confirmed female so that is a plus..:slide::yummy: With that being said I plan on taking 3 clones from her. Once those clones form roots and new growth starts to form, 6 weeks or less will be given for them to veg before I will flower them. Ducky will continue to veg before I will flower her..

Sideview of Ducky
rsz_0237.jpg

rsz_0209.jpg

These clones will be small and ready to explode with growth when I am through these girls. I personally like to take smaller clones, you want to know why? It's easier for the plant to recover, in my opinion.

Overview
rsz_0212.jpg

Ducky loves her new growing space and has ajusted quite well. She has been placed back in the Veg Room until her time to flower.:popcorn:. She has just shown tiny white hairs, so she can be put back in Veg and continue to grow for a while. Yea That is what I have done, I hope it won't hurt her and I dont think it will.

rsz_0098.jpg

I did get two new things to help out my grow. I bought (1) 2 foot "Lights of America" {13.00 Bucks} shop light and (2) Plant & Aquuarium {750 lumiens} per bulb for $5.79 each. I would like to get two more and place all three up on my walls. That's an additional 6,000 lumiens, from the sides. I want two stacked atop of each other along the wider side of my grow area. One up the backwall. I might just get {3} black lights. Hmmm, Now I'm thinking :theband: That is not including the lumiens from the top. When I get it done I'll post a couple of photos of my system that recieved an uprade... I will have to take my time to do it right. Mylar what is that.

For a space 2'x3' all I need is {3} 2' shop lights along my walls and lights on the top and I can grow some big azz plants. I want to grow three good size plants in a 10 gallon tote, I think I can, in this area. With all the things I have learned from this Wonderful Site. From my understanding it is 1 foot of height per gallon of soil, Correct? So that is about three feet per plant, I can wok with that.

I will update all of you later..

Tomorrow I will take a few clones... Then post a few photos..

Working on up, and you have some buds to keep you rolling for a minute or two...

Congrats on the finished grow and Good luck with Duckie and the new project. Take care brotha man.

Thanks for all of your support Sisco, I have learned alot from this grow. So I hope my next one will be even better. More plants equals more buds...;)

Very nice job for your first grow Light-1-Up...Thats 71g of heaven right there.
Im lookin forward to see what your next setup brings...:goodjob:
:peacetwo:Bass

What's up BP,

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support my friend. Yea I can't wait to get my new set up, up and running but it will be atleast a month before it will be back running. Always good to hear from ya buddy.

Well I have started to clean out The Bloom Room. I added a new roof and cut out a hole for my fan. Also I added my shop light on the right side wall, I need one more on that wall and then two more. One for the back wall and one for the left wall.

010351.JPG

008397.JPG

My fan fits inside the hole.
009357.JPG

I also took (3) clones from Duckie today, they are quite small but I think they'll pull through.
rsz_00119.jpg

003537.JPG

Last but not least Duckie..
rsz_00521.jpg

Well that's all for today, time to relax and watch some T.V.

Hey L1 congrats on your chop. If you pull less than an oz it's still more than you had goin' in.:thumb:

Good luck with your clones. They'll be looking for more light just about the time you're ready to get back at it.

Every grow gets a little better, a few extra watts here and there, a little tighter lightproofing. Before you know it you'll have everything tweaked and humming along.

:goodluck::goodjob:

Hey L1 congrats on your chop. If you pull less than an oz it's still more than you had goin' in.:thumb:

Good luck with your clones. They'll be looking for more light just about the time you're ready to get back at it.

Every grow gets a little better, a few extra watts here and there, a little tighter lightproofing. Before you know it you'll have everything tweaked and humming along.

:goodluck::goodjob:

How have ya been Mmmmick?

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I'm not sure how much it will be dry, but we'll see in a few days. I predict there will be many popcorn nugs.

I hope my clones form roots soon, I think they'll be just fine. They are only about an inch and a half in height so have a long way to grow.

Yea I'm fixing things slowly but their getting fixed. It just takes some time to tweak out all the bugs. I still need to build a new door, well I dont have to but would like to. I have needed to do this for a while so I am thankful to find some time to get all this stuff done. Now I just need to get a few more items and we'll be good to go.

Always good to have you swing by Bro..

Well after I dont know how many days of time to dry, I have 22 grams of the most fruitiest smelling buds around. It dried in about 3 days, had a few days to cure and after a smoke test. The Buzz is quite head strong, so I could have let it mature a few more weeks. Live and learn I Guess..:smokin: I dont have no photos but she had plenty of popcorn nugs quite dence and solid. I could only imagine if I would have lt her go a few more weeks.:cool:

With the new light added in my grow area I decided to put Duckie back into The Bloom Room but running at 15/9. She was LST'd yesterday 2/4/2011 and has recovered quite well.

2/4/2011, Lst'd for the 1st time
009360.JPG

A day later 2/5/2011
rsz_00120.jpg

My clones are healthly and doing quite good. No roots have shown yet but their will be soon enough.

2/5/2011
rsz_00326.jpg

The one on the left had a bad accident and sufferend being topped at an early age. I wonder what she will look like, if a few weeks after she roots. The other two are looking good and gonna make healthy plants one day.

That is the update for now, I hope all if well in the 420 Community...

Back
Top Bottom