Never trust a man to buy anything anything mate..they always get it wrong. The wife gave me some money to buy groceries and I ended up buying plant pots and soil..
I must have miss heard her
I know this all too well. He just came back from Walmart....I don't know why I bother with a list anymore :rofl:

DAILY WISDOM #3:
OCTOBER 16 2021

8e7a971a4ed775cdaf023ed1316fe753.jpg
And there when thirsty.

Quick check in I have a busy day today!

Hi everyone!!

BC 1 and 2 and AK will be moved in with Ammy as soon as I turn her lights on. Think I'll just leave Ammy out of the tent at night as opposed to flipping all 3 girls back into the veg tent and back into flower in the morning...

Have the tent set up with some big pots to raise the girls up some.

Everyone looks nice and happy today.

AK was pretty light so I gave her some food

G was a little light so she got a little also.

BC AND BC2 got a little feed yesterday

The BBs got cal-mag and some grow big every 2 day feed two days ago so tomorrow they will need a little more

Probably the last pic of this particular 6 in this tent together.....

20211016_092037.jpg

20211016_092012.jpg

20211016_092006.jpg

20211016_092001.jpg

20211016_091951.jpg

20211016_091944.jpg

20211016_091935.jpg

20211016_093613.jpg

Looks clean and organized.
I like your lighting arrangements.
The girls look happy.
How was the trim session last night?
Thanks girl, how u doing over there? It was 4 hours did like the top 1/4 of her. Gonna get her down to 1/3 Sunday clip off the rest of the mixed trichome bud braches. We sang and danced a lot probably could have gotten more done...damn the Jackson 5

The ladies are looking excellent! That light looks awesome. They definitely appreciate the upgrade.

Never trust a man to buy anything anything mate..they always get it wrong. The wife gave me some money to buy groceries and I ended up buying plant pots and soil..
I must have misheard her
For some reason, I accidentally end up in other areas of the store, or city, and then I find stuff on sale that I can't NOT buy...right? I accidently got overwhelmed and then forgot what the point of the trip was you know. It's not on purpose. So yeah...so...what were we talking about?
I know this all too well. He just came back from Walmart....I don't know why I bother with a list anymore :rofl:
Hey...you shoosh! We are mentally incapable of handling the brainwave manipulation waves they use on us when we enter their stores. It is a well known fact and I consider your comment bullying. There are Walmart shopping list support groups. We will stand united against this tyranny!

I have no idea why my brain went there...so I just let it. Ignore me. Good day.

Forgot to include a recent Walmart trip...

All of you judging me...just shoosh your face!!!

Home Depot trip

FYI...I generally do not support the mega conglomerate that is behind these brands. I may be mistaken with one of them but I do believe there are all under one major corporation. Along with some other "premium" nutrient companies in the cannabis industry. I need to compile a list of "DO NOT SUPPORT " companies. It is amazing that it is an incredible list of sponsors to support instead!

BUT, when they discount the items so far below retail, it makes me a little happy about "taking it to them". For example, an 8lb bag of the Jobe's organic veggie I got for under $3. The big bags of lawn food (amazing ingredients by the way just diluted), I got for $5 each. Anyway...preachy moment of a backfired consumer moment. The ingredients are still excellent and they still get a little of my money. These are going toward a budget journal I want to create next year. I completely organic but super budget friendly grow. Ok...bye.

The ladies are looking excellent! That light looks awesome. They definitely appreciate the upgrade.

For some reason, I accidentally end up in other areas of the store, or city, and then I find stuff on sale that I can't NOT buy...right? I accidently got overwhelmed and then forgot what the point of the trip was you know. It's not on purpose. So yeah...so...what were we talking about?

Hey...you shoosh! We are mentally incapable of handling the brainwave manipulation waves they use on us when we enter their stores. It is a well known fact and I consider your comment bullying. There are Walmart shopping list support groups. We will stand united against this tyranny!

I have no idea why my brain went there...so I just let it. Ignore me. Good day.
My brain does the tangent thing all the time Baked!!!

You know I guess everyone gets sidetracked shopping even with a list but I feel like males just don't adhere to lists as they would refuse directions.

I don't comprehend. The gender wars continue lol

Forgot to include a recent Walmart trip...

All of you judging me...just shoosh your face!!!

Home Depot trip

FYI...I generally do not support the mega conglomerate that is behind these brands. I may be mistaken with one of them but I do believe there are all under one major corporation. Along with some other "premium" nutrient companies in the cannabis industry. I need to compile a list of "DO NOT SUPPORT " companies. It is amazing that it is an incredible list of sponsors to support instead!

BUT, when they discount the items so far below retail, it makes me a little happy about "taking it to them". For example, an 8lb bag of the Jobe's organic veggie I got for under $3. The big bags of lawn food (amazing ingredients by the way just diluted), I got for $5 each. Anyway...preachy moment of a backfired consumer moment. The ingredients are still excellent and they still get a little of my money. These are going toward a budget journal I want to create next year. I completely organic but super budget friendly grow. Ok...bye.
Well look at you shopper extrodinare! I prefer to support local businesses if we had many here in terms of growing.....you pay for merchandising and advertisements with these big names not necessarily for the best product on the market...BTW I never said thank you about my girls! They are pushing it now. All systems go. Bubs still gives me issues, I have to monitor her coloring every day, twice a day. She may have been a bad seed but I'm doing my very best with trying to figure her out.

Situated in their new homes and set ups, the girls are thriving. Bubs is constantly changing colors on me i have to moderate that twice a day on average. She is staying healthy it's just a lot more work and monitoring and figuring out than any other plant I have ever had. She is still beautiful, though...

Not much else to note today. See how everything goes overnight and check in tomorrow.

Daily Wisdom #4 coming soon

20211016_204805.jpg

20211016_204658.jpg

20211016_204617.jpg

20211016_204538.jpg

20211016_204614.jpg

I feel like males just don't adhere to lists

I can go to the store for a loaf of bread, and come home with a whole bag of goodies...
Everything's fine till Mrs.C. utters those 4 little words- "so where's the bread?" :oops:
Good thing that store is pretty close to my house.....

I prefer to support local businesses if we had many here in terms of growing
Oh, me too! Anything cannabis related, I go to a local horticultural supply that I am fortunate enough to call the owner a friend. For my large veggie gardens and landscaping, these super clearance buys are what I'll be using next year. You should see the front of my house. Haaa haaa...this load of nutrients should get me through a couple months of spring.

I just meant to say that I feel like I'm cutting into their profits somehow when I buy some items at close to wholesale. Haaa haaaa...Anyway. lol

I can go to the store for a loaf of bread, and come home with a whole bag of goodies...
Everything's fine till Mrs.C. utters those 4 little words- "so where's the bread?" :oops:
Good thing that store is pretty close to my house.....
Yet another diamond in the rough.....If it wasn't for Wawa and convenience stores, you guys would be screwed :laugh:

Oh, me too! Anything cannabis related, I go to a local horticultural supply that I am fortunate enough to call the owner a friend. For my large veggie gardens and landscaping, these super clearance buys are what I'll be using next year. You should see the front of my house. Haaa haaa...this load of nutrients should get me through a couple months of spring.

I just meant to say that I feel like I'm cutting into their profits somehow when I buy some items at close to wholesale. Haaa
It is like the circle of life, every person, plant and thing has a purpose...The Tomato King is always asking me where I'm going to plant these plants I bring home. His mother always gives me snippings or little rooted babies to take home. I have to hide them under his work crap in the trunk. The last batch in fact were basura before I could even go and get them-he had found my stash lol I have an assortment in the front yard, too lol

Idk what happened up there....must have hit something sorry @BakedARea I'm clearly spasmodic

Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone last night. Because good enough just didn't cut it for me....I did some moving around. Still not happy with it all the way. May play around still.

Flower tent is certainly happy they got moved there. Veggies are jealous. And I am too, actually....

Re arranged the lighting in both tents-Up some in veg and angled some in flower...primarily to deal with Ammy and her width while still accommodating for the others during the day when they are all together

Let me know if you have any thoughts. I did have one to pull Ammy to the veg tent now that she will fit and leave the others in flower but Ammy deserves more so that's not an option...just an FYI lol

20211017_093333.jpg

20211017_093403.jpg

20211017_093407.jpg

20211017_093410.jpg

20211017_093413.jpg

OK I figured out the day time shift set up.

Added a piece of flooring over the wood blocks to provide a more stable foundation for the littles.

Bberry got a little fat fan leaf trim and Bubs is looking right on coloring again...for now...for an hour lol....my sweet, needy baby!!

G was like wtf, throwing me back in here...she is fine...just has anger issues...needs a photo mate

BC 2 is saying thank you for moving those nasty bitches out of here! Give me that sun!!!

Check in later. Pumpkin picking today

20211017_112041.jpg

20211017_112122.jpg

Back
Top Bottom