Grow Journal - First Time Grow Outdoor

so i should take em out of these pots ?
I don't know, as you don't show anything but dark close up photos. But no matter what pot you got them in, they will do better if you plant them in the ground. If you did it today, they still have time to get used to their new environment, before starting to bloom. But if you don't provide some sort of fence, then you'll have 75% less chance of seeing harvest !! Like I say, there is a lot of labor done, growing outside, and there's no way around it. No one can look at your dirt and tell you how to amend it. I have grown big plants in native soil, but 95% of the time the soil is better off amended. Mix the top 1 ft. of soil from your hole, and mix that with aged compost. Mix in some bone meal & some blood meal. This is what I do and works for me. And compost tea every watering. They usually show their sex by now. You sure they're all girls ?? Your pictures are to dark, will help a lot if we can actually see plants and the pots in a natural light ?? Glad you're still keeping them alive !!

ok, moved one into the dirt. it was the only spot in my yard that i had. its only getting full sun 2-4 hours. hope i made the right choice . other still in bucket.
tried to get some better photos.
here they are today

IMG_149927.JPG
IMG_149730.JPG
IMG_149533.JPG
IMG_149322.JPG
IMG_149221.JPG
IMG_149122.JPG
IMG_149020.JPG
IMG_148823.JPG

these girls are getting big..... any way to know if they will flower.....? is all my hard work gonna pay off.?

What a horrible question to be left hanging on..... do you have your answer now? I noticed mine took literally a month longer to flower due to the hours of sunlight getting longer (started early july after being planted May 7th) So that could delay the outdoor ones, indoors I hear autos can do 24 hours of light but most do 20/4 and that they can flower in the first month and actually be done on time. Just my newb 2 cents tho

what do i look for in " pre flowers " i have never grown before so i dont know what to watch for. the one plant we moved into the ground is getting massive ! so we moved the other plant out of the pot and into the ground yesterday. its less than half the size ! i will post some updated pics now.. thanks for the feedback !

The girls are looking great! It looks as if they are showing their female pre flowers. What you are looking for are the pistils (little white hairs on the stalks). Once they are in full flower the growth tips will turn into pistils and buds will form. All that preflowers tell you is that it is mature. Keep it up!

Looking great! I am very happy for your outdoor plant :)

If it grows anything like mine, it will have (if it already hasn't) a week or two of explosive vertical growth and during that time you should get some preflowers with full flowering after that.

My girl literally grew a foot and a half in one week then started up her buds. Lookin good!

Looking great! I am very happy for your outdoor plant :)

If it grows anything like mine, it will have (if it already hasn't) a week or two of explosive vertical growth and during that time you should get some preflowers with full flowering after that.

My girl literally grew a foot and a half in one week then started up her buds. Lookin good!

EDIT: Looked back at the pics, looks like you already have a preflower!

thanks all. the large one is really growing. at least a foot in 4-5 days ! thankyou for the photo description ! we are looking good. are " bloom nutes" a must ??

started bloom nutes last week. seems to be at a stand still. i can see some white hairs starting. but they are tiny. and havnt progressed in about a week. how long till i see some buds..?

Back
Top Bottom