Grow #2

I don't know who 10cc is, but that a saying that makes you think..

Happy Holidays to everyone at :420:

So I figured I would give a full update of what's going on. I will first start off with the babies. They are looking really good and are growing like mad. I did give them just a taste of nutes{just a splash from the gallon} not really enough to do much, but with the less than good soil I put them in, I figured it couldn't hurt. :smokin: They are already sprouting mini leaves at the nodes so I'm stoked about that. I plan on letting the get about 3-6 inches taller before I top them. I think their looking pretty good. I can't wait to see what these plants can do.

Big Bud day 23 from seed
rsz_1101.jpg

Do these plants look like Big Bud?

Next up is Fubar #3 she is at day 25 of 12/12 and is looking healthy and beautiful I think. Many pistols are showing themselves so I'm a happy camper.;) She will look nice in about 5 weeks, don't ya think? She was a late bloomer for some reason, maybe it was all the lst'ing I did the 1st week of flowering.

Fubar #3 at Day 25 of 12/12
rsz_0138.jpg

rsz_01210.jpg

Both my girls together
003521.JPG

I'm such a proud Daddy....

Last but not least is Fubar #2, she is at Day 35 of 12/12 but at only Day 25 of Flowers growing. For only being a little over 3 weeks into flowering, she looks outstanding. So many buds are popping up like popcorn Nugs. Her twin colas will be looking real sweet in a few weeks. She is starting to pack on a little bit of weight.:cheer: She has a smell of fruity, tropical smell to her.

Fubar #2 Day 35 of 12/12 :yummy:
rsz_0193.jpg

rsz_10181.jpg

Here is just one branch
rsz_10072.jpg

Her two tallest branches
rsz_0117.jpg

She makes me proud everytime I see her. The last photo is her twin colas give them a few weeks to fill in, she'll look phatter. I did alot of trimming of the under brush, personally I think it helps the plants, to each their own. She recieved her nutes yesterday and will get a full watering tomorrow. She looked thristy yesterday so I gave her a 1/2 gal of nute water to get her by. I think she liked it and will reward me in the end.

I hope all is well and everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday, Honaka, Kwanza, Merry Christmas whatever you call it...

Any and all comments are welcome..

Hey L1U looking really good!

I love Fubar-2, you should be proud of the great job you've done.

Your BigBud looks great, she's big enough to start feeding 1/4 strength I would think. Guys say to top after the 3rd node to get 4 tops.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too, take care!

Happy Holidays to everyone at :420:

So I figured I would give a full update of what's going on. I will first start off with the babies. They are looking really good and are growing like mad. I did give them just a taste of nutes{just a splash from the gallon} not really enough to do much, but with the less than good soil I put them in, I figured it couldn't hurt. :smokin: They are already sprouting mini leaves at the nodes so I'm stoked about that. I plan on letting the get about 3-6 inches taller before I top them. I think their looking pretty good. I can't wait to see what these plants can do.

Big Bud day 23 from seed
rsz_1101.jpg

Do these plants look like Big Bud?

Next up is Fubar #3 she is at day 25 of 12/12 and is looking healthy and beautiful I think. Many pistols are showing themselves so I'm a happy camper.;) She will look nice in about 5 weeks, don't ya think? She was a late bloomer for some reason, maybe it was all the lst'ing I did the 1st week of flowering.

Fubar #3 at Day 25 of 12/12
rsz_0138.jpg

rsz_01210.jpg

Both my girls together
003521.JPG

I'm such a proud Daddy....

Last but not least is Fubar #2, she is at Day 35 of 12/12 but at only Day 25 of Flowers growing. For only being a little over 3 weeks into flowering, she looks outstanding. So many buds are popping up like popcorn Nugs. Her twin colas will be looking real sweet in a few weeks. She is starting to pack on a little bit of weight.:cheer: She has a smell of fruity, tropical smell to her.

Fubar #2 Day 35 of 12/12 :yummy:
rsz_0193.jpg

rsz_10181.jpg

Here is just one branch
rsz_10072.jpg

Her two tallest branches
rsz_0117.jpg

She makes me proud everytime I see her. The last photo is her twin colas give them a few weeks to fill in, she'll look phatter. I did alot of trimming of the under brush, personally I think it helps the plants, to each their own. She recieved her nutes yesterday and will get a full watering tomorrow. She looked thristy yesterday so I gave her a 1/2 gal of nute water to get her by. I think she liked it and will reward me in the end.

I hope all is well and everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday, Honaka, Kwanza, Merry Christmas whatever you call it...

Any and all comments are welcome..

Man, aint that exciting! :)

I like the tight run of clusters going up the branches, I'll say 420 grams, Bob.:rollit:

Hey L1U looking really good!

I love Fubar-2, you should be proud of the great job you've done.

Your BigBud looks great, she's big enough to start feeding 1/4 strength I would think. Guys say to top after the 3rd node to get 4 tops.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too, take care!

How ya doing Blue,

Thanks for informing me of who 10cc was.

Fubar #2 is gonna be nice to watch mature over the next 5 weeks. All I want for X-mas is my fubar girls to be ready.....That's my only Christmas wish.... I'll get that in over a month though..lol

Ok maybe I'll start giving my babies a tease of nutes every week. I will top her after a couple pairs of 7 or 9 leaves start showing. That will give me more than 4 tops. My Fubar #2 has 7 main tops and 6 smaller ones, so I'm trying to get my Big Buds to have more branches than that. Plus they have a while before they come out of veg, so I think I can reach my goal.

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you and your family Blue..

Man, aint that exciting! :)

I like the tight run of clusters going up the branches, I'll say 420 grams, Bob.:rollit:

Woooaa 420 grams, I like the sound of that. It may be a bit high though, but what the hell I might as well shoot for the starz, I might just hit the moon. She does have some nice clusters don't she..

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sisco..

Hi L1, Happy Holidays, brother.

The girls are looking good. Nice buddage shaping up.:thumb:

Happy Holidays to you as well Mmmmick.

Yea their starting to become some beauties...

Have a wonderful day my friend..

Merry Christmas Every-1, I hope all is well in the World.

Well tomorrow will start the forth week of flowers actually growing on Fubar #2. {Day 28}:cheer: This girl is turing out to be quite a producer. Her buds are growing nicely and starting to dense up with some weight.:) She still has around 4-6 weeks left, so I can only guess how she'll look then. It seems like so long to weight, but I know it will be worth it.

I'm gonna try to get some photo-s up and posted later tonight if I have the time.

I hope every one had a Wonderful Day...

Just a few photo's for every-one tonight. If it is not snowing where you live here are some Frosted X-mas Treez for ya.....

Fubar #2 Day 27 of Flowering
rsz_01211.jpg

rsz_0139.jpg

rsz_0236.jpg

It wouldn't be Christmas without the Little ones. These young plants are doing good and growing just fine. The one in front is BB #1 and the one in the Back is BB #2.

Big Bud Day 25 from seed
rsz_0168.jpg

rsz_0187.jpg

I see BB #2 {on the left side} might have gotten a touch to much nutes last time. I will have to make a mental note of that. Oh well she will get out of it with a good watering.:smokin: I think my 40 watt light is doing it's job.

Thank You :420: for letting us share our thoughts here on your sight. All the information and experience learned from the people that make up the 420 community is just Amazing....

I pray that all of us have bountiful Harvest and a safer enviroment to grow them in. Without worring about an unnamed body of people kicking in our doors and putting us in jail for growing a plant that our Creator put on this Earth. This plant does way more good than harm, I hope our Elected Officials will one day soon realize this.

Put the real Criminals in Jail, the rapest, murders, child melestors, Courpt People in our Governemt Stealing our Tax Dollars, Let alone our Rights, how about the ones taking kickbacks or Bribes as I call them.

I'm sorry for babbling on and on..

Happy Holiday's :420: members, community and staff

Nice update my friend:)
Plants are all looking realy nice now,the buds actually look realy good for under a month flowering! Keep it up dude:popcorn:

Thank you j4s2u0,

Fubar-2's looking great L1U! And those little big buds are too.... they'll be stars soon.... :peace:

Good to hear from ya Blue.

I'm glad to have both of your support my friends..

Prohibitionists are LOOSERS!

Yes they are!!

Hey Light-1-up!
I must have been asleep, can't believe I haven't visited before now! :smokin:
Beautiful plants Buddy.
That 10CC song is one of my all time favorites! :thumb: Hope all is well with you, looks like it is!:Rasta:

I'm doing pretty good, Thanks for asking my friend. After a long holiday weekend, it's quiet arond the house I can hear myself think now...lol It's all good OMM I'm just gald you found the time to stop by my humble journal.

I did something I really did not want to do, but I had to. I chop down a branch because I was out and needed a smoke..:blunt: It was very premature but damn it got me stoned. I hope it dont take her to long to recover. I ended up getting two :blunt: from the one branch, I feel so bad about doing it, but I think she understands. She teases me everyday when I go in to check on the girls. She's always flashing those frosty nugs in my face and like you know you wanna have a taste..... This time is bit her in the rear for doing it. It was only a small lower branch, so I can only image how her 5 taller colas are goona taste..

That 10cc song was cool.

Here is a photo of the branch that I chopped. I decided to take a photo after I saw something. I want to make sure I'm not overacting. Is that what I think it is.

rsz_00223.jpg

Here is a photo of the branch that I chopped. I decided to take a photo after I saw something. I want to make sure I'm not overacting. Is that what I think it is.

rsz_00223.jpg

It's hard to tell from that picture. I know the feeling about them flashing you those frosty nugs it is hard to resist. All is looking well L-1-U keep up the great work, and enjoy the quiet time.

Back
Top Bottom