Grow #2

Take care of the money flow, and we'll be here doing nothing but smoking and growin..lol

I didn't mean it like that bro, Wish I could do nothing but Smoke and grow....lol

Congrats on the job L1 :)

Keep the girls healthy...we can wait for updates! :smokin:

It does feel a hell of alot better to be working, I almost forgot what 10 hours of work felt like..lol

I will do my best to keep them healthy and happy my friend.

Always glad to have your support my friends .

I'm sure your plants will be very healthy and happy. Them ten hour days can be a real drag after a while.

Yes are are very correct my friend but after not working for 2 months, I'm happy to work them long days..

Yeah about a year ago when I was working we worked 3 days a week but 12 to 14 hours a day. Can make for a real long work week, but well worth it. Now with my back I can't work at all.:blunt:

Wow after doing some math Fubar #3 is at 49 days of 12/12 but only has been flowering and showing pistols for 29. So I guess it's the starting of week 7 of 12/12 but only week 4 of flowering. Go figure.

rsz_01710.jpg

rsz_0189.jpg

rsz_0243.jpg

The branch next to the meausuring tape has my phattest cola on her. This girl is starting to pack on some weight and getting very dense. She is starting to stink up my room, which I dont reall mind at all. I open the door and A big smile appears on my face. Well I had to try a tester bud, So I clipped three mini colas and dried them out and it was nice. A little premature and green tasting but gave me a buzz that was relaxing none the less.

Now I had some bad news, My light fixure broke and my light fell on my babies in the veg room a a week ago. It broke one of my babies in 2 places on her stem and I was unable to save her.:oops::rip: The other one I saved with duct tape and seems to have recovered nicely.

So until I can get some extra money to fix my veg room, she will be placed in The Bloom Room for now, and who knows I might just leave her in there to see if she is what I hope she is. I do have one thing to say, I believe this plant is a female because every time I grow a plant from seed and it has a set of 9 fingered leaves it has been a female for me. This plant has 9 fingers on her leaves.:rollit:

My dead plant R.I.P
015203.JPG

My girl that survived :yummy:
04244.JPG

Notice the duct tape, I love this stuff it can fix anything.:ganjamon:
04151.JPG

I think she will survive and be twice as strong, in the future.

Well that's the update, I will do my best to give another update later this week.

Much Love :420:

Triumphs, adversity, duct tape! This journal has it all! :)

FUBAR is looking nice. Can't wait to watch her fill in. And how can we not be cheering for poor little "duct tape". :cheer: You go girl!

Hope all in your life comes into pleasent order soon.
:peace:

Nice Save L-1 :ganjamon:

Thanks OMM

God Bless duct tape!

Amen to that...

Triumphs, adversity, duct tape! This journal has it all! :)

FUBAR is looking nice. Can't wait to watch her fill in. And how can we not be cheering for poor little "duct tape". :cheer: You go girl!

Hope all in your life comes into pleasent order soon.

Yea I do have a little bit of everything in this journal Don't I. I'm glad to have you along for the ride endive.

I think you have picked the perfect name for my little one "Duct tape" I love it..

I can't wait for Fubar to fill in either, she is at day 51 of 12/12 but has only been flowering for 31.

So far this has been the best year yet, so I hope it will continue.

I hope all is well in your world as well..

Well tonight I gave both my ladies a healthy drink of nute and malasses filled water. I'm very please not to have seen a pair of nut sacks with this lady and I think I might have found and fixed my problems. :party:
It was the air flow, with all that heat and no way to bring cool air in and the hot air out.

I'm so glad to be back working because after I get caught up on my bills, I got a few ideas to make my area better and make The Bllom Room more productive.

1. Build a new door, one not out of cardboard {it's cheap and works} but not light proof
2. Build a new Intake air system. Instead of just a fan that leaks light out.
3. Put in a roof that is not cardboard and does not leak light out.
4. Update my exhaust system that is just a small fan. {even though it's cheap and works}
5. Upgrade my veg room and The Bloom Room with Mylar instead of the Panda film I use now.

I know what would be better than mylar on my walls, get 3-5 of those two foot shop lights and mount those on your walls. Who need mylar I won't. :slide: I saw that is somebodies journal but I forget who. {No disrespect}

If I ever have the extra money I want to get 2 or more of those {65} watt cfl's. {they are equal to 200 watts} I know I won't, but it would be nice to put a couple of those in there. I found them for like 16 bucks each at Menards. I would have to buy more of the light fixtures to house each of those lights and that would spead out more light in my area.

Umm now I'm starting to think. I have a vision in my head that would work so well with that theroy. Wow this is gonna work so well, I just have that feeling. I pray no bad vibes come my way.

My grow area is about 2 x 2.5 foot square. My fan is in the back corner so if I arrange my lights in a L-shape patteren it would maximize my lumien output over my plants, I think. I could grow three big plants that would take a while LST'ing and all that or 6, 7 or more plants about 18 inches through two foot tall. I have learned one thing here at 420. It all depends on how you grow your flowers. I have seen plants 5 inches tall produce phat monster nugs because of how you grow. I knew nothing of lst'ing or how to supercrop. All I knew is what my mom taught me, when you put plants in water for two weeks they will produce roots and it's a way to keep a plant alive. Damn another thought just entered my head, I never took a clone of my Fubar. Damn I knew I forgot something, maybe I will take one tomorrow. Now that is a buzz kill, I love this strain, No matter what it takes I will have a clone.. Count on that..

I am on a shoe string budget so it might not look nice, but it will produce nugs, frosty as Ice!!!!!! Never judge a book by it's cover.......

Much Love to all my friends here on this wonderful site....

Hey L1, it's good to see you getting some incoming cash, it flows out so much easier.:bravo:

Fubar looks like she wants to be all bud the day she dies.:thumb: nice.
tough break with that light. That little girl you saved can lose her tape once she's solid and she'll probably outdo her mom. I'd have kept her even if she did lose her top, we top 'em anyway and she had nice new stuff goin' on below the break.

Yeah, airflow and light tight first. And blackduct tape, heheh

A few small tweaks can make a lot of difference. Maybe double up on the cardboard to help cut light leaks.
You'll get it tuned, just takes a while. Half the fun is in making your space a little better when possible, and cheap(or free) works for me. In the meantime it sounds like L1 has visions of SOG in his space.:yahoo::yahoo: yeah baby!!

As every-1 knows I'm a :blunt: smoker. I went out and picked this up for 10 bucks. It's not much but is my 1st piece of glass. :party:
002564.JPG

I hope now I can extend my sack life and not have to smoke as much. A few hits here and few hits there, That's all I should need. Wow I haven't smoked out of of glass in a while, I forgot how it feels when you get a good bong hit.

I think we are gonna have some great times together! :roorrip::bong::bongrip:

Hey L1, it's good to see you getting some incoming cash, it flows out so much easier.:bravo:

Fubar looks like she wants to be all bud the day she dies.:thumb: nice.
tough break with that light. That little girl you saved can lose her tape once she's solid and she'll probably outdo her mom. I'd have kept her even if she did lose her top, we top 'em anyway and she had nice new stuff goin' on below the break.

Yeah, airflow and light tight first. And blackduct tape, heheh

A few small tweaks can make a lot of difference. Maybe double up on the cardboard to help cut light leaks.
You'll get it tuned, just takes a while. Half the fun is in making your space a little better when possible, and cheap(or free) works for me. In the meantime it sounds like L1 has visions of SOG in his space.:yahoo::yahoo: yeah baby!!

Yea but it's just as hard to watch my hard earned money just fly away like it was never mine to begin with....lmao

Oh the duct tape came off yesterday and she looks quite fine, has recovered quite nicely. Fubar is not her mom, this plant is Big Bud from what I was told when I bought that sack...But who really knows, that's only as creditable as the scource. If she does turn out be be a female I plan on getting a few clones from her, and start fresh.

Yea it is fun to improve on my area, I love DIY. Never thought about black duct tape, and yea I could double up on the cardboard, good looking out on those ideas my friend. I do have a couple thoughts up my sleeve if the $$$$$ flow comes correct. I love this hobby, it help in so many ways.

L-1-U that's a nice looking piece. Nice and Smooth:roorrip:

Hell yea, I can't wait for my fubar to be ready. I found snuck away a mini bud from fubar #2 and it hit so smooth and tasted real sweet.

Thanks man :bongrip:

Hey Light, just got caught up and subbed. Nice pipe, it will help conserve your pot and still get you plenty highhhh. How is Ducky doing, heard her tape came off... Will be checking in, keep em green!

Hey Light, just got caught up and subbed. Nice pipe, it will help conserve your pot and still get you plenty highhhh. How is Ducky doing, heard her tape came off... Will be checking in, keep em green!

:welcome:Tmac12 to my humble journal . Thanks for :reading420magazine: and being intersested in my grow here on 420. I thought that pipe was nice but I might have to go back and get another one, I think I found a new hobby. Wow they had some bad ass glass pieces. Ducky is doing real good, looking better and better every day. Thanks for asking.

Welcome aboard this roller coaster of a grow...

Back
Top Bottom